Breaking News: U.S. Supreme Court Stops Gay Marriage In Utah

Such a church of LGBT exists only in your head, Sil.

LGBT has:

1. A messiah, enshrined in law no less: Harvey Milk

2. They evangelize: CONSTANTLY [gay pride parades, gay days at Disney], innuendo in nearly every comment they make.

3. They punish heretics [they have derogatory term for heretic: Anne Heche]

4. They seek to abolish other religions insisting their own is paramount: [requiring christians to enable their lifestyle when christians doing so is a mortal sin].

5. They seem unnaturally keen on bending the minds of very young children to their ilk: California law requiring kids to celebrate their messiah's sexual/political accomplishments [see my signature].

6. There has been a sharp rise in boys ages 13-24 coming down with HIV just since the heavy duty evangelizing has been given the green light in media and law. ie: it appears the numbers of their ranks are expanding..

How are they not a cult again?

All of your points can and do apply to hetero-fascist cults as well, religious and secular, that search for and to exploit orphans and minors.

But there is no Church of LGBT.

"When two religions square off, the one with the majority vote rules in the secular world. It is up to each religion to sell itself to the general public to win a majority rule."

Jacksonian majority dominance cannot overrule minority rights.

Tis what tis.

Maybe Seawytch will answer the question about Sotomayor then. Seawytch, what do you think the likelihood of Sotomayor voting against Utah's right to determine marriage in their state?

50% likely? 70%?

Sotomayornewyearseve_zpse54a3d3e.jpg

Anti gay marriage laws will go down 5-4, maybe even 6-3. Roberts is young and has a legacy to consider.

Anti gay marriage laws will go down 5-4, maybe even 6-3. Roberts is young and has a legacy to consider.

"legacy":cuckoo:, Roberts has already poisoned his legacy with a convoluted opinion on Obamacare/Romneycare, Citizens united, and I believe he was also involved in the KELO case.

Last edited:

LGBT has:

2. They evangelize: CONSTANTLY [gay pride parades, gay days at Disney], innuendo in nearly every comment they make.

4. They seek to abolish other religions insisting their own is paramount: [requiring christians to enable their lifestyle when christians doing so is a mortal sin].

5. They seem unnaturally keen on bending the minds of very young children to their ilk: California law requiring kids to celebrate their messiah's sexual/political accomplishments [see my signature].

6. There has been a sharp rise in boys ages 13-24 coming down with HIV just since the heavy duty evangelizing has been given the green light in media and law. ie: it appears the numbers of their ranks are expanding..

All of your points can and do apply to hetero-fascist cults as well, religious and secular, that search for and to exploit orphans and minors.

So, on the one hand you admit that what the LGBTers are up to appears to be cult activity.

On the other hand you conclude that therefore, "LGBT isn't a cult"...?.. :cuckoo:

Sotomayornewyearseve_zpse54a3d3e.jpg

What exactly does that mean? A legacy of fear/LGBT retaliation should he vote for Utah? Or a legacy of supporting adoptable-orphan endangerment by ignoring compelling evidence that suggests LGBT is a cult instead of "born that way"; and a cult that has a messiah who ...well...just look at my signature...?

Last edited:

"legacy":cuckoo:, Roberts has already poisoned his legacy with a convoluted opinion on Obamacare/Romneycare, Citizens united, and I believe he was also involved in the KELO case.

Yes, legacy. You may not like it, but gay equality is the Civil Rights movement of today. How is opposition to civil rights viewed by history?

535132_10150690521932395_705822394_8026655_1008504104_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, legacy. You may not like it, but gay equality is the Civil Rights movement of today. How is opposition to civil rights viewed by history?

This isnt anything near the civil rights movement.

Gore Vidal, a gay writer, said he couldn't care less about gay marriage.

A Professor Altman, I believe a prominent gay activist from Australia, called gay-marriage "self-indulgent crap" that diverted attention away from more important issues.

This isnt anything near the civil rights movement.

Gore Vidal, a gay writer, said he couldn't care less about gay marriage.

A Professor Altman, I believe a prominent gay activist from Australia, called gay-marriage "self-indulgent crap" that diverted attention away from more important issues.

There is no single civil rights movements.

Wow..two gay folks aren't interested in being married. Guess we gotta scrap the whole thing now. :lol:

So, on the one hand you admit that what the LGBTers are up to appears to be cult activity.

On the other hand you conclude that therefore, "LGBT isn't a cult"...?..

Write it correctly that you (Silhouette) think it is a cult activity but will not apply the same standard to the hetero-fascists who have access to orphans.

So your logic leads to (1) no one should be able to marry and (2) no children should ever be born because (3) adults, whether homo or hetero, have access to children.

Write it correctly eh Jake? OK, here's the quote from our conversation. Looks to me like you were calling LGBT a cult. I understand the freudian slip; whether or not you meant to say it..

LGBT has:

On the other hand you conclude that therefore, "LGBT isn't a cult"...?.. :cuckoo:

Depends if it is a cult behavior or a race. In your case, the US has put a stop to many a cult that endangers children. See my signature for details.

How will Americans feel in 40 years who stood up against Harvey Milkers accessing orphans through marriage? Pretty damn good actually. Coming down on the side of child safety is the only choice worth making here.

I did, Sil, and called you out for a fallacy, and now you are filiblabbing again when caught out. There is no Church of LGBT cult, but if there was, then your arguments would apply to a Church of Hetero-fascism.

You can't have it both ways.

Write it correctly eh Jake? OK, here's the quote from our conversation. Looks to me like you were calling LGBT a cult. I understand the freudian slip; whether or not you meant to say it..

I put back in what you sliced out, Sil.

Yes, just imagine in 40 years what you and your adherents in the cult of hetero-fascism will look like to the world.

Silhouette: Depends if it is a cult behavior or a race. In your case, the US has put a stop to many a cult that endangers children. See my signature for details.

How will Americans feel in 40 years who stood up against Harvey Milkers accessing orphans through marriage? Pretty damn good actually. Coming down on the side of child safety is the only choice worth making here.

Last edited:

Depends if it is a cult behavior or a race. In your case, the US has put a stop to many a cult that endangers children. See my signature for details.

You seize on these ridiculous memes and then lock on like a pitbull don't you? Seriously, the cult thing is truly original. Nutty, but original, but the "gays as pedophiles" thing...that's fucking old.

We aren't in your buddy Putin's Russia. We are a 1st world country and we understand that children's welfare is not endangered by the presence of gays and lesbians. It's not surprising they don't know that in your Mother Russia, but that's because they aren't a 1st world country yet.

You're going to be viewed by history EXACTLY like those that opposed black civil rights are viewed.

I put back in what you sliced out, Sil.

Yes, just imagine in 40 years what you and your adherents in the cult of hetero-fascism will look like to the world.

Silhouette: Depends if it is a cult behavior or a race. In your case, the US has put a stop to many a cult that endangers children. See my signature for details.

I don't know what people would do if they couldn't default to the race card on the tough issues, otherwise when the going gets tough they try and poison the well like they so desperately do in this way, but people see through this tactic now.

You know when people were kids, and their moms and dads tried to raise them and teach them (if they did), well if some of those people in this forum could go back and do once again what is being done by them today, then there again wouldn't be anyone taught anything or to have learned anything, because the excuses would have been endless back then just like they are today. It's just sad how they try and justify bad for being somehow good, and they are trying so desperately now to do this, and yet it is being seen so easily when they do.

This is what we have now, grown ups who did these same things to their parents as kids, and now they want to try it on the nation as well, but hopefully the nation wakes up from this stupor soon before it is to late.

Last edited:
I don't know what people would do if they couldn't default to the race card on the tough issues, otherwise when the going gets tough they try and poison the well like they so desperately do in this way, but people see through this tactic now.

You know when people were kids, and their moms and dads tried to raise them and teach them (if they did), well if some of those people in this forum could go back and do once again what is being done by them today, then there again wouldn't be anyone taught anything or to have learned anything, because the excuses would have been endless back then just like they are today. It's just sad how they try and justify bad for being somehow good, and they are trying so desperately now to do this, and yet it is being seen so easily when they do.

This is what we have now, grown ups who did these same things to their parents as kids, and now they want to try it on the nation as well, but hopefully the nation wakes up from this stupor soon before it is to late.

Nobody is "defaulting to the race card". Also, nobody is comparing race to sexual orientation (despite they're both being innate traits). What is compared and comparable is the discrimination (and the protesters).

Those that stand against marriage equality are going to be viewed by history the exact same way those that opposed black civil rights are viewed. This is not in dispute.

Nobody is "defaulting to the race card". Also, nobody is comparing race to sexual orientation (despite they're both being innate traits). What is compared and comparable is the discrimination (and the protesters).

Those that stand against marriage equality are going to be viewed by history the exact same way those that opposed black civil rights are viewed. This is not in dispute.
You sure about that, or are you just "Hopeful" about that ?

You sure about that, or are you just "Hopeful" about that ?

I feel very sure that if nothing apocalyptic throws back into the pre-electric age that, yes, that's how you will be viewed.

Forum List

Back