Breaking News: U.S. Supreme Court Stops Gay Marriage In Utah

He got a stamp as the first openly gay politician elected to public office, period. It's too early for Edith...give it time.
When did he receive his commemorative stamp, was it long after the people knew what kind of cat he was, yet it mattered not, and if so then what was all the attachment to him about ? Was it because he had power as an official to help make change for others like him, so let's hold him up at all cost because he showed that he could hold office and power in which was very enticing to those who sought to use that in order to help further their cause ? Otherwise why the attachment to Harvey Milk, was it because he was someone who gained power in the government ?

Edgar Allen Poe got a stamp long after we knew "what kind of cat he was". That's not what they were commemorated for.
I don't care who you are, if you are a bad cat and people know it or knew it, then you should get NOTHING. PERIOD!

When did he receive his commemorative stamp, was it long after the people knew what kind of cat he was, yet it mattered not, and if so then what was all the attachment to him about ? Was it because he had power as an official to help make change for others like him, so let's hold him up at all cost because he showed that he could hold office and power in which was very enticing to those who sought to use that in order to help further their cause ? Otherwise why the attachment to Harvey Milk, was it because he was someone who gained power in the government ?

Edgar Allen Poe got a stamp long after we knew "what kind of cat he was". That's not what they were commemorated for.
I don't care who you are, if you are a bad cat and people know it or knew it, then you should get NOTHING. PERIOD!

Then you should make that your life's work...making sure "bad cats" don't get stamps that nobody uses. :lol:

Poe was celebrated for his poetry. Milk is celebrated for his sexuality by the church of LGBT. For more on that sexuality, see my signature...

Then you should make that your life's work...making sure "bad cats" don't get stamps that nobody uses. :lol:
It's not the stamp that matters, but rather it's the symbolism in which the stamp represents that matters to those who celebrate him over that stamp. He should have had nothing awarded to him in remembrance of, and that is that. Period! Didn't that Barney Frank have some problems also ? He sure did disappear from the public scene quickly. Did Penn State leave any traces of those who hid or abused kids while employed with that college ?

Last edited:

It's not the stamp that matters, but rather it's the symbolism in which the stamp represents that matters to those who celebrate him over that stamp. He should have had nothing awarded to him in remembrance of, and that is that. Period! Didn't that Barney Frank have some problems also ? He sure did disappear from the public scene quickly. Did Penn State leave any traces of those who hid or abused kids while employed with that college ?

Of course he should. That he dated a 17 year old when he was 30 has no effect on what he did in his professional life. It does not take away his accomplishments as the first openly gay politician...a politician who was murdered in office.

The Founding Fathers would not like to be judged by their sex lives, I'm sure...(especially not that Alexander Hamilton feller)

2936116781_57343f8ff4_b.jpg

Hmmm...how old was this guy's ^^^^ child bride?

Poe was celebrated for his poetry. Milk is celebrated for his sexuality by the church of LGBT. For more on that sexuality, see my signature...

Nope, because there is no such organization except in your feeble brain.

Of course he should. That he dated a 17 year old when he was 30 has no effect on what he did in his professional life. It does not take away his accomplishments as the first openly gay politician...a politician who was murdered in office.

Milk was murdered by A FELLOW DEMOCRAT with whom he had disputes over nothing that had to do with Milk being openly gay.

Milk "dated" a MINOR 16 year old who was on drugs and mentally ill at the time and thereby thrice incapable of consent to being sodomized by Milk. Those are three felonies.

That 16 year old minor, Milk was also officiating as "father figure" to at the time. That 16 year old minor later committed suicide on Milk's birthday at the city where the statutory/drug rape began in NYNY. That suicide was not the only suicide of boys that Milk sodomized in his preference for "...young waifs with substance abuse problems" as he himself aged into his 40s.

Why did you lie about the age of the boy Milk sodomized Seawytch? Was it that one critical year that pushed this fresh meat for Milk into the "just barely legal" category? Just tell the truth that is documented in his biography. He was sodomizing a minor and shuttling that boy across state boundaries while doing so, in violation also of the MANN Act.

Here we go again. When confronted with the facts of what Milk did, the faithful of the church of LGBT line up to defend his acts. Be careful America. Keep an eye on this cult..

Here we go again, Sil. The Cult of LGBT is only in your head. Milk should have been prosecuted.

The Founding Fathers would not like to be judged by their sex lives, I'm sure...(especially not that Alexander Hamilton feller)

I'm against the celebrating of anyone who does these things, even Jerry Lee, but Hollywood thinks differently than me, and Hollywood and our government are one in the same anymore.

Here we go again, Sil. The Cult of LGBT is only in your head. Milk should have been prosecuted.

That's not what Seawytch believes. Seawytch, do you believe Harvey Milk should have been prosecuted for sex crimes against teen homeless boys on drugs in capable of consent? I will regard your non-response or evasiveness as "No, I do not believe Harvey Milk should have been prosecuted for those crimes".

I'm against the celebrating of anyone who does these things, even Jerry Lee, but Hollywood thinks differently than me, and Hollywood and our government are one in the same anymore.

So go on a freaking stamp crusade but don't be so selective in your outrage.

That's not what Seawytch believes. Seawytch, do you believe Harvey Milk should have been prosecuted for sex crimes against teen homeless boys on drugs in capable of consent? I will regard your non-response or evasiveness as "No, I do not believe Harvey Milk should have been prosecuted for those crimes".

Yes, he should have been prosecuted for statutory rape. Of course, someone would have had to give a big enough shit about a 17 year old homeless hustler living on the streets, to press charges.

Yes, he should have been prosecuted for statutory rape. Of course, someone would have had to give a big enough shit about a 17 year old homeless hustler living on the streets, to press charges.

Sil, stop with the doctrine of affirmative silence, or I will use it on you. You are quite willing to ignore materials you don't like.

Last edited:

Your compassion for the plight of homeless/orphaned runaway teens is noted for the record Seawytch... You're a lesbian, right? A proud member of LGBT nation, yes? And a parent of some two or three kids. Didn't you give away a son or two to a pair of gay men? I think that's what you said before. Something about a deal you had with some gay men where they kept one of the boy twins you had and you kept the other?

Jack Mckinley, the "homeless hustler" that nobody should "give a shit about" was 16, not 17, the key difference [as you know already] between his being a legal minor in the state of New York where Milk began sodomizing him.

So, once again, you are making excuses for the inexcusable. Why do you keep lying about how old Jack McKinley was when Milk began sodomizing him? Milk was 33 and McKinley was 16. The place: New York NY. The age of consent: 17. Is that why you keep lying about it? So it doesn't look like statutory rape?

And Jack McKinley's life was complicated. Like many teen boys with troubled home lives that run away, he turned to whatever he could to make money, and was addicted to drugs and quite hopeless. He struggled with suicidal thoughts all the time. Do you think Milk was taken advantage of by McKinley or the other way around? Note the age difference, and Milk's professed sexual appetite for "young waifs with substance abuse problems.."

What McKinley needed was a father figure who didn't bend him over at the waist for his jollies. McKinley needed a good home without abuse. But instead he found Harvey Milk and this final straw on his back caused him to jump to his death on Milk's birthday in NYNY where Milk began sodomizing him as a minor. McKinley and the dozens of other teen boys on drugs that Milk found his jollies with was nothing more than a wad of kleenex to Milk. Once the boy [then grown into a man/unacceptable sex partner beyond its shelf life] called Milk after Milk dumped him for fresher meat. McKinley was suicidal, missing his father/sodomizer. Milk told the person who answered the phone and was relaying the message, "tell him not to make a mess" [when he committed suicide] and then hung up on the Jack McKinley.

Since McKinley jumped to his death from a tall structure, I imagine he made quite a mess. You know how boys can be so rebellious towards their fathers...

Last edited:

Your compassion for the plight of homeless/orphaned runaway teens is noted for the record Seawytch... You're a lesbian, right? A proud member of LGBT nation, yes? And a parent of some two or three kids. Didn't you give away a son or two to a pair of gay men? I think that's what you said before. Something about a deal you had with some gay men where they kept one of the boy twins you had and you kept the other?

Jack Mckinley, the "homeless hustler" that nobody should "give a shit about" was 16, not 17, the key difference [as you know already] between his being a legal minor in the state of New York where Milk began sodomizing him.

So, once again, you are making excuses for the inexcusable. Why do you keep lying about how old Jack McKinley was when Milk began sodomizing him? Milk was 33 and McKinley was 16. The place: New York NY. The age of consent: 17. Is that why you keep lying about it? So it doesn't look like statutory rape?

And Jack McKinley's life was complicated. Like many teen boys with troubled home lives that run away, he turned to whatever he could to make money, and was addicted to drugs and quite hopeless. He struggled with suicidal thoughts all the time. Do you think Milk was taken advantage of by McKinley or the other way around? Note the age difference, and Milk's professed sexual appetite for "young waifs with substance abuse problems.."

What McKinley needed was a father figure who didn't bend him over at the waist for his jollies. McKinley needed a good home without abuse. But instead he found Harvey Milk and this final straw on his back caused him to jump to his death on Milk's birthday in NYNY where Milk began sodomizing him as a minor. McKinley and the dozens of other teen boys on drugs that Milk found his jollies with was nothing more than a wad of kleenex to Milk. Once the boy [then grown into a man/unacceptable sex partner beyond its shelf life] called Milk after Milk dumped him for fresher meat. McKinley was suicidal, missing his father/sodomizer. Milk told the person who answered the phone and was relaying the message, "tell him not to make a mess" [when he committed suicide] and then hung up on the Jack McKinley.

Since McKinley jumped to his death from a tall structure, I imagine he made quite a mess. You know how boys can be so rebellious towards their fathers...

How sad for the boy. But you have not made a case for not allowing marriage equality. We all know of cases of grown heterosexual men and women who preyed on girls and boys as well. The point is that Milk was a predator who should have delivered to the law.

Last edited:

How sad for the boy. But you have not made a case for not allowing marriage equality. We all know of cases of grown heterosexual men and women who preyed on girls and boys as well. The point is that Milk was a predator who should have delivered to the law.
Yes, but instead he was made a hero, and a stamp was commemorated to him ? How did that happen or why does that happen ?

Last edited:

Yes, but instead he was made a hero, and a stamp was commemorated to him ? How did that happen or why does that happen ?

Because men and women deny and shield what they are doing, and others buy into it.

And yet the cases of men and women who preyed on girls and boys sexually did not include those criminals being elevated to icon status [see the postage stamp of Harvey Milk with rainbow "USA" at the top and the California law avowing him as the "embodiment of the LGBT movement across the nation and the world" requiring elementary school children to celebrate his sexual-political "achievements" each May 22nd]. Whereas society shuns and marginalizes those criminals in all other cases, over 60 LGBT organizations in US, Mexico and Canada, knowing his biography and the sex crimes against teens therein, lobbied to have his stamp commemorated with a rainbow 'USA' at the top.

You are trying to separate the church of LGBT from its messiah while they simultaneously and conspicuously embrace him as their icon. Are you saying the elephant in the living room "just isn't there"? Or are you going to try to argue that the rainbow USA at the top of the Harvey Milk stamp was just some random assignment of colors; not indicative of association with the LGBT cult?

BTW, what do you think, Jake, of Seawytch's assessment of the boy Harvey Milk raped as a minor as a boy that nobody should give a shit about to bother prosecuting Milk for? Your thoughts? Comments?

Last edited:

Why am I not surprised that you missed the point. Nobody but Milk seemed to give a shit about the young man. He wasn't some innocent that Milk took advantage of, he was a street hustler. Do you even care why he was homeless and a hustler to begin with? No, because it doesn't fit your stupid narrative.

Why am I not surprised that you missed the point. Nobody but Milk seemed to give a shit about the young man. He wasn't some innocent that Milk took advantage of, he was a street hustler. Do you even care why he was homeless and a hustler to begin with? No, because it doesn't fit your stupid narrative.

I think I went into great detail about how and why I care about young Jack McKinley, suicidal, homeless and turning tricks to stay alive at 16,..taken in by Harvey Milk acting as his "father" while simultaneously sodomizing him...adding to the mountain of mental issues Jack had instead of helping alleviate them as a father figure should.

You are also going into how much you 'care' about the plight of young homeless teens Seawytch. Thanks for sharing again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back