Breaking News Update: New Enhanced Video Reveals Walter Scott Shot Officer Slager With His Taser

Holy shit! It does look like Flagler was shot with the taser. His vest likely blocked the chest prong from connecting.

I still see a bad shoot....BUT....under the Fleeing Felon rule...Scott (maybe) just used the cops own weapon against him....and knowing his fellow officers were on the way...MIGHT be able to argue that he felt if Scott escaped he may try to do the same to another officer.

His lawyer Andy Savage is one of the best in the South. This is a tiny hole that can be exploited. It COULD be the path to possibly a non conviction.

I still say even if all that is true he shouldnt have shot him.

But its a courtroom battle now. SC is very conservative and traditionally VERY pro police and pro military. Very "law and order".

All they need is 1 juror to buy it.

This could easily lead to a plea deal.

Come on here. And if this was the case why did he run back and grab the taser and then plant the taser beside the body?

And if he was tazed wouldn't there be any evidence on his clothing or his body?

It's rumored that the item dropped on the ground by the body was NOT the tazer, but the holster - idk how much I believe that, but it's true that Slager, knowing full well he is being video tapped by the witness, and with additional witness of another officer, drops whatever that item is next to Scott. He would be an idiot to be trying to "frame" Scott and exonerate himself in front of multiple witnesses, even if you want to argue that the fellow officer would back his lie up, the witness he clearly knows about likely would not.

Secondly, it's been said that he may indeed have moved the tazer, but that would be a bit of standard procedure "securing your gear" -- though I personally don't think that argument flies. I'd be far more inclined to believe that Slager was just in a state of shock and moved the tazer without thinking, tampering with evidence sure, but not with intent to frame Scott or whatever.

That I've seen, we haven't been released any evidence that the officer, or suspect, were hit with the tazer, so no one knows on /either/ account. We do know that a witness photo show's the officer being debriefed at the back of a police car and that he has his pant leg pulled up -- was this to remove a leg holstered gun and place it in the debriefing officers trunk, or was it to show the puncture wound of an injury from a tazer barb?

Whatever he picked up, it wasn't the taser...the taser ends up way behind him.

Taser circled, arrow points to object that was retrieved by officer.

View attachment 39607

View attachment 39608

Nope sure wasnt. And it appears very likely that the taser was used on the cop and the top prong was lodged in his vest. The post incident photo appears to show a ranking officer observing Flaglers left leg with the pant pulled up...maybe where the other prong stuck in.

Wouldn't the autopsy of the negro have showed marks from the stun gun? I thought that was in the report :dunno: But, if so, how could the dead negro and the killer cop BOTH have 2 prongs from a taser on them?

Wouldn't the autopsy of the negro have showed marks from the stun gun? I thought that was in the report :dunno: But, if so, how could the dead negro and the killer cop BOTH have 2 prongs from a taser on them?

I dont recall if they said. Prongs dont just fall out. They're like mini fish hooks. If Scott was tazed they would've dragged along with him as he ran.

The pics look clearly like a prong is stuck in the cops chest.

BTW...FNC - who was damned proud that they "got it right" n the Michael Brown case...says the opposite of what you guys are spewing. Me thinks the hate faction of USMB and the teapers are trying their hardest to justify this shootng. even saw one of the USMB sanctioned hate mongers say that the witness edited the video!

USMB is such a fucking hate site.

TEAPERS!

I dont recall if they said. Prongs dont just fall out. They're like mini fish hooks. If Scott was tazed they would've dragged along with him as he ran.

IF the prong is actually stuck in the cops chest. I doubt that a couple of racist n!gger haters are gonna break this case via pictures on the USMB hate site. I mean...am I to believe a coddled USMB racist or Fox News?

BTW...FNC - who was damned proud that they "got it right" n the Michael Brown case...says the opposite of what you guys are spewing. Me thinks the hate faction of USMB and the teapers are trying their hardest to justify this shootng. even saw one of the USMB sanctioned hate mongers say that the witness edited the video!

TEAPERS!

Nah. I still think he shouldnt have shot. I dont think even if all the new info is true it makes him a Fleeing Felon.

But...I find court battles fascinating and thats what this is now. This little.bit of new info could potentially open the small hole in the case.

BTW...it does not look like that cop was wearing Kevlar.

IF the prong is actually stuck in the cops chest. I doubt that a couple of racist n!gger haters are gonna break this case via pictures on the USMB hate site. I mean...am I to believe a coddled USMB racist or Fox News?

It appears to be. He has two.hands on the gun...and clearly theres a prong at an angle from high on his body down towards the ground.

TEAPERS!

Nah. I still think he shouldnt have shot. I dont think even if all the new info is true it makes him a Fleeing Felon.

But...I find court battles fascinating and thats what this is now. This little.bit of new info could potentially open the small hole in the case.
Plea deal...I said it in the beginning. This will never go to trial. Manslaughter...5-10 years.

He was. They all do. I live in Charleston. All cops around here wear a vest. ESPECIALLY in North Charleston and downtown. Most mandate it in their policies.

It appears to be. He has two.hands on the gun...and clearly theres a prong at an angle from high on his body down towards the ground.
Somewhat...BUT, you are dealing with USMB sanctioned racists who photoshop and lie. Why is this JUST coming to light. Why are NONE of the media outlets covering this version of the story?

TEAPERS!

Plea deal...I said it in the beginning. This will never go to trial. Manslaughter...5-10 years.

Yep I agree. The solicitor will NOT risk having that 1 juror kill the case.

This new info is just enough to possibly sway that 1 out of 12 jurors...especially in South Carolina which despises criminals in general and has a history of being harsh on them dating all the way back to the Pirate Wars of the 1600s.

He'll plea. Manslaughter. Get 15. Out in 10.

He was. They all do. I live in Charleston. All cops around here wear a vest. ESPECIALLY in North Charleston and downtown. Most mandate it in their policies.
It does not look like he is wearing a vest. Look at the pic.

They make very thin ones now. I have friends in LE around Charleston. I cant prove it obviously. ..but if my dogs life was on it...id guarantee all North Charleston officers wear a vest.

TEAPERS!

This new info is just enough to possibly sway that 1 out of 12 jurors...especially in South Carolina which despises criminals in general and has a history of being harsh on them dating all the way back to the Pirate Wars of the 1600s.

Sorry, not new info...this s photoshopped nonsense created by a racist trying to justify this killing. Why have you not seen this info ANYWHERE else except on hate sites like USMB? :lol: More than likely, this scenario is racist fiction...USMB publishes it because it brings in more racist members.

Somewhat...BUT, you are dealing with USMB sanctioned racists who photoshop and lie. Why is this JUST coming to light. Why are NONE of the media outlets covering this version of the story?

Maybe. But I watched the video from all other sources and now I see the same thing. Nothing altered.

I still think its a bad shoot. But the defense has something to work with in court.

It does not look like he is wearing a vest. Look at the pic.

They make very thin ones now. I have friends in LE around Charleston. I cant prove it obviously. ..but if my dogs life was on it...id guarantee all North Charleston officers wear a vest.
Could be...I just don't think he is wearing a vest. Doesn't look like it to me...his body girth is the same in cop uniform as it is in jail uniform.

Maybe. But I watched the video from all other sources and now I see the same thing. Nothing altered.

I still think its a bad shoot. But the defense has something to work with in court.
You have seen the wires - without enhancement? If it is THIS PLAIN...why has not ONE media outlet covered it. Why didn't the cop write this in his police report.

TEAPERS!

Sorry, not new info...this s photoshopped nonsense created by a racist trying to justify this killing. Why have you not seen this info ANYWHERE else except on hate sites like USMB? :lol: More than likely, this scenario is racist fiction...USMB publishes it because it brings in more racist members.

Oh...I agree...anyone can edit shit these days. But ive watched the video on all the other sources now after this...and now I see those same details in theirs. NY Times one too.

Honestly. ..not sure why media isnt on it yet. Maybe they're analyzing it deeply before reporting. ..which would be a first for them haha.

Forum List

Back