Breaking News Update: New Enhanced Video Reveals Walter Scott Shot Officer Slager With His Taser

I dont recall if they said. Prongs dont just fall out. They're like mini fish hooks. If Scott was tazed they would've dragged along with him as he ran.

The pics look clearly like a prong is stuck in the cops chest.
IF the prong is actually stuck in the cops chest. I doubt that a couple of racist n!gger haters are gonna break this case via pictures on the USMB hate site. I mean...am I to believe a coddled USMB racist or Fox News?

It appears to be. He has two.hands on the gun...and clearly theres a prong at an angle from high on his body down towards the ground.
Somewhat...BUT, you are dealing with USMB sanctioned racists who photoshop and lie. Why is this JUST coming to light. Why are NONE of the media outlets covering this version of the story?

Maybe. But I watched the video from all other sources and now I see the same thing. Nothing altered.

I still think its a bad shoot. But the defense has something to work with in court.
You have seen the wires - without enhancement? If it is THIS PLAIN...why has not ONE media outlet covered it. Why didn't the cop write this in his police report.

Yep. And to be fair...great question. Media normally jumps on this.

Maybe saving it for a Monday so it gets more viewers?

IF the prong is actually stuck in the cops chest. I doubt that a couple of racist n!gger haters are gonna break this case via pictures on the USMB hate site. I mean...am I to believe a coddled USMB racist or Fox News?

It appears to be. He has two.hands on the gun...and clearly theres a prong at an angle from high on his body down towards the ground.
Somewhat...BUT, you are dealing with USMB sanctioned racists who photoshop and lie. Why is this JUST coming to light. Why are NONE of the media outlets covering this version of the story?

Maybe. But I watched the video from all other sources and now I see the same thing. Nothing altered.

I still think its a bad shoot. But the defense has something to work with in court.
You have seen the wires - without enhancement? If it is THIS PLAIN...why has not ONE media outlet covered it. Why didn't the cop write this in his police report.

Nah...I don't think they would wait...news is all about getting the scoop and beng the first to report it. Hell...even pundits on FNC aren't even with this narratve.

Trust me...McGarrett and those who are 100% convinced that this is true are hard core USMB racists and I bet they would photoshop these photos (with USMB's blaessings) just to advance the hate narrative we see spewed by them and USMB everyday.

Nah...I don't think they would wait...news is all about getting the scoop and beng the first to report it. Hell...even pundits on FNC aren't even with this narratve.

Trust me...McGarrett and those who are 100% convinced that this is true are hard core USMB racists and I bet they would photoshop these photos (with USMB's blaessings) just to advance the hate narrative we see spewed by them and USMB everyday.

Yeah maybe...which is why im a bit hesitant with it. But..it sure looks like the same thing in the NY Times video.

Yeah maybe...which is why im a bit hesitant with it. But..it sure looks like the same thing in the NY Times video.
I am hesitent too...who the fuck knows! Ether way...I think we both agree...bad shoot.

I don't think we have ever agreed before.

Wouldn't the autopsy of the negro have showed marks from the stun gun? I thought that was in the report :dunno: But, if so, how could the dead negro and the killer cop BOTH have 2 prongs from a taser on them?

I don't think they were. We talked about this in the other thread. jon_berzerk came up with the theory that during the struggle, the taser wires became entangled with the officers body. You can see in the video that the taser wires are wrapped around the officers wrist.

If the suspect (Mr. Scott) triggered the weapon during the struggle over the taser, it is the officer that would have received the brunt of the shock.

It would have also left him stunned and disoriented.

It may also have caused an involuntary release by the officer of the taser.

That would explain both the officer exclamation that he had been shocked and his belief the suspect had taken his taser.

Controlling and restraining a subject during CEW exposure may put the CEW user and those assisting at risk of accidental or unintended shock.

Avoid touching the probes and wires and the areas between the probes during the electrical discharge.

https://www.taser.com/images/resour...rnings/downloads/law-enforcement-warnings.pdf

Page 2.​

I am hesitent too...who the fuck knows! Ether way...I think we both agree...bad shoot.

Hey...first time for everything. Heres the NY Times video...and even if he did get tazed...its hard to justify Fleeing Felon because how likely is it he'd take a backup officers tazer or gun? Unlikely. Still shouldnt shoot. But from just a courtroom perspective. ..the defense has something to use. The Times video you can see the wire attached to the officer.

Video Shows Fatal Police Shooting - Video - NYTimes.com

Wouldn't the autopsy of the negro have showed marks from the stun gun? I thought that was in the report :dunno: But, if so, how could the dead negro and the killer cop BOTH have 2 prongs from a taser on them?

I don't think they were. We talked about this in the other thread. jon_berzerk came up with the theory that during the struggle, the taser wires became entangled with the officers body. You can see in the video that the taser wires are wrapped around the officers wrist.

If the suspect (Mr. Scott) triggered the weapon during the struggle over the taser, it is the officer that would have received the brunt of the shock.

That would explain both the officer exclamation that he had been shocked and his belief the suspect had taken his taser.

Controlling and restraining a subject during CEW exposure may put the CEW user and those assisting at risk of accidental or unintended shock.

Avoid touching the probes and wires and the areas between the probes during the electrical discharge.

https://www.taser.com/images/resour...rnings/downloads/law-enforcement-warnings.pdf

Page 2.​
:lol: You do realize, the wires are insulated to prevent the shock you are talking about...of course there is going to be a warning...just lke there is a warning on your mattress, your toaster and everythng thing else...but show me where/ when the officer yelled he was shocked.

I think one thing is for sure.

We DO NOT know all the information. It may be better...or worse...for the cop than we know.

Hey...first time for everything. Heres the NY Times video...and even if he did get tazed...its hard to justify Fleeing Felon because how likely is it he'd take a backup officers tazer or gun? Unlikely. Still shouldnt shoot. But from just a courtroom perspective. ..the defense has something to use. The Times video you can see the wire attached to the officer.

Video Shows Fatal Police Shooting - Video - NYTimes.com
That is not very conclusive....and it will be difficult considering this info, AFIK, was not in his report. He never claimed to be shocked, he never claimed that the prongs were fired at him...he simply sad the victim was going for his taser.

Do you really think the Police Chief, Mayor and everyone else would have thrown him under the bus that quick???Remember...they were WELL into their investigation of the shooting when this video was given to them. The cops involved already gave statements about the killing.

If he was shot by his own tazer, why is he not reacting to being shocked?

Cant tell if he was or not.

But how tazers work...two prongs hit. Electronic connection between the two. For it to incapacitate. ..both prongs must attach. The farther apart the "spread" the more effective because it only shocks the area between the prongs.

Many times a tazer failure is because one prong missed or got stuck in thick clothing.

Have no idea about this incident. Too hard to see. Even so...still a bad shoot. Interesting detail. And if true...very helpful towards defense in trial for a possible plea deal since it could argue the tazer sparked a heat of passion reaction.
Also somebody must be operating the taser, pulling the trigger

Page 2.​
:lol: You do realize, the wires are insulated to prevent the shock you are talking about...of course there is going to be a warning...just lke there is a warning on your mattress, your toaster and everythng thing else...but show me where/ when the officer yelled he was shocked.

Have evidence of that? Because I couldn't find any. I'll wait.

It makes sense that the wires would be insulated...but it also makes sense that they are not insulated to save weight.

The warning definitely makes the possibility that the wires are not insulated much more likely.

Last edited:

Page 2.​

Have evidence of that? Because I couldn't find any. I'll wait.
LOL...it is the same as your evidence...the dfference...I am not reaching and grasping to justify a negro being mudered by a cop like you and your ilk.

LOL...it is the same as your evidence...the dfference...I am not reaching and grasping to justify a negro being mudered by a cop like you and your ilk.

Here is the evidence.

From the AFTE Journal...

In the post incident analysis, it may necessary to determine the time that the individual was exposed to the discharge. Although the cycle duration is recorded within the TASER unit, the data does not necessarily equate to energy delivered to the subject. The ECD output will take the path of least resistance to complete a circuit between the positive and negative poles. Occasionally, the electrical path will short circuit across the wires, and not through the intended subject. The area through the wire becomes damaged/burned as a result of the passing current. Microscopic examination of the burned wire can determine the site of the wire to wire arc, and the duration of the short circuit can be approximated. Discharge cycles of 1, 5, 10, and 20 seconds in duration were evaluated to determine the size of the wires’ burned area. This technique can prove useful to help verify and reconstruct the circumstances surrounding an incident.

http://www.crtlesslethal.com/wp-content/uploads/Kido_Wyant.pdf
This is where you admit you were wrong.

Let's take advantage, you and I, of this teachable moment. You should learn that your opinion is not fact and that you are indeed fallible.

You shouldn't also learn not to allow your emotion to blind you to possibilities that contradict your position.

That's what you should do, but what I suspect you will do is get angry and start name calling instead...that's usually par for the course.

Who's got any link to where Slager said he was tazed? I've only seen reports saying that there was a struggle over the taser and that Slager ran back and planted the taser next to Scott's dead body.

Here is the evidence.

From the AFTE Journal...

In the post incident analysis, it may necessary to determine the time that the individual was exposed to the discharge. Although the cycle duration is recorded within the TASER unit, the data does not necessarily equate to energy delivered to the subject. The ECD output will take the path of least resistance to complete a circuit between the positive and negative poles. Occasionally, the electrical path will short circuit across the wires, and not through the intended subject. The area through the wire becomes damaged/burned as a result of the passing current. Microscopic examination of the burned wire can determine the site of the wire to wire arc, and the duration of the short circuit can be approximated. Discharge cycles of 1, 5, 10, and 20 seconds in duration were evaluated to determine the size of the wires’ burned area. This technique can prove useful to help verify and reconstruct the circumstances surrounding an incident.

http://www.crtlesslethal.com/wp-content/uploads/Kido_Wyant.pdf
This is where you admit you were wrong.

Let's take advantage, you and I, of this teachable moment. You should learn that your opinion is not fact and that you are indeed fallible.

You shouldn't also learn not to allow your emotion to blind you to possibilities that contradict your position.

That's what you should do, but what I suspect you will do is get angry and start name calling instead...that's usually par for the course.
LOL...THAT IS NOT EVIDENCE and proves NOTHING! And answer my original queston about when and where the cop claimed he was tased.

You racists will create any nonsense to justify your hate. How fucking pathetic. Your emotions are getting the better of you. You should try to either hide your hate or be a man and embrace i

Who's got any link to where Slager said he was tazed? I've only seen reports saying that there was a struggle over the taser and that Slager ran back and planted the taser next to Scott's dead body.
That is what I asked for...he never said he was tased...wishful thinking by USMB racists.

You racists will create any nonsense to justify your hate. How fucking pathetic. Your emotions are getting the better of you. You should try to either hide your hate or be a man and embrace i

Did I call it or what.

I dont think the officers report has been released yet. He didnt plant the taser......that was heat of the moment myth making by uninformed rubes repeating talking points

Did I call it or what.
Did you call what. You started it with your arrogant hate nonsense.

Pussy. Go kill a n1gger...it mighht make you feel better.

Forum List

Back