Breaking News: Zimmerman to be charged.....

It isn't really all that difficult. Many people would fear Zimmerman if he were still walking around free, and reasonably.

That said, I'm glad he's been charged and justice will work its way through the courts. I only hope that this will also make legislators change this stupid law.

No change in "stupid" law is needed, only change should be with the way stupid people interpret the law to "justifiably" murder others.
This is another case where the gun grabbers will be screaming to take away lawful citizens gun rights because of a few sick fucks trying to circumvent who and what the law is supposed to be for.
If you can interpret the law to justify murder it is a stupid law.

An idiot can misinterpret the most basic English sentence, as you prove over and over. That doesn't mean the sentence is incorrect.

Some people will always misinterpret. Often intentionally. That is in no way an indication that there's something wrong with what they're skewing.

Cripes, you justify murder by misinterpreting the Constitution all the time...by stating that it's a woman's *right* to kill her unborn child.

Using your logic, that means we need to re-word the Constitution!

Reading comprehension seems to be your problem. You only read the part in orange. Still, I did say ignorance and not stupidity. You cannot help it that you have difficulty understanding what you read. I can understand that Law is difficult or any non-attornry to understand. So yeah, your ignorance is understandble but it's still ignorance. Sorry.
It isn't really all that difficult. Many people would fear Zimmerman if he were still walking around free, and reasonably.

That said, I'm glad he's been charged and justice will work its way through the courts. I only hope that this will also make legislators change this stupid law.

No change in "stupid" law is needed, only change should be with the way stupid people interpret the law to "justifiably" murder others.
This is another case where the gun grabbers will be screaming to take away lawful citizens gun rights because of a few sick fucks trying to circumvent who and what the law is supposed to be for.

Do you think it is appropriate that Zimmerman was arrested and charged?

I'm not sure there is anyone against him being arrested and charged if the investigation leads to that.

I think most of us were adamantly opposed to him being called a murderer and thrown in jail BEFORE the investigation was concluded.

That is a load of crap. I suggested the facts didn't match the story by Zimmerman and charges should be brought. YOU suggested charges were not warranted and he was innocent. He still is innocent until proven guilty, but clearly charges were reasonable. Back pedal all you want from that.

You know, shit like this happens every damn day, in every part of this fucking world.
Why is this case so damn special??
Why does it get so much coverage??
Many other parents have lost a child to drugs or a shooting or run over by a car or knifed.......and many people have lost family members in gun fights, as well as countless many other ways.
There is always going to be blame.....regardless if Zimmerman is guilty or innocent......Trayvon's family will always believe Zimmerman is guilty. And Zimmerman's family will always believe he was acting in self defense.
I hate shit like this.....it's not just the race issue....it's when a murder/accident/whathaveyou gets blown way out of proportion.
The law/justice system sucks ass at times.....they fuck up too.....take the Casey Anthony case for example. There was no justice there.
The Anthony story kept me riveted to the Tv I admit.......but I think everyone knew the Mother was guilty, it's just the facts weren't presented to convince a (dumbass) jury.
I for one, am sick to death of hearing about this Trayvon/Zimmerman case.
I wish it would hurry up and go away.

I'm not sure there is anyone against him being arrested and charged if the investigation leads to that.

I think most of us were adamantly opposed to him being called a murderer and thrown in jail BEFORE the investigation was concluded.

That is a load of crap. I suggested the facts didn't match the story by Zimmerman and charges should be brought. YOU suggested charges were not warranted and he was innocent. He still is innocent until proven guilty, but clearly charges were reasonable. Back pedal all you want from that.

A prime example of an idiot misinterpreting what is right before him.

I never said he was innocent. I said you were an idiot for presuming guilt or imagining you were able to make any sort of a determination on his guilt base on the crap information you were being fed.

I also said (repeatedly) the people best qualified to make the determination of whether or not he was arrested were the people who had the facts.

Not you.

Dabs, I personally think the Florida stand your ground law allows abuse like this particular case. To me it is important for that reason alone. Race was a card played by others. Perhaps it needs to be easier to sue the media on poor reporting too.

Just heard on the news that the FL special prosecutor is going to press charges.

I hope Zimmerman hasn't fled the country, because then, everyone would start to say he's guilty as well.

He's probably stupid enough to try to escape by hiding in the backseat of a white Ford Bronco with a friend in the driver's seat.

He had no business patrolling that apartment complex with a gun in his hand. He is obviously a stupid idiot who is not smart enough to own fire arms. And now he's going to pay for it.

Oh cut the emotional crap out. He wasn't "patrolling" the neighborhood when the incident occurred, he was on his way to go shopping and according to Zimmerman he spotted Martin walking behind the building acting "suspiciously".

Let's atleast get the situation right. Not make up some narrative that is meant to paint a picture that over-dramatizes. I'm hoping this trial will be televised so the facts cannot be skewed by drama queens who muddy the waters with assumptions and emotional appeals.

The man had a concealed carry permit, outside of places he wasn't legally allowed to enter with his firearm, he had buisness carrying wherever and whenever he wanted in the state of Florida.

Last edited:

I never said he was innocent. I said you were an idiot for presuming guilt or imagining you were able to make any sort of a determination on his guilt base on the crap information you were being fed.

I also said (repeatedly) the people best qualified to make the determination of whether or not he was arrested were the people who had the facts.

Not you.

Oh you said far more than that. Tried to cover it up too. Basically you said Zimmerman spoke the truth. Defended him at every turn. All anyone has to do is read the threads.

If you can interpret the law to justify murder it is a stupid law.

nothing, never mind

Not you.

Oh you said far more than that. Tried to cover it up too. Basically you said Zimmerman spoke the truth. Defended him at every turn. All anyone has to do is read the threads.

Well I suggest you do that, then, because you are wrong about that, as you have been wrong about the evidence (including the imaginary shit in your own head) and everything else....

Not you.

Well I suggest you do that, then, because you are wrong about that, as you have been wrong about the evidence (including the imaginary shit in your own head) and everything else....

Nope, I was right. Charges were warranted and have now been brought. I even suggested it was something less than first degree murder for the charge. You are the one who has been wrong and lied their ass off for days.

Zimmerman's Booking Photo:

zimmerman_bookingphoto1_244x183.jpg

In this Wednesday, April 11, 2012 photo provided by the Sanford Police Department, George Zimmerman is shown in a booking photo.
(Credit: AP Photo/Sanford Police Department)

Zimmerman booked on 2nd-degree murder charge - CBS News

Nope, I was right. Charges were warranted and have now been brought. I even suggested it was something less than first degree murder for the charge. You are the one who has been wrong and lied their ass off for days.

Link it, nutbag.
:cuckoo:

Link it, nutbag.
:cuckoo:

Don't need to, everyone knows your full of crap. Now I'm just watching you twist in your own web of lies. :lol:

What you remember or not affects not the facts themselves. Some of you guys are thinking you are not bound by facts, definitions, and history.

But . . . (this is the fun thing, doochey) . . . you are! :lol:

You got nothing AKA you've been owned. I asked for fact in recent memory because there have been cases of blacks rioting due to whites in recent memory. If you can't come up with something it shows social change on the part of whites. That's a good thing, but if that's the case we should expect social change on the part of blacks IE proper protest and not riots. What we shouldn't do is justify race riots based on things that happened 50 years ago. I hope I'm wrong and there will be peace if Zimmerman is found innocent but I'm betting the racists are already hard at work to make sure that doesn't happen. Lets hope the black community doesn't listen to them.

We should expect proper social change from far right extremist wacks, but we will not get it.

Yes, you are wrong: no riots will occur if the perp is found innocent.

But if you are silly enough to talk about black riots if he is found innocent then you can entertain that white racists will riot if he is found guilty.

Maybe your not old enough to remember the 92 riots. I doubt whites would riot but anything is possible.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_SgpyJWRY]L.A. Riots Reginald Denny beating - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxBRyygMmTs]LA Riots - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqHFFJIEtE0]LA Riot News Footage 1992 Pt.1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QC3LrJ70iA&feature=related]COMPTON The L.A. Riots (Rodney King part 3} - YouTube[/ame]

There were threats of rioting if OJ was found guilty because it was only a few years after the 92 riots. This case has all the ingredients to start another one.

Just heard on the news that the FL special prosecutor is going to press charges.

I hope Zimmerman hasn't fled the country, because then, everyone would start to say he's guilty as well.

HUH??

What is it with rw's?

Zimmerman IS guilty of killing Trayvon. That's a given and you rw's can't pretend he didn't.

No grand jury means he won't be accused of 1st degree which is very interesting since it was, without a doubt, premeditated. But, they'll go for 2nd degree or manslaughter, probably 2nd degree.

What I think is mildly interesting is his call to Sean Hannity. I smell a book deal and next will come lushbo/beck or one of those scummy rw muck rakers.

Should be funny watching Hannity squirm when he gets deposed because he won't be able to lie his way out as he usually does.

Let's use some logic and reason instead of emotions to assess Zimmerman and his honesty. When this incident occurred, he was cooperative with police and investigators according to them. Then they announced they may charge him, he didn't run and there was nothing stopping him from doing so except being afraid of being caught in public. He said he would turn himself in at the beginning if he was charged and he did so. This atleast hints at him truly believing that he did act in self defense to me. He may very well be guilty of what he's been charged with in the end, but he didn't run away from the situation when he could've, so I see no reason,taking that into consideration, why anyone should think he was dishonest about what happened that night. He shows the signs of someone who truly believes he acted in self defense. Whether he is guilty of 2nd degree murder somehow, we don't know and that is up to the courts to figure out.

Forum List

Back