Breaking News: Zimmerman to be charged.....

Zimmerman spoke with the special prosecutor. That is a sign of complete faith in his innocence or someone who thinks they can't be caught. Flip of a coin at this point. This prosecutor seems smart. Probably won't know what new evidence there is until trial or a plea bargain. Back to waiting.

Zimmerman spoke with the special prosecutor. That is a sign of complete faith in his innocence or someone who thinks they can't be caught. Flip of a coin at this point. This prosecutor seems smart. Probably won't know what new evidence there is until trial or a plea bargain. Back to waiting.
No he didn't speak to her, he tried to but she refused without his lawyers present.

George Zimmerman ‏ @Real_Geo_Zimmer I am not a flight risk. But I promise you I will not go to prison for a crime I did not commit. And I did NOT commit a crime.

George Zimmerman ‏ @Real_Geo_Zimmer
But I know in my heart I did nothing wrong.when I pray on this that is also what Jesus tells me. "I would have shot him too" direct quote.

59 minutes & counting. I have a bag packed. A friend is here, with a car, willing to help me get away. Do I go? Or stand my ground?

Should I stay or should I go now?

wanted-dead.jpg

Hm. Tough call.

George Zimmerman ‏ @Real_Geo_Zimmer I am not a flight risk. But I promise you I will not go to prison for a crime I did not commit. And I did NOT commit a crime.

But I know in my heart I did nothing wrong.when I pray on this that is also what Jesus tells me. "I would have shot him too" direct quote.

59 minutes & counting. I have a bag packed. A friend is here, with a car, willing to help me get away. Do I go? Or stand my ground?
This is bunk. You actually buy this?

Not really. But like I said, it fits with his behavior and state of mind the attorneys described.

No he didn't speak to her, he tried to but she refused without his lawyers present.

Another media flub huh? Thanks for correcting that. Doesn't sound like any of these people can get in the same room. That should change now.

Not really. But like I said, it fits with his behavior and state of mind the attorneys described.
He'd have to be really stupid to tweet some of that stuff knowing anyone could find it and a lot of folks would be interested in it.

Zimmerman's Booking Photo:

zimmerman_bookingphoto1_244x183.jpg

In this Wednesday, April 11, 2012 photo provided by the Sanford Police Department, George Zimmerman is shown in a booking photo.
(Credit: AP Photo/Sanford Police Department)

Zimmerman booked on 2nd-degree murder charge - CBS News

Broken nose healed fast huh?

it's been over a month hasn't it? I suppose his nose could have healed in that time. I've had a dislocated nose and a broken nose,you wouldn't have known I had either after a month.

Another media flub huh? Thanks for correcting that. Doesn't sound like any of these people can get in the same room. That should change now.

Indeed.

He'd have to be really stupid to tweet some of that stuff knowing anyone could find it and a lot of folks would be interested in it.

Well the website, trying to contact the prosecutor, and baring his soul to the likes of Hannity was pretty damned stupid. If that was actually him tweeting, we'll soon find out.

Zimmerman's Booking Photo:

zimmerman_bookingphoto1_244x183.jpg

In this Wednesday, April 11, 2012 photo provided by the Sanford Police Department, George Zimmerman is shown in a booking photo.
(Credit: AP Photo/Sanford Police Department)

Zimmerman booked on 2nd-degree murder charge - CBS News

Broken nose healed fast huh?

it's been over a month hasn't it? I suppose his nose could have healed in that time. I've had a dislocated nose and a broken nose,you wouldn't have known I had either after a month.

Ignore lame emotional posts like that man. They're a waste of time.

Well the website, trying to contact the prosecutor, and baring his soul to the likes of Hannity was pretty damned stupid. If that was actually him tweeting, we'll soon find out.

Someone already claims to have proven it was bogus on the feed. But you're right, we will know officially soon enough.

Forum List

Back