Breaking News: Zimmerman to be charged.....

Just heard on the news that the FL special prosecutor is going to press charges.

I hope Zimmerman hasn't fled the country, because then, everyone would start to say he's guilty as well.
Great news. Even better still is the fact that the boys in blue have been expecting him...

558767065.jpg

Just heard on the news that the FL special prosecutor is going to press charges.

I hope Zimmerman hasn't fled the country, because then, everyone would start to say he's guilty as well.
Great news. Even better still is the fact that the boys in blue have been expecting him...

558767065.jpg

Its a safe bet that brother is in there for the same thing Zimmerman would be in there for if he's convicted.

558767065.jpg

Its a safe bet that brother is in there for the same thing Zimmerman would be in there for if he's convicted.
Since we're making bogus claims....

I'd say that fella's in for trying to steal a pack of cigarrets from Walmart or a gas station. Yeah...that's it.

Thats fine I wasn't talking about you guys per say, but you can go on the race relations board and see guys like Ariux and yidnar backing up Zimmerman because they hate Blacks, and guys like huey and 52ndstreet wanting Zimmerman killed because they hate whites, that plays a large part in this, interracial crimes get people emotional and I can understand that.

Well, I wonder if in the long run, it will much matter how this ends.In one sense, justice under the law may have been served (or so we may hope) through the judicial process. That's the only positive. On the other hand, a lot of damage has been done, and perhaps a chilling message sent. Zimmerman (assuming he can be found) is just as dead no matter how this ends, one way or the other, but THAT became inevitable once this became a media circus. He may or may not deserve that fate; which will make some happy and others angry. Except to him I suppose it won't really matter. In the end, all we'll really have is two dead pawns in a much bigger game. Casualties of war, in a way, of a social and political conflict that has no end. I wonder if we've learned anything; probably not, beyond more hate, suspicion and mistrust.

Actually, because the prosecutor didn't take it to a grand jury, there will be no capital crimes charged, so the most he's looking at is jail time.
From the legal system, that's true. As a practical matter, you know and I know that it's unlikely he'll survive any jail sentence, unless they keep him in isolation, and if he's acquitted, his chances of survival don't look too good either; too many people want him dead, convicted or not.

558767065.jpg

Why don't you just say you want him killed, whether he ever gets a trial or not; that IS what you mean, isn't it?

If he left the country at all (big if) -- perhaps it had something to do with the wanted dead of alive poster put out on him by the New Black Panther Party.
Or maybe he's trying to flee jurisdiction
If he left the jurisdiction, at all, perhaps it was due to that and due to the fact that he was perfectly free to do so at the time.
He's fleeing was "due to the fact" he was perfectly free to do so? Well you and I are also perfectly free to leave, yet due to that, we aren't, are we?
IF he left at all, perhaps he will willingly come back at this point IF he is to be charged.
Of course, people accused of homicide always return to face trial.

Good luck with finding him guilty...

What are they going to charge him with? involuntary manslaughter?

When he is found not guilty the blacks will go bananas...

I think he was a trigger happy assclown but there is no evidence to refute Zimmermans claims. As a matter of fact the evidence supports his claims.

Did you happen to listen hear about the last call made by the victim. You know, the one to his girlfriend when he said he thought he got saway from some nut following him?

Did you happen to hear the shooter call this black child a coon, then kill said unarmed child?

That evidence?

558767065.jpg

Why don't you just say you want him killed, whether he ever gets a trial or not; that IS what you mean, isn't it?

When they find him guilty, and if they say he should be killed, then I will support this.

558767065.jpg

Please post where I said anything even REMOTELY like that.

Thanks.

I think he was a trigger happy assclown but there is no evidence to refute Zimmermans claims. As a matter of fact the evidence supports his claims.

Did you happen to listen hear about the last call made by the victim. You know, the one to his girlfriend when he said he thought he got saway from some nut following him?

Did you happen to hear the shooter call this black child a coon, then kill said unarmed child?

That evidence?

Boy you guys sure are drama queens. All feelings, no common sense.

Even if he fled the country his supporters will never admit to him being guilty.

Does he have supporters? Or are you confusing us who believe in following the law with being Zimmerman supporters?

The guy who wrote the fucking law (Jeb Bush) said he could not use the "stand your groung" law as a defense.

You do realize this dont you? You know more about that stupid law than he does? Wow.

That evidence?

Way to dissect my factual points. Not even an attempt to respond sensibly. Typical.

Let's let this play out in court. If Zimmerman is guilty of murder then he will be convicted of murder.

And when it happens, the right will scream "O.J" or how Zimmerman never had a chance at a fair trial.

558767065.jpg

When they find him guilty, and if they say he should be killed, then I will support this.
This is NOT a capital case; but don't let THAT get in the way of your desire...

Let's let this play out in court. If Zimmerman is guilty of murder then he will be convicted of murder.
WTH are you talking about? Nothing is stopping this thing from playing out in court. And we are all very happy about that. Aren't you?

And when it happens, the right will scream "O.J" or how Zimmerman never had a chance at a fair trial.
They already are.

That evidence?

Way to dissect my factual points. Not even an attempt to respond sensibly. Typical.

You mean your claim of listening and hearing the call with his girlfriend? Where can I hear and listen to that recording, Mr.Factual?

Forum List

Back