Breaking News: Zimmerman to be charged.....

The 18th Circuit Court Judge has been assigned to the case -

::: Circuit Court Judge Jessica Recksiedler. ::::

From judgepedia - She was elected to this position on November 2, 2010 to a 6 year term that ends on January 2, 2017

Jessica Recksiedler - Judgepedia

eqa3cz.jpg

She's more level headed than the people here supporting the death penalty for Zimmerman. This shows that what I said about people just using this to further their sick agendas and pat themselves on the backs is likely the reality.

Darn straight. The extremist left and the extremist both should be condemned for their agendas on this case.

She's more level headed than the people here supporting the death penalty for Zimmerman. This shows that what I said about people just using this to further their sick agendas and pat themselves on the backs is likely the reality.

Darn straight. The extremist left and the extremist both should be condemned for their agendas on this case.

Says our #1 extremist whacko.

The only agenda worthy of consideration is the agenda that promotes fairness and justice no matter the outcome.

I wonder..are you the tagger who keeps tagging threads with stuff like "let's rape koshergrl" and "it's acceptable to murder koshergrl"?

I ask because the latest tag tribute includes the word douche in it, and that is currently your trademark.

I wonder..are you the tagger who keeps tagging threads with stuff like "let's rape koshergrl" and "it's acceptable to murder koshergrl"? I ask because the latest tag tribute includes the word douche in it, and that is currently your trademark.

I have not seen the tags, did not know about them, but they are certainly immoral.

You are, too, and a douche as well.

I told you were immoral. I have not seen them. You are also a girl douche.

Here is another caveat for consideration, the defense will win on second-degree murder if they are able to provide evidence of any kind of scuffle taking place. The police report intially indicates signs of such. The prosecution may very well be playing hardball with the murder charge and will work for a plea to some kind of manslaughter.

Here is another caveat for consideration, the defense will win on second-degree murder if they are able to provide evidence of any kind of scuffle taking place. The police report intially indicates signs of such. The prosecution may very well be playing hardball with the murder charge and will work for a plea to some kind of manslaughter.
That's what I figured the minute I heard second degree murder charge.

Leaves room for a plea bargain to manslaughter.

Aim high. That's what tough prosecutors do.

That's what I think is happening.

Not automatically a defense at all for GZ. Where he trips the wire that ends "self defense" is where the murder in the 2nd will come down. Prosecution will examine the "mental depravity" demonstrated by the accused. I suspect they will argue that getting out of the car when urged not to by defender is evidence of mental depravity. His later retreat will be considered no defense whatsoever and TM's assault will be considered acceptable under the situation.

GZ has a long slog uphill. All of that may lead to a plea for voluntary manslaughter.

Manslaughter seems much more likely. It gives the prosecution somewhere to go from where they are.
The defense doesn't need much to create reasonable doubt in second degree murder.
If manslaughter is an option (I am still wondering what Florida statutes allow)...it will be essentially putting this "stand your ground" law on trial...which I am not sure the defense wants to go down that road unless is has some masters at jury selection on the team.

Not automatically a defense at all for GZ. Where he trips the wire that ends "self defense" is where the murder in the 2nd will come down. Prosecution will examine the "mental depravity" demonstrated by the accused. I suspect they will argue that getting out of the car when urged not to by defender is evidence of mental depravity. His later retreat will be considered no defense whatsoever and TM's assault will be considered acceptable under the situation.

GZ has a long slog uphill. All of that may lead to a plea for voluntary manslaughter.

Huh?

When was he urged not to get out of the car? Can you quote and link that info?

Yes, it is, douche girl. I accept your admission that you are lying again.

Forum List

Back