Breaking News: Zimmerman to be charged.....

Let's let this play out in court. If Zimmerman is guilty of murder then he will be convicted of murder.
WTH are you talking about? Nothing is stopping this thing from playing out in court. And we are all very happy about that. Aren't you?

Let's let this play out in court. If Zimmerman is guilty of murder then he will be convicted of murder.

And when it happens, the right will scream "O.J" or how Zimmerman never had a chance at a fair trial.
They already are.
Lol! Okay Ms.Cleo.

I know I haven't been on here in a while but why has this issue divided people almost along party lines?

Like why is it when it's a hot button issue, we play race wars. Why? I don't get it? Should Zimmerman have followed Trayvon? No. But bringing things up like his school suspensions really look petty in my opinion. The media attention got this case to a trial. Most reasonable people agreed whether they sided with Tray or Zimmerman that was what most could agree on. At least have a trial to put it out there.

Now it is done, it will still be a story but this story will calm down until trial time. Just in time for baseball!!!

Good luck with finding him guilty...

What are they going to charge him with? involuntary manslaughter?

When he is found not guilty the blacks will go bananas...

I think he was a trigger happy assclown but there is no evidence to refute Zimmermans claims. As a matter of fact the evidence supports his claims.

Did you happen to listen hear about the last call made by the victim. You know, the one to his girlfriend when he said he thought he got saway from some nut following him?

Did you happen to hear the shooter call this black child a coon, then kill said unarmed child?

That evidence?

Boy you guys sure are drama queens. All feelings, no common sense.

People like you said he shouldn't even be charged. When you get done wiping egg off your face, maybe you can be open to the idea someone might have been wrongly killed, then let the evidence lead you.

No, people like us said he didn't HAVE to be charged, and that the prosecutor's office was in the best position to decide when and how he would be charged.

Meanwhile, you and loons like you were sending death threats, threatening to riot, shooting up police cars, distributing wanted dead or alive posters.

No, people like us said he didn't HAVE to be charged, and that the prosecutor's office was in the best position to decide when and how he would be charged.

Meanwhile, you and loons like you were sending death threats, threatening to riot, shooting up police cars, distributing wanted dead or alive posters.

Please link to anywhere I suggested or participated in any of the bolded items liar. Best you got? :lol:

I am glad to see you, drama queen, willing to abide by the court finds peacably and happily.

Good for you.

Oh silly, I said people LIKE you.

Nope read what you posted:

"No, people like us said he didn't HAVE to be charged, and that the prosecutor's office was in the best position to decide when and how he would be charged.

Meanwhile, you and loons like you were sending death threats, threatening to riot, shooting up police cars, distributing wanted dead or alive posters." ~ koshergrl

However, I will accept that you meant what you stated more recently. We agree on more subjects than we disagree on. I read this morning that Trayvon's mom thinks it was an accident. Of course, that was from the media and they have not been very helpful so far.

I certainly am not in favor of street justice, threats, violence or making this a race issue.
I stopped posting on this subject until the special prosecutor returned a decision. Now I think it best to wait for the trial or plea deal before commenting again.

Great news. Even better still is the fact that the boys in blue have been expecting him...

558767065.jpg

Why don't you just say you want him killed, whether he ever gets a trial or not; that IS what you mean, isn't it?
Please post where I said anything even REMOTELY like that.

Thanks.

See Marc, they have to pretend that there is a lynch mob after him so they look like they are defending Zimmerman from "street justice". Because if they didnt have the "I dont like street justice" excuse they would be just outright defending Zimmerman for really unknown reasons. The black panthers were the best thing that couldve happened for the people who wanted to defend Zimmerman but couldnt come right out and say it.

Did you happen to listen hear about the last call made by the victim. You know, the one to his girlfriend when he said he thought he got saway from some nut following him?

Did you happen to hear the shooter call this black child a coon, then kill said unarmed child?

That evidence?

Boy you guys sure are drama queens. All feelings, no common sense.

People like you said he shouldn't even be charged. When you get done wiping egg off your face, maybe you can be open to the idea someone might have been wrongly killed, then let the evidence lead you.

Oh shut up. I never claimed he shouldnt be charged. At first I thought he should be charged with manslaughter. Then, as information came out, it sounded like he mightve had a case for self defense(key word "mightve")and I've been saying let the courts present their evidence and the jury do its job and we'll see what happens. You need to chill out with your self righteous BS. You said you stayed out of the discussion and it's obvious you did, you should've stuck with that because you've got egg all over your face pointing fingers at people you obviously know nothing about their positions on this subject.
I ask you kindly to STFU.

These douchebags don't care about justice for Trayvon or Zimmerman. They want a pat on the back and something to throw in their oppositions face. They don't actually have squat to throw since the majority of us took the position the courts system would sort it out and we would be fine with that. So they are reaching and reaching and reaching.

They don't win many debates around here so they're substituting this tragic incident for actual debate on the issues. They can't even get their emotions intact enough to process the information on the case correctly, or they wouldn't be saying 99% of the stupid shit they've been saying about it for past month.

Fucking liberals, gotta love um.

Why don't you just say you want him killed, whether he ever gets a trial or not; that IS what you mean, isn't it?

Thanks.

See Marc, they have to pretend that there is a lynch mob after him so they look like they are defending Zimmerman from "street justice". Because if they didnt have the "I dont like street justice" excuse they would be just outright defending Zimmerman for really unknown reasons. The black panthers were the best thing that couldve happened for the people who wanted to defend Zimmerman but couldnt come right out and say it.
:clap2:

Thanks.

I don't support guilty until proven innocent being the mantra before anyone has had their day in court. The reference to lynch mobs, atleast on my part, is about THAT mentality, not literal "lynch mobs". Is that too hard to comprehend for you? I was against it when people were doing that to Kobe Bryant in that case in Colorado, and remain the same on any court case that hasn't been heard.

So, again... Let this go through the proper channels. If Zimmerman is guilty of 2nd degree murder then he will rightfully get found guilty and if not then he will be exonerated. I'm glad this is going to trial, this needs to be sorted out.

Forum List

Back