BREAKING! NO DEAL! HUNTER PLEA DEAL FALLS APART! – According to Prosecutors the Deal is "Null and Void" – Investigation is Ongoing!!

Apparently, the judge asked the federal prosecutor if this plea deal would prevent little Hunter from being prosecuted on any pending FARA charges. The prosecutor responded "No" and Hunter's attorneys responded by saying the deal was "null and void."
Hunter's attorneys must have thought they had assurance from the DOJ that he was being given immunity from any upcoming prosecutions with this plea deal.

Finally ... a real trial instead of another Trump, Kangaroo fiasco.

The issue of prison is tied to the gun felony committed by Hunter Biden. Many people have gone to prison for five years or more having committed less egregious offenses.

Right now, the White House is in total chaos! This could not be worse for the failed administration of President Biden.
The White House briefing was nothing more than trotting out the unqualified AA hire who said, “I refer you to the DOJ with your questions.”

And for THIS we’re paying her $200k a year?

So what the judge is saying is the gun charge is still on.
Yes, and other more serious crimes like FARA CHARGES.

Nick Sortor@nicksortor

🚨 BREAKING UPDATE: Before Hunter Biden's plea deal collapsed, Federal Judge Maryellen Noreika asked the case's top prosecutor if the deal meant Hunter would be IMMUNE from prosecution for other possible crimes—including those related to representing foreign governments.

The prosecutor said NO, then one of Hunter's attorneys jumped up and said "then there's no deal!"

Reporters present in the courtroom have said the judge seemed highly skeptical of the "unusual deal" from the get-go, as it offered Hunter Biden BROAD immunity from prosecution in perpetuity.

The judge questioned why it was filed under a provision that gave her no legal authority to reject it. She then asked Leo Wise, the top prosecutor, if there was any precedent for that kind of deal being proposed.

He replied, "No, your honor."

The White House briefing was nothing more than trotting out the unqualified AA hire who said, “I refer you to the DOJ with your questions.”

And for THIS we’re paying her $200k a year?
What exactly do you think the qualifications for being the mouth piece of an Administration are? 😄 You're not even pretending not to be racist anymore. Do have the balls to finally admit it or is that last act of bravery still beyond you? 😄

Just so long as they convict President Biden of the same thing. As you know, Biden had classified documents in his various hidy holes going back to his days as a Senator.
That's not how the justice system works you dumb Bingo. We don't convict a Democrat just because a Republican was found guilty of crimes. You actually have to prove that Democrat guilty as well. 😄

Apparently, the judge asked the federal prosecutor if this plea deal would prevent little Hunter from being prosecuted on any pending FARA charges. The prosecutor responded "No" and Hunter's attorneys responded by saying the deal was "null and void."
Hunter's attorneys must have thought they had assurance from the DOJ that he was being given immunity from any upcoming prosecutions with this plea deal.

The judge performed as a judge and asked the prosecution some pretty basic questions. So, although the plea deal has indeed fallen apart (for the moment), it isn’t clear that it won’t come back in another form.

The tax misdemeanor pleas didn’t immunize Hunter. That’s a start. He remains under investigation and could therefore be further prosecuted. Good. But it now looks like the diversion of the gun charge isn’t going to get accepted as is. That may be even better. Give Hunter some reason to contemplate the risks involved regarding everything he’s been involved in.

And it does seem possible that he may yet get charged with being an unregistered foreign agent. Multiple counts.

All in all: a good and at least promising day for actual justice.

If he's proven guilty? No.

I'll bet you'll fill your panties if Hunter goes to prison
Not that I need more reason to point and laugh at you but when the inevitable does happen I will be referencing this when Trump is convicted and you're crying like hurt Simp like we both know you will be. 😄

I imagine this will return in one month. Same deal except he pleads to a small gun charge and pays an additional $2,000 fine. I HAVE SPOKEN!!! :texflag:

Forum List

Back