BREAKING! NO DEAL! HUNTER PLEA DEAL FALLS APART! – According to Prosecutors the Deal is "Null and Void" – Investigation is Ongoing!!

The prosecution filed this plea deal under seal so no one saw that the deal potentially gave immunity to hunter for everything going forward in exchange for a guilty plea to 2 misdemeanors with no jail time. Why was it under seal at all? To hide it. And then all the whistleblower testimony came out and this became quite problematic all the way around. No way they would have showed up to court without both sides understanding the implications of the deal. They just couldn't get away with it anymore with this judge.
Remember, at the very least, 459 violations of state and federal laws and regulations on Hunter’s device as follows:
  • 140 FARA business-related crimes,
  • 191 sex-related crimes,
  • 128 drug-related crimes.
These instances of criminal wrongdoing are supported by primary source evidence: emails, photos, videos, text messages, audio files, et al.
To attempt to get a pass by getting blanket immunity to all 459 charges.
How slimy can the DOJ be?
There`s no doubt that Hunter's lawyers conspired with DoJ prosecutors to pull a fast one on District Judge Maryellen Noreika in their attempt to have testimony from the IRS removed from the docket, they got caught, and it blew up in their face. What arrogance.

I think it goes beyond the FARA issues. They were looking for a GLOBAL get out of jail free card. This tells me it is quite possibly over the Biden's hanky panky selling influence investigations.

"No body fucks with a Biden"

Some ability to answer questions. It’s obvious she has no substance and was a diversity hire.
It's obvious you're a racist. It's why the admitted racists heart your posts.
There is nothing racist about being opposed to people hired because they are black females, rather than competent in their jobs. In fact, those who SUPPORT hiring unqualified people because…..diversity!!…are the racists.
You haven't demonstrated any incompetence on her part, only racism on yours.

Apparently, the judge asked the federal prosecutor if this plea deal would prevent little Hunter from being prosecuted on any pending FARA charges. The prosecutor responded "No" and Hunter's attorneys responded by saying the deal was "null and void."
Hunter's attorneys must have thought they had assurance from the DOJ that he was being given immunity from any upcoming prosecutions with this plea deal.

nobody is above the law.jpg

Wut? He failed to pay taxes due and lied on his gun application.

Dude.. .

And his lawyers believed, because the prosecutors let them say it but didn’t disagree, that this was ending all Federal Prosecution. Look how tight lipped the prosecutors were when questioned by the Judge? The Prosecutors were setting a great gotcha moment and it went to hell because the Judge wanted to clear up a few questions. The trap was exposed before Hunter could step into it.

The Left isn’t going to be mad at the Judge for that. They might be mad at the Prosecutor for it. But not the Judge. The RW is the one who will be angry. Well once Tucker tells them to get mad they will be. Because the Judge gave away the game before they could get a Perp Walk video of Hunter. Preferably crying.

And his lawyers believed, because the prosecutors let them say it but didn’t disagree, that this was ending all Federal Prosecution. Look how tight lipped the prosecutors were when questioned by the Judge? The Prosecutors were setting a great gotcha moment and it went to hell because the Judge wanted to clear up a few questions. The trap was exposed before Hunter could step into it.

The Left isn’t going to be mad at the Judge for that. They might be mad at the Prosecutor for it. But not the Judge. The RW is the one who will be angry. Well once Tucker tells them to get mad they will be. Because the Judge gave away the game before they could get a Perp Walk video of Hunter. Preferably crying.

Good grief. He broke the law

I think it goes beyond the FARA issues. They were looking for a GLOBAL get out of jail free card. This tells me it is quite possibly over the Biden's hanky panky selling influence investigations.

"No body fucks with a Biden"
If I understand this right, it shows how corrupt the DOJ is: they agreed to blanket immunity going forward?! And all Hunter had to do was plea to a couple of misdemeanors and pay a small fine?

If I understand this right, it shows how corrupt the DOJ is: they agreed to blanket immunity going forward?! And all Hunter had to do was plea to a couple of misdemeanors and pay a small fine?
This is the kind of justice we get for Democrat Royalty in this banana republic. The son of the dictator doesn't have to worry about held accountable for his crimes.

This is the kind of justice we get for Democrat Royalty in this banana republic. The son of the dictator doesn't have to worry about held accountable for his crimes.
He does now.

And look at how hypocritical they are. They cry about white privilege and how rich people get off, and then they actively work to take advantage of it.

Basically the scums were trying to put bumping into someone or smashing their head with a hammer in the same category

Good grief. He broke the law

Ok. And a Plea Deal is normal. In fact it happens in 95% of prosecutions at the Federal Level.

Nothing unusual so far. However plea deals traditionally, usual and customary practice, cover all investigations and charges. Normally new charges would cover any criminal activity taken after the plea deal. Not before and just not dealt with yet.

I have no heartburn with plea deals. Again they happen all the time. I have no problem with investigating wrongdoing. Again that is normal.

What the Judge and the Defense had an issue with was the prosecutor not operating in the usual way with the plea deal. They shut the deal down. And again I have no problem. Now the prosecution can file their new charges and start to set a court date.

Again. No big deal. Because no matter how the election of 24 turns out. The day after Hunter will get a full pardon. And nobody will be able to say anything about it.

Ok. And a Plea Deal is normal. In fact it happens in 95% of prosecutions at the Federal Level.

Nothing unusual so far. However plea deals traditionally, usual and customary practice, cover all investigations and charges. Normally new charges would cover any criminal activity taken after the plea deal. Not before and just not dealt with yet.

I have no heartburn with plea deals. Again they happen all the time. I have no problem with investigating wrongdoing. Again that is normal.

What the Judge and the Defense had an issue with was the prosecutor not operating in the usual way with the plea deal. They shut the deal down. And again I have no problem. Now the prosecution can file their new charges and start to set a court date.

Again. No big deal. Because no matter how the election of 24 turns out. The day after Hunter will get a full pardon. And nobody will be able to say anything about it.

Don't care, you'll recover, if not? Don't care

Apparently, the judge asked the federal prosecutor if this plea deal would prevent little Hunter from being prosecuted on any pending FARA charges. The prosecutor responded "No" and Hunter's attorneys responded by saying the deal was "null and void."
Hunter's attorneys must have thought they had assurance from the DOJ that he was being given immunity from any upcoming prosecutions with this plea deal.

Can someone explain to me why I should care about any of this? Like I know you’re going to try to connect this with Joe, but since there is no verifiable information that he was involved besides some random person claiming it, I don’t care.

I think republicans were surprised with the lack of defense coming from the left over Hunter’s legal issues so they decided they needed to connect Joe to it. They are desperate for more scandal. What would they do without it?

Forum List

Back