Breaking: North Charleston cop about to go free!!!

Scott wrestled the taser away from Slager, stood and pointed it at him
Facing his own taser...Slager drew his firearm as trained and initiated stopping the threat
Scott turned to flee and slung the taser away
Slager...looking through his pistol sights...never saw the taser be thrown and thought he was aiming at an armed Scott
Presuming this is demonstratively plausible -- the officer, rightfully, either does not see a trial or is acquitted.
"I heard what his lawyer said, that's enough for me. He's clearly innocent"
Why did you choose to ignore the first 5 words of my post?
I didn't ignore any part of your post. You said that as long as Slager's story is "plausible", there's no need for a trial.
No, I did not.

I said that f those points were demonstrably plausible there would either be no trial -- the prosecutor knows he cannot meet reasonable doubt -- or that the jury will acquit -- the defense will raise reasonable doubt.

Now, did you have a meaningful response to what I said or do you plan to speak only from your preconceptions?

Facing his own taser...Slager drew his firearm as trained and initiated stopping the threat
Slager...looking through his pistol sights...never saw the taser be thrown and thought he was aiming at an armed Scott
Presuming this is demonstratively plausible -- the officer, rightfully, either does not see a trial or is acquitted.
Its not.
That's for the prosecutor and/or the jury to decide -- your opinion on the matter is meaningless.

:lol:

"I heard what his lawyer said, that's enough for me. He's clearly innocent, no need for a trial"

You lefties believed Mike Browns lawyer. Why not this one?

No mention in any account, no mention in any dispatch record, no mention in any incident report, no mention in any police report. Not by Slager or anyone else who responded.

And no fingerprints on the taser from Scott.

Its not.
That's for the prosecutor and/or the jury to decide -- your opinion on the matter is meaningless.

The facts however, are immediately relevant. And they don't back any of Slager's revised account. Even Slager doesn't back Slager's revised account. He never mentions any of it in any report, any dispatch recording, any video, any incident report, any police report. Not Slager or anyone else who responded.

Nor are any of Scott's finger prints on the taser.

And its been 3 days. I don't think 'about to' means what you guys think it means. Slager isn't going anywhere.

I didn't ignore any part of your post. You said that as long as Slager's story is "plausible", there's no need for a trial.
No, I did not.

I said that f those points were demonstrably plausible there would either be no trial -- the prosecutor knows he cannot meet reasonable doubt -- or that the jury will acquit -- the defense will raise reasonable doubt.

Now, did you have a meaningful response to what I said or do you plan to speak only from your preconceptions?

What makes you "presume" that any of those points are "demonstratively plausible"?

"Plausibility" is also not the same thing as "reasonable doubt".

Its not.
The facts however, are immediately....
That is, you interpretation of events has absolutely no meaning whatsoever as you are neither the prosecutor no r part of the jury.
YOU don't get to decide. THEY do.
YOUR opinion means nothing.

No, I did not.

What makes you "presume" that any of those points are "demonstratively plausible"?
Who said I did?
You under stand the meaning of "if", right?
Now, did you have a meaningful response to what I said or do you plan to speak only from your inability to comprehend what you read?
Plausible deniability is the very soul of reasonable doubt.

Its not.
That is, you interpretation of events has absolutely no meaning whatsoever as you are neither the prosecutor no r part of the jury.

'Interpretation'? There's no mention of anything that Slager described anywhere. I've listened to all 30 minutes of the dispatch recording. I've read the incident report. I've read Slager's account and the account of every responding officer.

Its simply not there. I defy you to show us any mention of Scott trying to use the taser against Slager twice until Savage 'revealed it', backed with nothing.

You can't. It doesn't exist.

With Slager's ass still parked dutifully in prison with a murder indictment hanging over his head, there's clearly something you're missing.

Its not.

The facts however, are immediately relevant. And they don't back any of Slager's revised account. Even Slager doesn't back Slager's revised account. He never mentions any of it in any report, any dispatch recording, any video, any incident report, any police report. Not Slager or anyone else who responded.

Nor are any of Scott's finger prints on the taser.

And its been 3 days. I don't think 'about to' means what you guys think it means. Slager isn't going anywhere.

None that you've read. But guess what....well....you'll see at trial.

Scott's DNA was on the taser. Slager had the right to make the arrest...and no legal obligation to wait.

His academy teaches 1+1 force and 1 +1 vs taser = gun. SCOTUS Graham v. Connor allows for it.

How does a cop arrest someone who may use a taser on him? With a gun. SCOTUS and Slager's academy approve it.

He's going free.

You all realize that Slager has to prove that he was justified.

We have all seen the vid. There is no question he shot the suspect 8 times in the back. He is guilty of that act.

He has to prove it was a righteous shoot. I don't think he can.

No, I did not.

Who said I did?
Now, did you have a meaningful response to what I said or do you plan to speak only from your inability to comprehend what you read?
Shooting a guy in the back isn't the very soul of plausible deniability.

Its not.

'Interpretation'? There's no mention of anything that Slager described anywhere. I've listened to all 30 minutes of the dispatch recording. I've read the incident report. I've read Slager's account and the account of every responding officer.

Its simply not there. I defy you to show us any mention of Scott trying to use the taser against Slager twice until Savage 'revealed it', backed with nothing.

You can't. It doesn't exist.

With Slager's ass still parked dutifully in prison with a murder indictment hanging over his head, there's clearly something you're missing.

So you're saying it's Iike "Hands up don't shoot"....or Freddies "rough ride"....no proof?

No, I did not.

Who said I did?

I don't see any "if" in there...

No, I did not.

Who said I did?
Shooting a guy in the back isn't the very soul of plausible deniability.
You choose to not pay attention to what I said.
Thus, your response are necessarily nonsensical.

No, I did not.

Who said I did?
Again:

I said that if those points were demonstrably plausible there would either be no trial -- the prosecutor knows he cannot meet reasonable doubt -- or that the jury will acquit -- the defense will raise reasonable doubt.

Defense court documents: Walter Scott had drugs in system before pointing Taser at police officer

Take this how you may. The North Charleston ex cop is about to get bonded out.

After a 3 month investigation by SC attorney Andy Savage...renowned as one of the best in the entire South....he has new evidence that SLED intestigators missed or ignored in a rush to file charges.

He had an expert video analyst breakdown the tape...AND retrieve footage which wasn't shown publicly. Got DNA testing done. CBS NEWS interviewed Savage. He said the following will be made public after the bond and for trial...and that he has unquestioned proof:

The new facts-

Walter Scott had cocaine and alcohol in his system...driving in the morning hours.
Scott was on top of Slager at some point in the fight
The fight lasted much longer than portrayed
Scott's DNA was on the taser.

Folks....ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE the prosecutor gets a murder conviction.
Folks.....ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE she gives him a plea deal. She'll be crucified in the media and made public enemy #1
Folks......ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE he'll be convicted of murder...and will go free.

Take it for what it is.

you could see the cop had been shot by a taser in the original footage

You all realize that Slager has to prove that he was justified.

We have all seen the vid. There is no question he shot the suspect 8 times in the back. He is guilty of that act.

He has to prove it was a righteous shoot. I don't think he can.

Supreme Court Graham v. Connor already has. A suspect threatens a cop with a weapon...the cop can use deadly force to make the arrest. Even if fleeing.

His academy teaches the nationally accepted 1 + 1 model. Taser + 1 = Gun.

He's gonna walk. He'll open Christmas presents with his family December 25th as a free man.

Defense court documents: Walter Scott had drugs in system before pointing Taser at police officer

Take this how you may. The North Charleston ex cop is about to get bonded out.

After a 3 month investigation by SC attorney Andy Savage...renowned as one of the best in the entire South....he has new evidence that SLED intestigators missed or ignored in a rush to file charges.

He had an expert video analyst breakdown the tape...AND retrieve footage which wasn't shown publicly. Got DNA testing done. CBS NEWS interviewed Savage. He said the following will be made public after the bond and for trial...and that he has unquestioned proof:

The new facts-

Walter Scott had cocaine and alcohol in his system...driving in the morning hours.
Scott was on top of Slager at some point in the fight
The fight lasted much longer than portrayed
Scott's DNA was on the taser.

Folks....ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE the prosecutor gets a murder conviction.
Folks.....ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE she gives him a plea deal. She'll be crucified in the media and made public enemy #1
Folks......ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE he'll be convicted of murder...and will go free.

Take it for what it is.

you could see the cop had been shot by a taser in the original footage

Clear as day.

And Taser + 1 = gun.

He'll be a quitted before new years eve.

No, I did not.

Who said I did?
Again:

I said that if those points were demonstrably plausible there would either be no trial -- the prosecutor knows he cannot meet reasonable doubt -- or that the jury will acquit -- the defense will raise reasonable doubt.

That's not what you said, no matter how much you try to walk it back. The post is still here - you said that you presume it to be "demonstratively plausible", and therefore the officer will "rightfully" will not see a trial.

You only added an "if" when the ridiculousness of your argument was pointed out.

No, I did not.

Who said I did?
Again:

That's not what you said, no matter how much you try to walk it back. The post is still here - you said that you presume it to be "demonstratively plausible", and therefore the officer will "rightfully" will not see a trial.
You only added an "if" when the ridiculousness of your argument was pointed out.
Apparently you do NOT have a meaningful response to what I said and you DO plan to speak only from your preconceptions and your inability to comprehend what you read.
:dunno:

Forum List

Back