[breaking] North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

Only partially true. Whoever has the balls will take the country over. Then if it's not a Kim the media will tell the people what to believe. The NK media is a model of where our media is headed.

North Korea's media is state run, and who ran the state? Kim Jong Il..

Were talking about a totalitarian personality cult dictatorship here.... There is no real government....

Kim Jong Il was Jesus to the North Koreans and no one but his son will run that hell hole. It would take a revolution for that to change and sadly the people of North Korea aren't capable of a revolution because they're too literally brainwashed.

The average North Korean actually believes that they're the center of the universe and the most advanced civilization in history, and they believe Kim Jong il was the greatest leader next to his father ever and the only possible way to keep their reality the way it is - is by bowing to the "dear leader" because he was responsible for it all....

These people are totally loyal as you can see. The guy was evil and these people are crying... They wont accept anyone BUT his son to lead err dictate them er abuse the fuck out of them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSWN6Qj98Iw]North Koreans weeping hysterically over the death of Kim Jong-il - YouTube[/ame]
The concept of 'paid mourners' in asia is centuries old. You could hire someone to weep at the grave of an ancestor all you wanted, and the rich often did. So this outpouring of grief may be legitimate in some, but I suspect it is a very very very very very very... did I say 'very' yet? very very very very very very very small minority.

The rest are probably paid or threatened shills.

Western ones are just useful idiots without the brains to ask for money to weep openly for their lost leader.

No one was paid....

North Koreans hardly have food....

I know a lot about North Korea and I can tell you that "dear leader" is god to them and that the outside world is completely blocked out...

It's not exactly like those people have any knowledge of the free outside world...

They're crying because their "god" just died... The man who makes their hell on earth seem like utopia has just died...

They're literally brainwashed.... They're like humans in a cage in a closet who get fed rice and they're taught to be grateful for the rice they receive because other get less rice...

I will admit that most of those crying are the ones who benefited the most from Kim Jong-Il's policies (if you want to call them that). I'm sure few who are stuck in camps and are eating grass in rural areas who acknowledge that Kim Jong-Il is the cause for their suffering are happy. However many who suffer in North Korea believe they have it good because Kim Jong-Il, the "dear leader" brainwashed them with that notion...

North Korea is no Cuba, North Korea makes Cuba look like a libertarian utopia....

1324266536834.jpg
FOX News screencap? :rofl:

He pulled it from the Daily Show with Jon Stewart, source of all news for forum leftists.

Well, I'm sure if there was a cop around they would have arrested the guy, of course then OWS would have screamed "shame, shame, shame, shame."

How the hell should anyone know who the guy is??? do you really expect someone to get out of their car and say "show me your id so I can post your name online as an OWS shitter?"

Whats the name of the guy driving the car???

It's funny how delusional you are...

Not delusional at all.

Making up shit is what your side is famous at. Like the Nazis when they called Jews, terrorists.

It's called, propaganda.

Thats NOT propaganda dummy! That is a collectivist shitting on a sidewalk...

Quite frankly I would pull out my phone and record that shit (no pun) if some OWS asshole was shitting on a sidewalk..

If it was some drunk bum (again no pun) shitting on a sidewalk it would be no big deal, however these assholes (no pun) have a political message and they're shitting on sidewalks..

What the fuck is wrong with you??

Just admit you saw an Occupy asshole shitting on a sidewalk...

Oh and then you accuse me of making shit up?? I just showed you a fucking video that contradicts your claims. You may as well claim it was CGI...

It's not my fault your ilk shit on sidewalks like dogs and it has been documented...

Oh and then your sidewalk shitting buddies scream "shame, shame, shame" ... Well what is more shameful than shitting on a sidewalk like some fucking animal???

No decent person would shit on a sidewalk just to make the zoo animals look bad. Sorry to explain to you - some people have integrity....

Propaganda my ass (no pun again)..

Until you provide something that shows some concrete identification of the person "said" to be engaging in that activity..it's you that has zero integrity in that capacity.

All forms of media can be faked.

Couldn't have posted it any better. :eusa_clap:

Oh shut the fuck up.

I'm sure the illogical nature of their tears is logical to you...

That video would be the equivalent of Jews crying over Hitlers death...

Having spent some time in China..and watching North Koreans protest being forced to return to North Korea..it sort of makes me think of people like you.

Who really don't know anything about the world.

North Koreans can't protest..............

Are you fucking kidding me??? You get executed in North Korea for trivial bullshit...

Sure, in South Korea you can protest. They have freedom there.

You never been anywhere dummy, that or you just know absolutely nothing about geography or where the fuck you were...

In China they will off your ass too if you get to liberal or if you're in the governments way.

Last edited:
Wonder how long before they start sending ships and troops that way...you know just in case. I am sure one side would like to keep them employed while the other side would be happy to see all on on unemployment.

Not delusional at all.

Making up shit is what your side is famous at. Like the Nazis when they called Jews, terrorists.

It's called, propaganda.

Quite frankly I would pull out my phone and record that shit (no pun) if some OWS asshole was shitting on a sidewalk..

If it was some drunk bum (again no pun) shitting on a sidewalk it would be no big deal, however these assholes (no pun) have a political message and they're shitting on sidewalks..

Oh and then you accuse me of making shit up?? I just showed you a fucking video that contradicts your claims. You may as well claim it was CGI...

It's not my fault your ilk shit on sidewalks like dogs and it has been documented...

Oh and then your sidewalk shitting buddies scream "shame, shame, shame" ... Well what is more shameful than shitting on a sidewalk like some fucking animal???

No decent person would shit on a sidewalk just to make the zoo animals look bad. Sorry to explain to you - some people have integrity....

Until you provide something that shows some concrete identification of the person "said" to be engaging in that activity..it's you that has zero integrity in that capacity.

What the fuck do you want?? his fucking social security number????

IMO, you may as well assert the guy doesn't even exist at all.

Yeah. I do.

He wasn't charged. He wasn't even identified. It could have been anyone...including someone paid off by the people doing the filming.

Yeah. I do.

He wasn't charged. He wasn't even identified. It could have been anyone...including someone paid off by the people doing the filming.

He did bear a resemblance to Mr Nick

Yeah. I do.

Sorry to explain to you that NO ONE who opposes OWS would take a shit on a sidewalk - even if it was to frame OWS...

Anyone that would shit on a sidewalk would sympathize with and be a member if OWS..

It would be degrading and insulting to anyone who has integrity to even ask them to shit on a sidewalk ... WTF.......

Besides cumswallow cant be trusted..

He allegedly has seen North Koreans protest because hes been to China..

Its common knowledge Americans have limited access to North Korea.... Its not exactly like you can just go to North Korea... The few "outsiders" who do get in (usually journalists and politicians) are chaperoned 24-7 with an authorized North Korean "government" official...

There is no fucking way in HELL you have ever seen North Koreans protest EVER EVER EVER...

North Koreans have no fucking idea what a protest is and if you allegedly saw that bullshit in China than that IS IN FACT PROPAGANDA...

In North Korea if you even spoke ILL (no pun) of "dear leader" you and your family would find themselves in a camp at the very least if not executed....

They don't have freedom in North Korea - they don't know what the fuck freedom is...

They're like three generations into totalitarian brainwashing............

Besides cumswallow cant be trusted..

He allegedly has seen North Koreans protest because hes been to China..

Its common knowledge Americans have limited access to North Korea.... Its not exactly like you can just go to North Korea... The few "outsiders" who do get in (usually journalists and politicians) are chaperoned 24-7 with an authorized North Korean "government" official...

There is no fucking way in HELL you have ever seen North Koreans protest EVER EVER EVER...

North Koreans have no fucking idea what a protest is and if you allegedly saw that bullshit in China than that IS IN FACT PROPAGANDA...

In North Korea if you even spoke ILL (no pun) of "dear leader" you and your family would find themselves in a camp at the very least if not executed....

They don't have freedom in North Korea - they don't know what the fuck freedom is...

They're like three generations into totalitarian brainwashing............

You swallow? Well..I thought so..

In any case..pretty sure that people who've been to China have experienced the same sorts of things I did. I saw several protests in Hong Kong.

Have you been there? Mr. 160 point IQ who is bullet proof, 7 Feet tall, can knock a guy out in 2 punches and swallows cum for nickles?

Or you still to busy playing hockey in mom's basement while waterboarding Santa. :lol:

Yeah. I do.

Sorry to explain to you that NO ONE who opposes OWS would take a shit on a sidewalk - even if it was to frame OWS...

Anyone that would shit on a sidewalk would sympathize with and be a member if OWS..

It would be degrading and insulting to anyone who has integrity to even ask them to shit on a sidewalk ... WTF.......

Like RW posted..it looks like you.

Prove that wrong.

And why did you take a shit outside, eh?

When I saw that vid this morning I laughed uncontrollably for 5 minutes. I've never seen people cry in masses like that, and for no reason.

Why laugh? It's not funny, it's fucking tragic. Millions of human beings over generations starved, terrorized, and brutally brainwashed down to almost nothing is not funny.

That's why it's so funny...

It's like a rape victim crying because her rapist was shot by a cop during the act...

I suppose they're victims of Kim Jong-Il's cult of personality but still - their reason for crying is not logical - at least not to me.

The guy who sold food aid during a famine to develop nuclear weaponry is now dead.

About a million people died because Kim Jong Il wanted to build a nuclear weapon. Also this is the same dickhead that executed people for possessing such objects as cell phones and who held public mass executions for speaking ill of the ill, Not to mention the guy lived the high life - drinking the best booze, eating the best food. That asshole totally deprived his people and THEY'RE the ones crying??

I could write a thesis on that asshole. abducting people, throwing innocent people in prison camps because one of their family members allegedly committed a crime, selling food aid, keeping keeping his people in bondage..

It's fucking hilarious... They're crying :lol:

There is something seriously fucking wrong in your head (and your heart) if you find any of that funny. Go see a fucking shrink or something, you sick dog.

Carter negotiated a nuclear nonproliferation treaty with North Korea. It took George Bush less than a year to screw it all up with his saber rattling and axis of evil crap. N Korea developed it's weapon while Bush was busy conquering other nations

No, I mean really study the history. Not just read the lefty talking points pamphlet about it.

You mean how Bush was all tied up with his diplomacy is for pussy strategy? How Bush invaded Iraq because of WMDs and then stood idly by while N Korea developed the bomb? How two of the three Bush Axis of evil are worse threats because of Bush's policies?

That history?

This is why I kindly advised you to study the history of all this better. You are just being a douchebag and trying to find ways of promoting your partisan nonsense instead of showing any real interest in a very interesting and important political and historical subject. It's ok to come out of character once in a while. Really.

There is a good chance of redirecting NKs direction with the death of the secon Kim

The question of what is to follow depends on the mindset of the Third Kim. We he be like model one or two, or will he change the course in order to unite Korea through Diplomacy?

By the way, what will happen to the other 2 brothers? I heard one has a deep fondness for Disney Land! Not good for him. He may get rubbed out!

In China they will off your ass too if you get to liberal or if you're in the governments way.

People do protest in China from time to time and place to place. The state controlled media keeps a lid on it and the end result is usually pretty rough for some of the people involved.

Really???

Jimmy Carter defended Kim Jong Il all the fucking time...

As a matter of fact he would go to North Korea and hang out with Kim Jong Il....

Pictures and other links, plz.

Apparently ONCE on a diplomatic mission is now called "all the fucking time" and "hang out with im Jong Il".

Jimmy Carter leaves North Korea after peace mission | World news | The Guardian

Hes not a diplomat dummy... He has no fucking reason to go to North Korea... He has no power and he certainly is in no position to act like he does...

He's only been to North Korea like 100 times over the years...

North Korea has only captured Americans and accused them of being spies and then Jimmy Carter is like "Ill take care of this, KJI is a buddy of mine."

Usually our enemies don't release hostages to us for nothing - Kim Jong Il did it for Carter because they were buds...

Also, apparently you know absolutely NOTHING about North Korea if you're asking for pictures.... North Korea is a self segregated totalitarian cult of personality. What happens in North Korea stays in North Korea. Its rare to even get a glimpse of what happens in North Korea. There has been some media smuggled out of the country, but not much...

He IS a diplomat dummy. Hint: The second definition.

Forum List

Back