[breaking] North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

Only partially true. Whoever has the balls will take the country over. Then if it's not a Kim the media will tell the people what to believe. The NK media is a model of where our media is headed.

North Korea's media is state run, and who ran the state? Kim Jong Il..

Were talking about a totalitarian personality cult dictatorship here.... There is no real government....

Kim Jong Il was Jesus to the North Koreans and no one but his son will run that hell hole. It would take a revolution for that to change and sadly the people of North Korea aren't capable of a revolution because they're too literally brainwashed.

The average North Korean actually believes that they're the center of the universe and the most advanced civilization in history, and they believe Kim Jong il was the greatest leader next to his father ever and the only possible way to keep their reality the way it is - is by bowing to the "dear leader" because he was responsible for it all....

These people are totally loyal as you can see. The guy was evil and these people are crying... They wont accept anyone BUT his son to lead err dictate them er abuse the fuck out of them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSWN6Qj98Iw]North Koreans weeping hysterically over the death of Kim Jong-il - YouTube[/ame]
The concept of 'paid mourners' in asia is centuries old. You could hire someone to weep at the grave of an ancestor all you wanted, and the rich often did. So this outpouring of grief may be legitimate in some, but I suspect it is a very very very very very very... did I say 'very' yet? very very very very very very very small minority.

The rest are probably paid or threatened shills.

Western ones are just useful idiots without the brains to ask for money to weep openly for their lost leader.

Fitz...I'll bet lots of these folks are victims of Stockhom Syndrome

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riwHaBHnTi0]What is Stockholm Syndrome? (Mental Health Guru) - YouTube[/ame]

What if we found out that North Korea really is the most advanced country in the world, and that everyone lives in peace and harmony, just as Kim claimed?

Standard Disclaimer: Then we found out that Unicorns and Smurfs are real....

North Korea is a shithole. I'm hoping for the sake of the North Koreans that Jong Un walks it back to normalcy and opens up relations with South Korea.

I hope so too... Something similar to the De-Salinization of the USSR/Russia...

For some reason I doubt that. IMO, Jong is the 3rd son and looks somewhat like his father and I believe that's the only reason why he was selected to lead that personality cult.

Kinda like - "he looks like his father therefore he is."

I actually agree with you here.

Fancy that. :D

Actually, that's not what he said. You were just too excited to read clearly.

"Having spent some time in China..and watching North Koreans protest being forced to return to North Korea..it sort of makes me think of people like you.

Who really don't know anything about the world."

He said that and that is a lie within itself..

1. Kim Jong-il has literal kidnappers that kidnap those who are sneeky enough to escape North Korea

2. For the aforementioned there are not many North Koreans in China, and the few ILLEGALS there are they would never announce themselves as North Koreans, nor do I even believe they would challenge authority in such a way. Most North Koreans who escape only do so because there is no food...

I'm sure there are many Chinese of North Korean decent in China, however they're Chinese citizens - Not North Korean "citizens" er residents.

Where is the "lie"?

You know, there are quite a lot of ethnic Koreans in Jilin Province. You know, from time to time people do manage to sneak, dash, or bribe their way across the Yalu River into China. These people are supported by and try to dissappear into the local Korean population. They often succeed. If caught by the PSB they are often repatriated to what is almost certain death. The local Korean population protests this policy from time to time.

Are you going to try and parse 'ethnic Korean' and 'resident of North Korea' to try and salvage your face at this point? Why waste time on such semantics?

Have you ever been to China? Have you ever been to North Korea? Have you ever been to South Korea? Just curious.

They are not North Korean citizens ........ They may be of North Korean decent but they certainly are not FROM North Korea...

Kim Jong-Il viewed "his" people as possessions and employed henchmen (for a lack of a better word) to go and abduct those who escaped...

Usually the majority of North Koreans have ZERO interest in staying in China. The Majority head to South Korea once they escape and even a few head off to the US from there...

"Having spent some time in China..and watching North Koreans protest being forced to return to North Korea..it sort of makes me think of people like you.

Who really don't know anything about the world."

He said that and that is a lie within itself..

1. Kim Jong-il has literal kidnappers that kidnap those who are sneeky enough to escape North Korea

2. For the aforementioned there are not many North Koreans in China, and the few ILLEGALS there are they would never announce themselves as North Koreans, nor do I even believe they would challenge authority in such a way. Most North Koreans who escape only do so because there is no food...

I'm sure there are many Chinese of North Korean decent in China, however they're Chinese citizens - Not North Korean "citizens" er residents.

Where is the "lie"?

You know, there are quite a lot of ethnic Koreans in Jilin Province. You know, from time to time people do manage to sneak, dash, or bribe their way across the Yalu River into China. These people are supported by and try to dissappear into the local Korean population. They often succeed. If caught by the PSB they are often repatriated to what is almost certain death. The local Korean population protests this policy from time to time.

Are you going to try and parse 'ethnic Korean' and 'resident of North Korea' to try and salvage your face at this point? Why waste time on such semantics?

Have you ever been to China? Have you ever been to North Korea? Have you ever been to South Korea? Just curious.

They are not North Korean citizens ........ They may be of North Korean decent but they certainly are not FROM North Korea...

Kim Jong-Il viewed "his" people as possessions and employed henchmen (for a lack of a better word) to go and abduct those who escaped...

Usually the majority of North Koreans have ZERO interest in staying in China. The Majority head to South Korea once they escape and even a few head off to the US from there...

There ARE NK citizens living in Jilin just like there are Mexican citizens living in the US.

The people who escape across the river have a very great interest in staying in China (where, as I have told you, there is a sizable population to support them) as opposed to returning to NK. Obviously, the standard of living in SK is vastly superior, but some of those who do make it there have found it very difficult to adapt.

and...you didn't answer my questions

I would like to send my condolences to the white house, I know Obama and Kim Jong Il where close.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z8iKVayOKk]Team America - Kim Jong Il lonely song - YouTube[/ame]

Amazing video that. Folks lined up in perfect rows and columns to cry in perfect harmony.

It will be fun watching what goes forward.

my sympathies go out to the left for the loss of their N Korean role model !!! hopefully Hugo and Castro will live a long healthy communist lives and continue to be a beacon to your cause !!:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

:iagree:

This must be quite a blow to the left.

It took only minutes for the mentally lacking to make a pointless political comment that couldn't be more detached from reality.

:clap:

What's crazy is it only took minutes for most of us to realize just how much people like Kim Jong remind us of the left in America.

I would like to send my condolences to the white house, I know Obama and Kim Jong Il where close.

Really now..do you think the Obamas are as close to the Jongs..as the Bushies were close to the Bin Laden's? Must have been a real blow to George W. Bush, when the half brother of the guy who's business he took over was killed.

Or how about Putty Put? You know, Putin? The Man Bush looked in the eye and decided he was a good person?

How about the Saudis? You know..the same kind people that funded 9/11?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRhDzpJV2TM]Brokeback Bush: thetruth.7p.com - YouTube[/ame]

Some pretty tender moments there. :D

Forum List

Back