[breaking] North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

:iagree:

This must be quite a blow to the left.

It took only minutes for the mentally lacking to make a pointless political comment that couldn't be more detached from reality.

:clap:

What's crazy is it only took minutes for most of us to realize just how much people like Kim Jong remind us of the left in America.

Really?

When has the "left" in this country installed the son of a former President.

You know..like the right did with Bush.

:badgrin:

Great year so far...

Osama bin Laden
Muammar Gaddafi
Kim Jong Il

Yes, well BHO will be looking to take credit for anything he can this next year.

'Cause he's gonna need every ounce of it.

I wonder how long it will take for BHO to take credit for the death of Kim Jong, he may say that he called him on the phone and did Psyops and took him out, And Carney would back him on it on Msnbc and Cnn.

I would like to send my condolences to the white house, I know Obama and Kim Jong Il where close.

Really now..do you think the Obamas are as close to the Jongs..as the Bushies were close to the Bin Laden's? Must have been a real blow to George W. Bush, when the half brother of the guy who's business he took over was killed.

Or how about Putty Put? You know, Putin? The Man Bush looked in the eye and decided he was a good person?

How about the Saudis? You know..the same kind people that funded 9/11?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRhDzpJV2TM]Brokeback Bush: thetruth.7p.com - YouTube[/ame]

Some pretty tender moments there. :D

And as fake as this.
PresidentObama.jpg

Also, news flash, Bush is no longer president.

The leader, reputed to have had a taste for cigars, cognac and gourmet cuisine, was believed to have had diabetes and heart disease.

The news came as North Korea prepared for a hereditary succession. Kim Jong Il inherited power after his father, revered North Korean founder Kim Il Sung, died in 1994.

In September 2010, Kim Jong Il unveiled his third son, the twenty-something Kim Jong Un, as his successor, putting him in high-ranking posts.
Oh, great....that's what we need.....a North Korean Bush Family.

eusa_doh.gif

It took only minutes for the mentally lacking to make a pointless political comment that couldn't be more detached from reality.

:clap:

What's crazy is it only took minutes for most of us to realize just how much people like Kim Jong remind us of the left in America.

Really?

trust me they would if they could, but that darned old constitution just keep getting in the way. And here in America we vote for our elected officials, when Bush's son was elected it was due to our election process, not because of some crazy left wing conspiracy that some on the left would like to believe is real.

The only reason that N. Koreans would ever revolt and overthrow the government.

Would be if the new dictator Kim Jong Un decided to ban the eating of Kimchi :cool:

Sunni...as a result of today's event, good folks all over have TWO things to celebrate:
Yup...today is also the anniversary of the House of Representatives voting to impeach Bill Clinton!!!

...on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote) and obstruction ...1998.

Would be if the new dictator Kim Jong Un decided to ban the eating of Kimchi :cool:

Sunni...as a result of today's event, good folks all over have TWO things to celebrate:
Yup...today is also the anniversary of the House of Representatives voting to impeach Bill Clinton!!!

...on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote) and obstruction ...1998.
I wonder if the White House is flying the flag today at half-mast?? :doubt:

I would like to send my condolences to the white house, I know Obama and Kim Jong Il where close.

Really now..do you think the Obamas are as close to the Jongs..as the Bushies were close to the Bin Laden's? Must have been a real blow to George W. Bush, when the half brother of the guy who's business he took over was killed.

Or how about Putty Put? You know, Putin? The Man Bush looked in the eye and decided he was a good person?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRhDzpJV2TM]Brokeback Bush: thetruth.7p.com - YouTube[/ame]

And as fake as this.
PresidentObama.jpg

Also, news flash, Bush is no longer president.

Except it wasn't "fake".

News flash..Bush is the "gift" that keeps on giving. His 9/11 on the American economy still hurts..boy howdy!

There's our Shallow, living the integrity-free lifestyle.

{In 1987 the Saudi investor Abdullah Taha Bakhsh bought most of Union Bank of Switzerland's shares in Harken becoming its third largest investor owning 17% of the company. He was represented on the board by Talat M. Othman. Another investor was Ghaith R. Pharaon, a partner of Bakhsh's, who would later be involved in the Bank of Credit and Commerce International scandal, and is currently the target of an international dragnet.}

Arbusto Energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're such a fucking liar, Shallow.

Party above all - it's the basis of the integrity-free lifestyle you embrace.

I wonder if the White House is flying the flag today at half-mast?? :doubt:

Would that be for Bill or Kim?

Wait...wasn't the left complaining that Bush was a culturally ignorant cowboy?

Looks like you just proved that wrong. Cheek-kissing between male friends is a standard Arab cultural practice.

Didn't you know that?

Really?

trust me they would if they could, but that darned old constitution just keep getting in the way. And here in America we vote for our elected officials, when Bush's son was elected it was due to our election process, not because of some crazy left wing conspiracy that some on the left would like to believe is real.

Bush was installed by the Supreme Court the first time around. He lost the popular election by a million votes.

True story. :thup:

Forum List

Back