[breaking] North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

The USA does not elected President by popular vote. =Fail Civics 101

True story.

Oh and Bush won ever recount in FL

True Story #2

That's to bad. And puts to bed the notion that conservatives have more support then liberals.

Because you guys support that shit.
Yes, we support fair and accurate election tabulation. You know, the kind that showed Bush won Florida.

Liberals don't seem to care for that sort of thing, though.

Except they didn't. Along with purging a good amount of names because they "sounded" like those of felons..the data was completely corrupt. The fair thing to do would have been to have a run off.

That didn't happen.

And again..the election came down to a state where Bush's brother was governor and the secretary of state was his campaign manager with a SCOTUS that was populated with the appointees from Bush's father's administration.

Nothing to see here folks.. :badgrin:
Indeed, there isn't, despite fevered claims like you just posted.

Stop drinking the bong water. Gore lost.

How many years did you keep your "Gore for President" on your car?

If I had a car..it would be there.

Republican mathematics is fun! Lose the popular vote..win the election.

Hurrah!
You do know the electoral college is not a school, right?

That's to bad. And puts to bed the notion that conservatives have more support then liberals.

Because you guys support that shit.
Yes, we support fair and accurate election tabulation. You know, the kind that showed Bush won Florida.

Except they didn't. Along with purging a good amount of names because they "sounded" like those of felons..the data was completely corrupt. The fair thing to do would have been to have a run off.

That didn't happen.
The left discarded military votes.

Of course, you're using the leftist definition of "fair election": "An election where the Democrat wins."

Indeed, there isn't, despite fevered claims like you just posted.

Stop drinking the bong water. Gore lost.

How many years did you keep your "Gore for President" on your car?

Hurrah!

If it were it would be called "Whacky college". No other country does their elections this way. And it makes no sense that some mid western citizen has more weight in a vote then I do.

Bush had the chance to disarm Kim, but he shit the bed instead, going after a non-threat, leaving the real threat alone to manufacture nuclear weapons and sell nuclear know-how.

Oh, my, such historical revision.

Six-party talks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The six-party talks aim to find a peaceful resolution to the security concerns as a result of the North Korean nuclear weapons program. There has been a series of meetings with six participating states:
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea);
The Republic of Korea (South Korea);
The People's Republic of China;
The United States of America;
The Russian Federation; and
The State of Japan.
These talks were a result of North Korea withdrawing from the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) in 2003. Apparent gains following the fourth and fifth rounds were reversed by outside events. Five rounds of talks from 2003 to 2007 produced little net progress[1] until the third phase of the fifth round of talks, when North Korea agreed to shut down its nuclear facilities in exchange for fuel aid and steps towards the normalization of relations with the United States and Japan.[2][3] Responding angrily to the United Nations Security Council's Presidential Statement[4] issued on April 13, 2009 that condemned the North Korean failed satellite launch, the DPRK declared on April 14, 2009 that it would pull out of Six Party Talks and that it would resume its nuclear enrichment program in order to boost its nuclear deterrent.[5] North Korea has also expelled all nuclear inspectors from the country.[6]​

Make some more shit up. If leftists didn't lie, they couldn't say anything.

Hurrah!

If it were it would be called "Whacky college". No other country does their elections this way. And it makes no sense that some mid western citizen has more weight in a vote then I do.
So it makes more sense to you that large metropolitan communities should have a greater say than smaller communities?

New York's a shithole. What you idiots want is crap.

Good riddance to that horrid bastard. It should make us feel good that he left another pos twenty something year old thug in charge of nuclear weapons.

That didn't happen.

Of course, you're using the leftist definition of "fair election": "An election where the Democrat wins."

Well that's untrue. But at least you agree the data was corrupted.

:lol:

So it makes more sense to you that large metropolitan communities should have a greater say than smaller communities?

I believe in majority rule and some minority protections.

The Senate protects smaller states. Why is it necessary to have 2 "safeguards".

Especially for states that contribute a fraction to the national kitty in terms of taxes..or..are a drain.

Bush had the chance to disarm Kim, but he shit the bed instead, going after a non-threat, leaving the real threat alone to manufacture nuclear weapons and sell nuclear know-how.

The six-party talks aim to find a peaceful resolution to the security concerns as a result of the North Korean nuclear weapons program. There has been a series of meetings with six participating states:
The State of Japan.
These talks were a result of North Korea withdrawing from the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) in 2003. Apparent gains following the fourth and fifth rounds were reversed by outside events. Five rounds of talks from 2003 to 2007 produced little net progress[1] until the third phase of the fifth round of talks, when North Korea agreed to shut down its nuclear facilities in exchange for fuel aid and steps towards the normalization of relations with the United States and Japan.[2][3] Responding angrily to the United Nations Security Council's Presidential Statement[4] issued on April 13, 2009 that condemned the North Korean failed satellite launch, the DPRK declared on April 14, 2009 that it would pull out of Six Party Talks and that it would resume its nuclear enrichment program in order to boost its nuclear deterrent.[5] North Korea has also expelled all nuclear inspectors from the country.[6]​

North Korea successfully (well sorta successfully, I think they blew themselves up) a nuke during the Bush administration.

The State of Japan.

North Korea successfully (well sorta successfully, I think they blew themselves up) a nuke during the Bush administration.

Bush unilaterally destroyed Clintons non-proliferation treaty just so Clinton would not get the credit. He then substituted his "axis of evil" strategy and allowed N Korea to develop a bomb while he was chasing non existing WMDs in Iraq

That didn't happen.

Well that's untrue.
No, it's true. But I can see why you don't want to acknowledge it.

RELEASED: DEMOCRAT MEMO ON HOW TO DISQUALIFY MILITARY VOTES
But at least you agree the data was corrupted.

I did no such thing. Now I know you just make shit up.

Especially for states that contribute a fraction to the national kitty in terms of taxes..or..are a drain.
The Senate votes in elections?

Really?

You really don't know anything about how our government works, do you? You might want to review the Schoolhouse Rock videos on civics. It would be an appropriate level.

The State of Japan.

Yes, because the UNSC pissed them off. Are you saying Bush controlled the Security Council?

The State of Japan.

Bush unilaterally destroyed Clintons non-proliferation treaty just so Clinton would not get the credit. He then substituted his "axis of evil" strategy and allowed N Korea to develop a bomb while he was chasing non existing WMDs in Iraq
N. Korea withdraws from nuclear treaty - CNN

Dumbass.

Well that's untrue.

But at least you agree the data was corrupted.

Well again you are wrong..

Democratic lawyer Mark Herron authored a memo distributed to Democratic election canvassers on how to invalidate military absentee ballots. The Herron Memo stated postmark and "point of origin" criteria Herron maintained could be used to invalidate military ballots. However, the Herron Memo was in line with a letter sent out by Secretary of State Kathryn Harris which stated that if a postmark was not present on the military ballots that the ballots had to be thrown out. Florida Attorney General Bob Butterworth, a Gore backer, later told the counties to go back and reconsider those ballots without a postmark. [13]
United States presidential election in Florida, 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But lets go back to the video tape:

The Florida election has been closely scrutinized since the election, and several irregularities are thought to have favored Bush. These included the Palm Beach "butterfly ballot," which produced an unexpectedly large number of votes for third-party candidate Patrick Buchanan. Also noted was a purge of over 54,000 citizens from the Florida voting rolls identified as felons, of whom 54% were African-Americans. The majority of these were not felons and should have been eligible to vote under Florida law.[8] Additionally, there were many more 'overvotes' than usual, especially in predominantly African-American precincts in Duval county (Jacksonville), where some 27,000 ballots showed two or more choices for President[citation needed]. Unlike the much-discussed Palm Beach County 'butterfly ballot,' the Duval County ballot spread choices for President over two pages with instructions to 'vote on every page' on the bottom of each page.

Really?

You really don't know anything about how our government works, do you? You might want to review the Schoolhouse Rock videos on civics. It would be an appropriate level.

The Senate protects the rights of minority states.

Gosh..seriously..stop being so emotional. :D

Well that's untrue.

Well again you are wrong..

Democratic lawyer Mark Herron authored a memo distributed to Democratic election canvassers on how to invalidate military absentee ballots. The Herron Memo stated postmark and "point of origin" criteria Herron maintained could be used to invalidate military ballots. However, the Herron Memo was in line with a letter sent out by Secretary of State Kathryn Harris which stated that if a postmark was not present on the military ballots that the ballots had to be thrown out. Florida Attorney General Bob Butterworth, a Gore backer, later told the counties to go back and reconsider those ballots without a postmark. [13]
United States presidential election in Florida, 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But lets go back to the video tape:

The Florida election has been closely scrutinized since the election, and several irregularities are thought to have favored Bush. These included the Palm Beach "butterfly ballot," which produced an unexpectedly large number of votes for third-party candidate Patrick Buchanan. Also noted was a purge of over 54,000 citizens from the Florida voting rolls identified as felons, of whom 54% were African-Americans. The majority of these were not felons and should have been eligible to vote under Florida law.[8] Additionally, there were many more 'overvotes' than usual, especially in predominantly African-American precincts in Duval county (Jacksonville), where some 27,000 ballots showed two or more choices for President[citation needed]. Unlike the much-discussed Palm Beach County 'butterfly ballot,' the Duval County ballot spread choices for President over two pages with instructions to 'vote on every page' on the bottom of each page.
And yet, oddly, your opium dreams notwithstanding, Bush was indeed legally elected President.

Gore lost. And that's a good thing.

Where is the "lie"?

You know, there are quite a lot of ethnic Koreans in Jilin Province. You know, from time to time people do manage to sneak, dash, or bribe their way across the Yalu River into China. These people are supported by and try to dissappear into the local Korean population. They often succeed. If caught by the PSB they are often repatriated to what is almost certain death. The local Korean population protests this policy from time to time.

Are you going to try and parse 'ethnic Korean' and 'resident of North Korea' to try and salvage your face at this point? Why waste time on such semantics?

Have you ever been to China? Have you ever been to North Korea? Have you ever been to South Korea? Just curious.

They are not North Korean citizens ........ They may be of North Korean decent but they certainly are not FROM North Korea...

Kim Jong-Il viewed "his" people as possessions and employed henchmen (for a lack of a better word) to go and abduct those who escaped...

Usually the majority of North Koreans have ZERO interest in staying in China. The Majority head to South Korea once they escape and even a few head off to the US from there...

There ARE NK citizens living in Jilin just like there are Mexican citizens living in the US.

The people who escape across the river have a very great interest in staying in China (where, as I have told you, there is a sizable population to support them) as opposed to returning to NK. Obviously, the standard of living in SK is vastly superior, but some of those who do make it there have found it very difficult to adapt.

and...you didn't answer my questions

Do you NOT realize the difference between being a North Korean and having North Korean heritage???

Apparently you don't...

I happen to be Sicilian, however I've never been to Sicily and consider myself an American... Using your logic I'm a Sicilian citizen..

Really?

The Senate protects the rights of minority states.

Gosh..seriously..stop being so emotional. :D
I'm not emotional. I'm not a leftist.

Here. Watch this and learn.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-dIvtxvSsY]School House Rock - I'm Gonna Send Your Vote to College (America Rock) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back