[breaking] North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

Oh, my, such historical revision.

Six-party talks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The six-party talks aim to find a peaceful resolution to the security concerns as a result of the North Korean nuclear weapons program. There has been a series of meetings with six participating states:
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea);
The Republic of Korea (South Korea);
The People's Republic of China;
The United States of America;
The Russian Federation; and
The State of Japan.
These talks were a result of North Korea withdrawing from the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) in 2003. Apparent gains following the fourth and fifth rounds were reversed by outside events. Five rounds of talks from 2003 to 2007 produced little net progress[1] until the third phase of the fifth round of talks, when North Korea agreed to shut down its nuclear facilities in exchange for fuel aid and steps towards the normalization of relations with the United States and Japan.[2][3] Responding angrily to the United Nations Security Council's Presidential Statement[4] issued on April 13, 2009 that condemned the North Korean failed satellite launch, the DPRK declared on April 14, 2009 that it would pull out of Six Party Talks and that it would resume its nuclear enrichment program in order to boost its nuclear deterrent.[5] North Korea has also expelled all nuclear inspectors from the country.[6]​

Make some more shit up. If leftists didn't lie, they couldn't say anything.

North Korea successfully (well sorta successfully, I think they blew themselves up) a nuke during the Bush administration.

Bush unilaterally destroyed Clintons non-proliferation treaty just so Clinton would not get the credit. He then substituted his "axis of evil" strategy and allowed N Korea to develop a bomb while he was chasing non existing WMDs in Iraq

more nut jobbiiness...you're like a walking talking Ronco commercial; "but, wait, theres more!"

I believe in majority rule and some minority protections.

The Senate protects smaller states. Why is it necessary to have 2 "safeguards".

Especially for states that contribute a fraction to the national kitty in terms of taxes..or..are a drain.
The Senate votes in elections?

Really?

You really don't know anything about how our government works, do you? You might want to review the Schoolhouse Rock videos on civics. It would be an appropriate level.

The Senate protects the rights of minority states.

Gosh..seriously..stop being so emotional. :D

You take stupid to a whole new level.... That is not a flame - that is actually how I feel about your intellect...

I believe a few chimpanzees are more intelligent than you -- honestly.

time for another visit from;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZdJRDpLHbw]Team America World Police Theme America Fuck Yeah EXPLICIT WARNING - YouTube[/ame]

Really?

When has the "left" in this country installed the son of a former President.

You know..like the right did with Bush.

:badgrin:

trust me they would if they could, but that darned old constitution just keep getting in the way. And here in America we vote for our elected officials, when Bush's son was elected it was due to our election process, not because of some crazy left wing conspiracy that some on the left would like to believe is real.

Bush was installed by the Supreme Court the first time around. He lost the popular election by a million votes.

True story. :thup:

No, not a true story. Bush was elected President of the United States twice. You liberals really need to get the fuck over it.

trust me they would if they could, but that darned old constitution just keep getting in the way. And here in America we vote for our elected officials, when Bush's son was elected it was due to our election process, not because of some crazy left wing conspiracy that some on the left would like to believe is real.

Bush was installed by the Supreme Court the first time around. He lost the popular election by a million votes.

True story. :thup:

The USA does not elected President by popular vote. =Fail Civics 101

True story.

Oh and Bush won ever recount in FL

True Story #2

This post bears repeating.

Oh, my, such historical revision.

Six-party talks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The six-party talks aim to find a peaceful resolution to the security concerns as a result of the North Korean nuclear weapons program. There has been a series of meetings with six participating states:
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea);
The Republic of Korea (South Korea);
The People's Republic of China;
The United States of America;
The Russian Federation; and
The State of Japan.
These talks were a result of North Korea withdrawing from the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) in 2003. Apparent gains following the fourth and fifth rounds were reversed by outside events. Five rounds of talks from 2003 to 2007 produced little net progress[1] until the third phase of the fifth round of talks, when North Korea agreed to shut down its nuclear facilities in exchange for fuel aid and steps towards the normalization of relations with the United States and Japan.[2][3] Responding angrily to the United Nations Security Council's Presidential Statement[4] issued on April 13, 2009 that condemned the North Korean failed satellite launch, the DPRK declared on April 14, 2009 that it would pull out of Six Party Talks and that it would resume its nuclear enrichment program in order to boost its nuclear deterrent.[5] North Korea has also expelled all nuclear inspectors from the country.[6]​

Make some more shit up. If leftists didn't lie, they couldn't say anything.

North Korea successfully (well sorta successfully, I think they blew themselves up) a nuke during the Bush administration.

Bush unilaterally destroyed Clintons non-proliferation treaty just so Clinton would not get the credit. He then substituted his "axis of evil" strategy and allowed N Korea to develop a bomb while he was chasing non existing WMDs in Iraq

You do realize that Clinton like the retard he was continually gave Kim Jong-Il food aid in which he sold to develop his nuclear program???? Not once, not twice but THREE FUCKING TIMES...

I suppose Powell said it best: "you cant eat uranium."

As usual democrats take stupid to cloud 9...

A little birdie told me that it was Sallow that leaked the Bush DUI News 5 days before the Election. :D Nah.... :lol:

That's to bad. And puts to bed the notion that conservatives have more support then liberals.

Because you guys support that shit.
Yes, we support fair and accurate election tabulation. You know, the kind that showed Bush won Florida.

Liberals don't seem to care for that sort of thing, though.

Except they didn't. Along with purging a good amount of names because they "sounded" like those of felons..the data was completely corrupt. The fair thing to do would have been to have a run off.

That didn't happen.

For cryin' out loud, YOU LOST. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. You lefties seem to have no idea how fucking pathetic you make yourselves look whining and bitching over an election you lost over a decade ago.

Watch this. Are you ready? Are you watching? Obama won the 2008 election. See that? I didn't burst into flames and my Republican Party membership card has not been confiscated.

Time for you to grow the fuck up.

If I had a car..it would be there.

Republican mathematics is fun! Lose the popular vote..win the election.

Hurrah!
You do know the electoral college is not a school, right?

If it were it would be called "Whacky college". No other country does their elections this way. And it makes no sense that some mid western citizen has more weight in a vote then I do.

Are you really this ignorant, or has rabid partisanship just blown out your circuits?

They are not North Korean citizens ........ They may be of North Korean decent but they certainly are not FROM North Korea...

Kim Jong-Il viewed "his" people as possessions and employed henchmen (for a lack of a better word) to go and abduct those who escaped...

Usually the majority of North Koreans have ZERO interest in staying in China. The Majority head to South Korea once they escape and even a few head off to the US from there...

There ARE NK citizens living in Jilin just like there are Mexican citizens living in the US.

The people who escape across the river have a very great interest in staying in China (where, as I have told you, there is a sizable population to support them) as opposed to returning to NK. Obviously, the standard of living in SK is vastly superior, but some of those who do make it there have found it very difficult to adapt.

and...you didn't answer my questions

Do you NOT realize the difference between being a North Korean and having North Korean heritage???

Apparently you don't.....

Why would you quote my comments if you are not going to bother reading them? And again, you didn't answer my questions. Is there a particular reason for such courageous ducking?

Yes, we support fair and accurate election tabulation. You know, the kind that showed Bush won Florida.

Liberals don't seem to care for that sort of thing, though.

Except they didn't. Along with purging a good amount of names because they "sounded" like those of felons..the data was completely corrupt. The fair thing to do would have been to have a run off.

That didn't happen.

For cryin' out loud, YOU LOST. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. You lefties seem to have no idea how fucking pathetic you make yourselves look whining and bitching over an election you lost over a decade ago.

Watch this. Are you ready? Are you watching? Obama won the 2008 election. See that? I didn't burst into flames and my Republican Party membership card has not been confiscated.

Grow up?

It was a lousy decision. It should be overturned.

Even Scalia..said it should never be used in determining other cases. That's just nuts.

No, it's true. But I can see why you don't want to acknowledge it.

RELEASED: DEMOCRAT MEMO ON HOW TO DISQUALIFY MILITARY VOTES

I did no such thing. Now I know you just make shit up.

Well again you are wrong..

But lets go back to the video tape:

The Florida election has been closely scrutinized since the election, and several irregularities are thought to have favored Bush. These included the Palm Beach "butterfly ballot," which produced an unexpectedly large number of votes for third-party candidate Patrick Buchanan. Also noted was a purge of over 54,000 citizens from the Florida voting rolls identified as felons, of whom 54% were African-Americans. The majority of these were not felons and should have been eligible to vote under Florida law.[8] Additionally, there were many more 'overvotes' than usual, especially in predominantly African-American precincts in Duval county (Jacksonville), where some 27,000 ballots showed two or more choices for President[citation needed]. Unlike the much-discussed Palm Beach County 'butterfly ballot,' the Duval County ballot spread choices for President over two pages with instructions to 'vote on every page' on the bottom of each page.
And yet, oddly, your opium dreams notwithstanding, Bush was indeed legally elected President.

Gore lost. And that's a good thing.

Legally? Through some pretty dodgy tactics.

If the shoe were on the other foot..conservatives would be rioting over a decision like this.

That didn't happen.

Grow up?.

No, grow THE FUCK up. Bush won the 2000 election and all the emoting in the world won't change that FACT. Move on. You'll have another loss to decry and deny soon.

You do realize that Clinton like the retard he was continually gave Kim Jong-Il food aid in which he sold to develop his nuclear program???? Not once, not twice but THREE FUCKING TIMES...

I suppose Powell said it best: "you cant eat uranium."

As usual democrats take stupid to cloud 9...

Food for nukes?

God damn little boy, do you believe everything you read on those right wing hate sites?

There ARE NK citizens living in Jilin just like there are Mexican citizens living in the US.

The people who escape across the river have a very great interest in staying in China (where, as I have told you, there is a sizable population to support them) as opposed to returning to NK. Obviously, the standard of living in SK is vastly superior, but some of those who do make it there have found it very difficult to adapt.

and...you didn't answer my questions

Do you NOT realize the difference between being a North Korean and having North Korean heritage???

Apparently you don't.....

Why would you quote my comments if you are not going to bother reading them? And again, you didn't answer my questions. Is there a particular reason for such courageous ducking?

I'll tell you what - ask your questions now and I will answer them...

All I was asserting is that it's rare for a person of North Korean decent to be living in China..

Forum List

Back