[breaking] North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

He lost the general election by over a million votes.

And Florida was "won" by some 5,000 votes. And that's in a state where his brother was governor and his campaign manager was secretary of state. Those things ALONE, make it extremely suspicious.

Others have generously instructed you in how our electoral system works, but it seems you'd rather ignore that and emote over your conspiracy theory.

I know full well how it works. .

It doesn't seem as if you do. Maybe you are just ignorant of US History. Is that it?

Besides, like I said previously the majority of those who DO have the luxury of escaping end up in South Korea.....

Can you prove that?

Yes...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxLBywKrTf4]Inside North Korea - YouTube[/ame]

Instead of having me watch a 46 minute video, maybe you could just give me the short version in your own words? (you know, the means of communication most suited to this context?)

Others have generously instructed you in how our electoral system works, but it seems you'd rather ignore that and emote over your conspiracy theory.

I know full well how it works. .

It doesn't seem as if you do. Maybe you are just ignorant of US History. Is that it?

Are you? The electoral college should have went the way of slavery and the 3/4 person rule. It's meant to keep the "landed gentry" in power.

It's antiquated..

I never said escaping into China was impossible - I said it was rare....

Do you notice how your tone has changed from 'Never, ever, ever, ever!' To 'well, it is rare...' as the walls have closed in around you? I do.

And you didn't answer my question that you just quoted right there above.

I said North Koreans in North Korea and hardly in China could NEVER NEVER NEVER PROTEST...

Ok, and what do you base THAT on?

Life Funds for North Korean Refugees, an NGO

Are you?..

No, I'm not. It seems you either ARE ignorant of history or are just caught up in the OWS-style "I wanna I wanna I wanna!" mentality.

What? It's not to protect the "rights" of the landed gentry?

Alrighty..go for it.

Why do we have the electoral college? This should be good.

China is their sugar daddy

Sugar Daddy needs to step up and lay down the law.
Word on the street is the sugar daddy is getting really tired of their BS. Things are going to get very interesting in that relationship, I think.

They've been tired of them for a long time, but they are still more wary of what the alternative might be.
Indeed.

By the way, all this talk about Korea has given me a hankerin' for kimchi. I haven't had any in forever.

3565759415_f5b0beed7e_z.jpg

Word on the street is the sugar daddy is getting really tired of their BS. Things are going to get very interesting in that relationship, I think.

They've been tired of them for a long time, but they are still more wary of what the alternative might be.
Indeed.

By the way, all this talk about Korea has given me a hankerin' for kimchi. I haven't had any in forever.

Why the hell not? We almost always have some on hand.

Now that there is a change in the power structure, China has to lay down the law and tell them how it is going to be

All those hated capitalist countries are now essential for Chinas economy

Now that there is a change in the power structure, China has to lay down the law and tell them how it is going to be

All those hated capitalist countries are now essential for Chinas economy
I think now is a good time for them to let the North Koreans know that it's about time for them to start pulling their own weight. I'd hate to think of the amount of economic aid China's had to send their way over the past couple of decades.

its time to remember that we, dems and reps and, a craven so. kor gov. are responsible for Kim living out his days in power and for his chunky monkey son stepping up.

we have over decades allowed ourselves to be played by Kim at every turn. Due to a large extent, at the bottom of it all; the south doesn't give a hoot for the people in the north and they want no part of absorbing them vis a vis a collapse, as say western germany absorbed the east.

we have also been manipulated by china into providing food fuel and money and made an agreement ala the Kaesŏng Industrial complex where in the south and us, pay the salaries for northern workers to make products they ship to the south, a valuable source of hard currency for Kim, despite hard evidence that agents of Kim skim 50% of their pay as well.

we have kept him on life sppt., because no one wants to make the hard decisions.

its time to remember that we, dems and reps and, a craven so. kor gov. are responsible for Kim living out his days in power and for his chunky monkey son stepping up.

we have over decades allowed ourselves to be played by Kim at every turn. Due to a large extent, at the bottom of it all; the south doesn't give a hoot for the people in the north and they want no part of absorbing them vis a vis a collapse, as say western germany absorbed the east.

we have also been manipulated by china into providing food fuel and money and made an agreement ala the Kaesŏng Industrial complex where in the south and us, pay the salaries for northern workers to make products they ship to the south, a valuable source of hard currency for Kim, despite hard evidence that agents of Kim skim 50% of their pay as well.

we have kept him on life sppt., because no one wants to make the hard decisions.

Not sure what you are proposing as a path forward

Starvation? They are already starving

Not sure what you are proposing as a path forward

Starvation? They are already starving

I didn't proffer a path forward.

Forum List

Back