[breaking] North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

Well again you are wrong..

But lets go back to the video tape:
And yet, oddly, your opium dreams notwithstanding, Bush was indeed legally elected President.

Gore lost. And that's a good thing.

Legally? Through some pretty dodgy tactics.

If the shoe were on the other foot..conservatives would be rioting over a decision like this.
No, not really, although I'm sure it comforts you to feel that way.

For cryin' out loud, YOU LOST. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. You lefties seem to have no idea how fucking pathetic you make yourselves look whining and bitching over an election you lost over a decade ago.

Watch this. Are you ready? Are you watching? Obama won the 2008 election. See that? I didn't burst into flames and my Republican Party membership card has not been confiscated.

Time for you to grow the fuck up.

Grow up?.

No, grow THE FUCK up. Bush won the 2000 election and all the emoting in the world won't change that FACT. Move on. You'll have another loss to decry and deny soon.

He lost the general election by over a million votes.

And Florida was "won" by some 5,000 votes. And that's in a state where his brother was governor and his campaign manager was secretary of state. Those things ALONE, make it extremely suspicious.

Bush unilaterally destroyed Clintons non-proliferation treaty just so Clinton would not get the credit. He then substituted his "axis of evil" strategy and allowed N Korea to develop a bomb while he was chasing non existing WMDs in Iraq

You do realize that Clinton like the retard he was continually gave Kim Jong-Il food aid in which he sold to develop his nuclear program???? Not once, not twice but THREE FUCKING TIMES...

I suppose Powell said it best: "you cant eat uranium."

As usual democrats take stupid to cloud 9...

Food for nukes?

God damn little boy, do you believe everything you read on those right wing hate sites?

Are you that fucking stupid??

What I just asserted is a FACT...

Yeah, KJI sold his food aid for money to help him develop WMD's..

https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy....,cf.osb&fp=d4bbda87bf5c44b5&biw=1366&bih=677

Grow up?.

No, grow THE FUCK up. Bush won the 2000 election and all the emoting in the world won't change that FACT. Move on. You'll have another loss to decry and deny soon.

And Florida was "won" by some 5,000 votes. And that's in a state where his brother was governor and his campaign manager was secretary of state. Those things ALONE, make it extremely suspicious.

Others have generously instructed you in how our electoral system works, but it seems you'd rather ignore that and emote over your conspiracy theory.

What Obama needs to do with N Korea is stay the hell out of it. We need to get behind S Korea and have them sit tight while N Korea goes through it's transition

Obama needs to send Hillary to China ASAP. N Korea is Chinas problem. They need to step in and do whatever is necessary to get them in line.

What Obama needs to do with N Korea is stay the hell out of it. We need to get behind S Korea and have them sit tight while N Korea goes through it's transition

Obama needs to send Hillary to China ASAP. N Korea is Chinas problem. They need to step in and do whatever is necessary to get them in line.

Sounds very reasonable. :)

All I was asserting is that it's rare for a person of North Korean decent to be living in China..

And you asserted that based on what, exactly?

http://www.northkoreanrefugees.com/nk-ref-report.pdf

I never said escaping into China was impossible - I said it was rare...

Besides, like I said previously the majority of those who DO have the luxury of escaping end up in South Korea....

Not to mention the majority who do escape from that prison would NEVER announce they're North Korean "citizens" out of fear of being captured and returned.

Last edited:
You do realize that Clinton like the retard he was continually gave Kim Jong-Il food aid in which he sold to develop his nuclear program???? Not once, not twice but THREE FUCKING TIMES...

I suppose Powell said it best: "you cant eat uranium."

As usual democrats take stupid to cloud 9...

Food for nukes?

God damn little boy, do you believe everything you read on those right wing hate sites?

Are you that fucking stupid??

What I just asserted is a FACT...

Yeah, KJI sold his food aid for money to help him develop WMD's..

https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy....,cf.osb&fp=d4bbda87bf5c44b5&biw=1366&bih=677

Your links do nothing to prove your point. No question the military was first in line for that food aid. But nobody is going to trade nukes for food. The N Korean arms purchases are overwhelmingly on low tech weapons such as artillery.

A transition??

North Koreans know absolutely NOTHING about the world..... It's not exactly like they have a political model to compare their society to in order to have a feeling on the matter...

You do realize 99% of the North Koreans believe they're the most advanced civilization in history???

All I was asserting is that it's rare for a person of North Korean decent to be living in China..

I never said escaping into China was impossible - I said it was rare....

Do you notice how your tone has changed from 'Never, ever, ever, ever!' To 'well, it is rare...' as the walls have closed in around you? I do.

And you didn't answer my question that you just quoted right there above.

A transition??

North Koreans know absolutely NOTHING about the world..... It's not exactly like they have a political model to compare their society to in order to have a feeling on the matter...

You do realize 99% of the North Koreans believe they're the most advanced civilization in history???

China is their sugar daddy

Sugar Daddy needs to step up and lay down the law.

Others have generously instructed you in how our electoral system works, but it seems you'd rather ignore that and emote over your conspiracy theory.

I know full well how it works. I also know about rules of recusal and when data is faulty.

Like I said..had the same circumstances put a Democrat into power..conservatives would be rioting.

They've threatened to leave the Union over much less.

I never said escaping into China was impossible - I said it was rare....

Do you notice how your tone has changed from 'Never, ever, ever, ever!' To 'well, it is rare...' as the walls have closed in around you? I do.

And you didn't answer my question that you just quoted right there above.

I said North Koreans in North Korea and hardly in China could NEVER NEVER NEVER PROTEST...

Forum List

Back