[breaking] North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

I would like to send my condolences to the white house, I know Obama and Kim Jong Il where close.

Really now..do you think the Obamas are as close to the Jongs..as the Bushies were close to the Bin Laden's? Must have been a real blow to George W. Bush, when the half brother of the guy who's business he took over was killed.

Or how about Putty Put? You know, Putin? The Man Bush looked in the eye and decided he was a good person?

How about the Saudis? You know..the same kind people that funded 9/11?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRhDzpJV2TM]Brokeback Bush: thetruth.7p.com - YouTube[/ame]

Some pretty tender moments there. :D
Wait...wasn't the left complaining that Bush was a culturally ignorant cowboy?

Looks like you just proved that wrong. Cheek-kissing between male friends is a standard Arab cultural practice.

Didn't you know that?

Is it just me? Or is it troubling that the authors of 9/11 gets a big smoochie from the President of the United States?

I don't think Arabs kiss their enemies..you?

Really?

When has the "left" in this country installed the son of a former President.

You know..like the right did with Bush.

:badgrin:

trust me they would if they could, but that darned old constitution just keep getting in the way. And here in America we vote for our elected officials, when Bush's son was elected it was due to our election process, not because of some crazy left wing conspiracy that some on the left would like to believe is real.

Bush was installed by the Supreme Court the first time around. He lost the popular election by a million votes.

True story. :thup:
You left out the part about Gore trying to steal the election.

True story.

Is it just me? Or is it troubling that the authors of 9/11 gets a big smoochie from the President of the United States?

Are we talking reality here, or leftist fantasy?

Besides, you don't seem to have a problem with Obama bowing subserviently to leaders of other nations.

Besides, you don't seem to have a problem with Obama bowing subserviently to leaders of other nations.

Fantasy?

Most of the hijackers were Saudi. Osama Bin Laden was a Saudi. From what I have read, a Saudi agent met with the Hijackers and gave them money. The Saudis very much wanted Iraq out of the way. And the data dump from Manning shows the Saudis wanted Iran attacked as well.

Guess who the conservatives got the long knives out for..

trust me they would if they could, but that darned old constitution just keep getting in the way. And here in America we vote for our elected officials, when Bush's son was elected it was due to our election process, not because of some crazy left wing conspiracy that some on the left would like to believe is real.

Bush was installed by the Supreme Court the first time around. He lost the popular election by a million votes.

True story.

Really now?

Gore's brother was the govenor of Florida, his campaign Manager was the secretary of state in Florida and 2 of the judges presiding in Gore v. Bush were appointees of his father's administrations?

Didn't know that.

He also lost by a million votes in the popular election?

:lol:

Really?

When has the "left" in this country installed the son of a former President.

You know..like the right did with Bush.

:badgrin:

The USA does not elected President by popular vote. =Fail Civics 101

True story.

Oh and Bush won every recount in FL

True Story #2

Last edited:

Fantasy?

Most of the hijackers were Saudi. Osama Bin Laden was a Saudi. From what I have read, a Saudi agent met with the Hijackers and gave them money. The Saudis very much wanted Iraq out of the way. And the data dump from Manning shows the Saudis wanted Iran attacked as well.

Guess who the conservatives got the long knives out for..
What you have read in Truthout is not really true.

True story.

Really now?

Gore's brother was the govenor of Florida, his campaign Manager was the secretary of state in Florida and 2 of the judges presiding in Gore v. Bush were appointees of his father's administrations?

Didn't know that.

And SCOTUS ruled that Florida had to abide by their own election laws. They didn't "select Bush". The people of Florida did.

When will you give up this little dream of yours? No perp walk. No Hague. No trial for Bush.

Last edited:
Thank God that Clinton/Gore picked Easter weekend to send the storm-troopers in to steal Elian and send him to Fidel, that made the difference in Miami Dade by making sure Cuban Americans punished Gore for supporting that Fucking faggot Communist Cuban Cocksucker

Elian%20raid-thumb-360x278.jpg

Thank God that Clinton/Gore picked Easter weekend to send the storm-troopers in to steal Elian and send him to Fidel, that made the difference in Miami Dade by making sure Cuban Americans punished Gore for supporting that Fucking faggot Communist Cuban Cocksucker

I thought they sent Elian back to his father

Only conservatives would want to separate a child from his parent

Last edited:

True story.

Oh and Bush won ever recount in FL

True Story #2

That's to bad. And puts to bed the notion that conservatives have more support then liberals.

Because you guys support that shit.

True story.

Really now?

Didn't know that.

And SCOTUS ruled that Florida had to abide by their own election laws. They didn't "select Bush". The people of Florida did.

When will you give up this little dream of yours? No perp walk. No Hague. No trial for Bush.

And again..the election came down to a state where Bush's brother was governor and the secretary of state was his campaign manager with a SCOTUS that was populated with the appointees from Bush's father's administration.

Nothing to see here folks.. :badgrin:

Unless that child is in utero. Then the left supports killing it.

Really now?

Didn't know that.

And again..the election came down to a state where Bush's brother was governor and the secretary of state was his campaign manager with a SCOTUS that was populated with the appointees from Bush's father's administration.

Indeed, there isn't, despite fevered claims like you just posted.

Stop drinking the bong water. Gore lost.

How many years did you keep your "Gore for President" on your car?

True story.

Oh and Bush won ever recount in FL

True Story #2

That's to bad. And puts to bed the notion that conservatives have more support then liberals.

Because you guys support that shit.
Yes, we support fair and accurate election tabulation. You know, the kind that showed Bush won Florida.

Liberals don't seem to care for that sort of thing, though.

They only give a shit until you are born.

Really now?

Didn't know that.

And that Secretary of State refused to do her job.

Indeed, there isn't, despite fevered claims like you just posted.

Stop drinking the bong water. Gore lost.

How many years did you keep your "Gore for President" on your car?

If I had a car..it would be there.

Republican mathematics is fun! Lose the popular vote..win the election.

Hurrah!

And that Secretary of State refused to do her job.
She swore to support and defend the Constitution, not butthurt leftists.

Forum List

Back