[breaking] North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

Besides cumswallow cant be trusted..

He allegedly has seen North Koreans protest because hes been to China..

Its common knowledge Americans have limited access to North Korea.... Its not exactly like you can just go to North Korea... The few "outsiders" who do get in (usually journalists and politicians) are chaperoned 24-7 with an authorized North Korean "government" official...

There is no fucking way in HELL you have ever seen North Koreans protest EVER EVER EVER...

North Koreans have no fucking idea what a protest is and if you allegedly saw that bullshit in China than that IS IN FACT PROPAGANDA...

In North Korea if you even spoke ILL (no pun) of "dear leader" you and your family would find themselves in a camp at the very least if not executed....

They don't have freedom in North Korea - they don't know what the fuck freedom is...

They're like three generations into totalitarian brainwashing............

You swallow? Well..I thought so..

In any case..pretty sure that people who've been to China have experienced the same sorts of things I did. I saw several protests in Hong Kong.

Have you been there? Mr. 160 point IQ who is bullet proof, 7 Feet tall, can knock a guy out in 2 punches and swallows cum for nickles?

Or you still to busy playing hockey in mom's basement while waterboarding Santa. :lol:

I've never asserted they CANT and DON'T protest in China... I said they cant in North Korea and you asserted they can..

Does this iconic image ring a bell or are you fucking ignorant......

tankman.jpg

Last edited:
Wonder how long before they start sending ships and troops that way...you know just in case. I am sure one side would like to keep them employed while the other side would be happy to see all on on unemployment.

There are already A LOT of ships and troops in the area, genius.

I've never asserted they CANT and DON'T protest in China... I said they cant in North Korea and you asserted they can..

Actually, that's not what he said. You were just too excited to read clearly.

Yeah. I do.

He wasn't charged. He wasn't even identified. It could have been anyone...including someone paid off by the people doing the filming.

Sorry to explain to you that NO ONE who opposes OWS would take a shit on a sidewalk - even if it was to frame OWS...

Anyone that would shit on a sidewalk would sympathize with and be a member if OWS..

It would be degrading and insulting to anyone who has integrity to even ask them to shit on a sidewalk ... WTF.......

Like RW posted..it looks like you.

Prove that wrong.

And why did you take a shit outside, eh?

Really ok...

I'm from Chicago - That is obviously not Chicago...

We don't have nice roads like that where I'm from - not to mention the occupy asshats are downtown and that is certainly NOT downtown Chicago...

Besides cumswallow cant be trusted..

He allegedly has seen North Koreans protest because hes been to China..

Its common knowledge Americans have limited access to North Korea.... Its not exactly like you can just go to North Korea... The few "outsiders" who do get in (usually journalists and politicians) are chaperoned 24-7 with an authorized North Korean "government" official...

There is no fucking way in HELL you have ever seen North Koreans protest EVER EVER EVER...

North Koreans have no fucking idea what a protest is and if you allegedly saw that bullshit in China than that IS IN FACT PROPAGANDA...

In North Korea if you even spoke ILL (no pun) of "dear leader" you and your family would find themselves in a camp at the very least if not executed....

They don't have freedom in North Korea - they don't know what the fuck freedom is...

They're like three generations into totalitarian brainwashing............

You swallow? Well..I thought so..

In any case..pretty sure that people who've been to China have experienced the same sorts of things I did. I saw several protests in Hong Kong.

Have you been there? Mr. 160 point IQ who is bullet proof, 7 Feet tall, can knock a guy out in 2 punches and swallows cum for nickles?

Or you still to busy playing hockey in mom's basement while waterboarding Santa. :lol:

Does this iconic image ring a bell or are you fucking ignorant......

tankman.jpg

No I did not. I've never been to North Korea..let alone Korea.

But hey..why ruin a good rant.

You are doing so well here. :lol:

Sorry to explain to you that NO ONE who opposes OWS would take a shit on a sidewalk - even if it was to frame OWS...

Anyone that would shit on a sidewalk would sympathize with and be a member if OWS..

It would be degrading and insulting to anyone who has integrity to even ask them to shit on a sidewalk ... WTF.......

Like RW posted..it looks like you.

Prove that wrong.

And why did you take a shit outside, eh?

Really ok...

I'm from Chicago - That is obviously not Chicago...

We don't have nice roads like that where I'm from - not to mention the occupy asshats are downtown and that is certainly NOT downtown Chicago...

What makes it obvious? You see any land marks? Can you match that up to what ever street they were filming at? And if you listen to the tape..one of the "film makers" says "He couldn't get anything out"...which means he didn't even shit at all..and they wanted to make that clear.

So..wanna try again? Why is that not you?

What if we found out that North Korea really is the most advanced country in the world, and that everyone lives in peace and harmony, just as Kim claimed?

Standard Disclaimer: Then we found out that Unicorns and Smurfs are real....

This morning the German news I watched had mentioned that people of or from North Korea as well as the US were skeptical of the death report. NKoreans stated that he was capable of body doubles and a scheme as manipulative as faking his own death.

What if we found out that North Korea really is the most advanced country in the world, and that everyone lives in peace and harmony, just as Kim claimed?

Yeah......they're so "advanced" that their country doesn't emit any light at night like normal advanced ones do.

This morning the German news I watched had mentioned that people of or from North Korea as well as the US were skeptical of the death report. NKoreans stated that he was capable of body doubles and a scheme as manipulative as faking his own death.

He also claimed to shoot 39 under.

:lol:

North Korea is a shithole. I'm hoping for the sake of the North Koreans that Jong Un walks it back to normalcy and opens up relations with South Korea.

"Having spent some time in China..and watching North Koreans protest being forced to return to North Korea..it sort of makes me think of people like you.

Who really don't know anything about the world."

He said that and that is a lie within itself..

1. Kim Jong-il has literal kidnappers that kidnap those who are sneeky enough to escape North Korea

2. For the aforementioned there are not many North Koreans in China, and the few ILLEGALS there are they would never announce themselves as North Koreans, nor do I even believe they would challenge authority in such a way. Most North Koreans who escape only do so because there is no food... Not to mention the Chinese government hardly embraces liberalism. Besides a North Korean has no clue about liberalism - the notion of liberalism would be foreign to a North Korean... Only a few have escaped North Korea and ended up in the US, and by their accounts they find our culture pleasurable but difficult to adjust to... One man found our ability to travel where we want when we want to be "bizarre."

I'm sure there are many Chinese of North Korean decent in China, however they're Chinese citizens - Not North Korean "citizens" er residents.

Last edited:
When I saw that vid this morning I laughed uncontrollably for 5 minutes. I've never seen people cry in masses like that, and for no reason.

Why laugh? It's not funny, it's fucking tragic. Millions of human beings over generations starved, terrorized, and brutally brainwashed down to almost nothing is not funny.

That's why it's so funny...

It's like a rape victim crying because her rapist was shot by a cop during the act...

I suppose they're victims of Kim Jong-Il's cult of personality but still - their reason for crying is not logical - at least not to me.

The guy who sold food aid during a famine to develop nuclear weaponry is now dead.

About a million people died because Kim Jong Il wanted to build a nuclear weapon. Also this is the same dickhead that executed people for possessing such objects as cell phones and who held public mass executions for speaking ill of the ill, Not to mention the guy lived the high life - drinking the best booze, eating the best food. That asshole totally deprived his people and THEY'RE the ones crying??

I could write a thesis on that asshole. abducting people, throwing innocent people in prison camps because one of their family members allegedly committed a crime, selling food aid, keeping keeping his people in bondage..

It's fucking hilarious... They're crying :lol:

Now I remember...you're the pathetic loser who started a thread whining and crying about how you couldn't find a nice girl to settle down with, right? Well now we know why, YOU SICK FUCK.

"Having spent some time in China..and watching North Koreans protest being forced to return to North Korea..it sort of makes me think of people like you.

1. Kim Jong-il has literal kidnappers that kidnap those who are sneeky enough to escape North Korea

2. For the aforementioned there are not many North Koreans in China, and the few ILLEGALS there are they would never announce themselves as North Koreans, nor do I even believe they would challenge authority in such a way. Most North Koreans who escape only do so because there is no food...

I'm sure there are many Chinese of North Korean decent in China, however they're Chinese citizens - Not North Korean "citizens" er residents.

You really have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Hong Kong has (or had) domestics and low wage workers from all over Asia. I actually dated a girl from Manila while spending time in Hong Kong. I visited her several times. And both times domestics were under a great deal of pressure to have jobs or get out. If you were sacked..you had to leave.

Which for a North Korean..meant going back to North Korea. By the way..the Chinese look at North Koreans..the same way you guys view Mexicans.

2. For the aforementioned there are not many North Koreans in China, and the few ILLEGALS there are they would never announce themselves as North Koreans, nor do I even believe they would challenge authority in such a way. Most North Koreans who escape only do so because there is no food...

Where is the "lie"?

You know, there are quite a lot of ethnic Koreans in Jilin Province. You know, from time to time people do manage to sneak, dash, or bribe their way across the Yalu River into China. These people are supported by and try to dissappear into the local Korean population. They often succeed. If caught by the PSB they are often repatriated to what is almost certain death. The local Korean population protests this policy from time to time.

Are you going to try and parse 'ethnic Korean' and 'resident of North Korea' to try and salvage your face at this point? Why waste time on such semantics?

Have you ever been to China? Have you ever been to North Korea? Have you ever been to South Korea? Just curious.

North Korea is a shithole. I'm hoping for the sake of the North Koreans that Jong Un walks it back to normalcy and opens up relations with South Korea.

I hope so too... Something similar to the De-Salinization of the USSR/Russia...

For some reason I doubt that. IMO, Jong is the 3rd son and looks somewhat like his father and I believe that's the only reason why he was selected to lead that personality cult.

Kinda like - "he looks like his father therefore he is."

Forum List

Back