🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking Now: North Korea Strike Imminent (Here We Go Folks)

The inevitable body count that follows any election of a conservative.

Oh how they love to send people to kill and die. THEY won't go, but they looove sending others.

If you are a parent of a son or daughter that is in the military and you voted for drumpf? You simply voted to start digging your own child's grave. The pestilence in the White House right now are salivating at the human misery they can now inflict on the world.
Do you really think this will involve ground troops? If North Korea engages the US, it will be the fastest, lopsided victory in the history of warfare.

While China looks on enjoying the show? U ARE AN IDIOT!

Breaking News Update

PRESIDENT TRUMP: We Are ‘Sending an Armada, Very Powerful’ Including Submarines to North Korea

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/potus-trump-sending-armada-powerful-including-submarines-north-korea/
Good grief, he talks like a six year-old.
He talks like a powerful president should...... Mighty, Bold, and Forceful.
That's fine. We can only hope he is not a interventionist and warmonger. He campaigned as a peace maker, but will he rule as one?

On the bright side (sort of), if he is a warmonger, the American Empire just might come to an end during his reign.

That is Bannon's plan, IDIOT! He is in it to take the country down. Just look at his reading list:

Where did Steve Bannon get his worldview? From my book.

Bannon wants to destroy the US, so it can be rebuilt in his image. We are days away from WWIII.
Bannons vision of America is beautiful.

If you are white and rich...

No dummy, if it happens it is because you elected impulsive, trigger happy Trump.
Better go find your safe space while the men take care of the little menace.

There's a pretty big menace on the other side of that "little menace"'s fence in case you never noticed.

One that's been buying up all our raw materials and building up its military for 8 years or more.
China's not going to go to war with us over that little bastard.
China did not go to war with us in 1950 when North Korea launched it's invasion of South Korea but they certainly helped North Korea and they would do the same thing today. The Politburo Standing Committee, the most powerful decision-making body in China is filled with 20th century hardliners who see North Korea as an important military buffer that stands between mainland China and the US or any other invasion force from east.
that attitude may have changed over the years.....
I don't think so. China is ruled by communist just as it has been for over a half a century. Their fear of the west and America particularly is just as great as it ever was. They tolerate the capitalists because they enrich the nation but when it comes to national security, little has change in last 50 years. The major difference today is China is much less likely to go war with the US because it would threaten their economy. However, I doubt seriously that they would abandon North Korea, one of their strongest and oldest allies. If the US and North Korea were engaged in a military action, I think China would honor their mutual defense agreement but only with supplies, logistics, and as intermediary with the US.

A lot of people neglect the fact that Russia and North Korea have a mutual defense agreement and have strong economic as as well as political ties. Last month, Pyongyang’s state-controlled news agency, KCNA, listed Russia at the top of a list of countries friendly to the DPRK relegating China to second place. Kim’s placement of Russia at the top of North Korea’s symbolic hierarchy of allies for the third consecutive year is a considerable break from the chilly relations between Kim Jong-Il’s and Moscow.

Oh how they love to send people to kill and die. THEY won't go, but they looove sending others.

If you are a parent of a son or daughter that is in the military and you voted for drumpf? You simply voted to start digging your own child's grave. The pestilence in the White House right now are salivating at the human misery they can now inflict on the world.
Do you really think this will involve ground troops? If North Korea engages the US, it will be the fastest, lopsided victory in the history of warfare.

China will not lift a finger.

No dummy, if it happens it is because you elected impulsive, trigger happy Trump.

There's a pretty big menace on the other side of that "little menace"'s fence in case you never noticed.

One that's been buying up all our raw materials and building up its military for 8 years or more.
What do we care if they do? Besides, Don has investments with Ratheon.
Link? I saw where he got rid of all investments. I know he used to have investments there..

TNHarley

Nonsense.

Link to any story that drumpf has divested "all investments".

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

That's fine. We can only hope he is not a interventionist and warmonger. He campaigned as a peace maker, but will he rule as one?

On the bright side (sort of), if he is a warmonger, the American Empire just might come to an end during his reign.

That is Bannon's plan, IDIOT! He is in it to take the country down. Just look at his reading list:

Bannon wants to destroy the US, so it can be rebuilt in his image. We are days away from WWIII.

Poor white trash like Steve_McGarrett ...?

Not so much.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

China did not go to war with us in 1950 when North Korea launched it's invasion of South Korea but they certainly helped North Korea and they would do the same thing today. The Politburo Standing Committee, the most powerful decision-making body in China is filled with 20th century hardliners who see North Korea as an important military buffer that stands between mainland China and the US or any other invasion force from east.
I don't think so. China is ruled by communist just as it has been for over a half a century. Their fear of the west and America particularly is just as great as it ever was. They tolerate the capitalists because they enrich the nation but when it comes to national security, little has change in last 50 years. The major difference today is China is much less likely to go war with the US because it would threaten their economy. However, I doubt seriously that they would abandon North Korea, one of their strongest and oldest allies. If the US and North Korea were engaged in a military action, I think China would honor their mutual defense agreement but only with supplies, logistics, and as intermediary with the US.

A lot of people neglect the fact that Russia and North Korea have a mutual defense agreement and have strong economic as as well as political ties. Last month, Pyongyang’s state-controlled news agency, KCNA, listed Russia at the top of a list of countries friendly to the DPRK relegating China to second place. Kim’s placement of Russia at the top of North Korea’s symbolic hierarchy of allies for the third consecutive year is a considerable break from the chilly relations between Kim Jong-Il’s and Moscow.
sorry flopper just a couple years ago when i was still delivering mail i delivered too 3 Chinese families who were living in the Anaheim hills who were here working for Chinese firms.....these people told me China is not like it was 30-40 years ago...one guy told me they embraced capitalism because they want to eat.....little kim is a pain in their ass.....

China will not lift a finger.
I hope you're right.

I doubt you are. China has been spoiling for a while now.

They have tons of metal, our metal, ready to throw at us.

Chinese commies don't care about their citizens or us. They'll make out regardless. Keep that in mind.
Even if we blow them to kingdom come, the communist leaders still make out and the people suffer.

I thought they demoted Bannon already. But your right this administration is loaded with foreign interests and fruitcakes.
Bannon Gets Thumped! Kicked Off of National Security Council

Really all of this is nothing more than Trump trying to deflect attention from 3 Russian investigations. Including the 58 missles he launched at Syria at a cost of 100 million taxpayer dollars--that didn't do any damage. That airport was up and running again 1 hour after the attack, and Assad has already increased his bombing raids. They actually gave them a 1 hour warning before the attack, which is why no one was killed.
Bannon has been at every NSC meeting not missing a beat. He's not going anywhere.

I just gave you a link--there is a war going on between Bannon and Kushner--(Trump's son in law.) It's not a happy camp in the Oval office.

The parents understand that their children who volunteered to serve our nation's military understand their possible sacrifice in the quest for peace.

Peace? Oh, how much peace came out of the 4,500 lives lost and the 45,000 soldiers who came back mutilated from Iraq? Er... It's worse than it ever was.....

sorry flopper just a couple years ago when i was still delivering mail i delivered too 3 Chinese families who were living in the Anaheim hills who were here working for Chinese firms.....these people told me China is not like it was 30-40 years ago...one guy told me they embraced capitalism because they want to eat.....little kim is a pain in their ass.....

China's biggest worry is North Korea. North Korea is starving. They have no money, and the money they have Kim Jung UN, like his father wastes on miltary spending. China worries that refugees will be flooding into their country.

The parents understand that their children who volunteered to serve our nation's military understand their possible sacrifice in the quest for peace.

Peace? Oh, how much peace came out of the 4,500 lives lost and the 45,000 soldiers who came back mutilated from Iraq? Er... It's worse than it ever was.....
Maybe it'll turn out better this time.

How is any psycho with nuclear weapons harmless?
That's what I have been asking Trump supporters

Most of the members of the National People's Congress embrace capitalism because they have made a fortune in the China's economic expansion over the last 20 years. However, the NPC is not where the power is. The Politburo Standing Committee, PSC is the most power decision making body in China. They not the NPC, business leaders, nor the president, nor the people will make the decisions as to China's policy in regard to North Korean aggression.

Most of the members of the National People's Congress embrace capitalism because they have made a fortune in the China's economic expansion over the last 20 years. However, the NPC is not where the power is. The Politburo Standing Committee, PSC is the most power decision making body in China. They not the NPC, business leaders, nor the president, nor the people will make the decisions as to China's policy in regard to North Korean aggression.

It's really China that needs to handle this one. They are at risk for lots of starving North Korean refugees should war break out, and they know it.

It's really China that needs to handle this one. They are at risk for lots of starving North Korean refugees should war break out, and they know it.

Please, China knows that Trump is just a showboating pussy that shoots million dollar rackets into sand and calls that a foreign policy.

Of course! It's the way it should be!

I think China will bring Lil Kim to heel.

I hope so. We really don't need any more wars. We're still involved in Afganistan & I doubt that will ever end.
Trump is telling China they will get a more favorable trade deal if they put the little prick in a box. It's their chance to do something right, for a change.

Forum List

Back