🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking Now: North Korea Strike Imminent (Here We Go Folks)

If you send about 200 cruise missiles in to destroy the nuclear testing facilities of North Korea along with some of their missile testing launch sites little fat boy will shit his pants and not do a single thing, because he'll know the next missile will be up his ass. China should be telling him right now he better pack his bags and go into exile and never look back.

Sure. It's always that easy. No collateral damage, no responses, no proxy wars, etc.

Little Fat Boy is a fucking kid, and like most bully kids they are all talk until someone knocks them on their ass. Once he realizes that his military isn't anywhere near as on par as the U.S. and his life is truly in danger, he'll give up faster than you can say Geronimo.

This is the typical US view on things. People just assume that everything works the same as it does in the US. It doesn't.

It doesn't work that way outside the U.S.? That's funny because during the first Gulf War Saddam's Army was giving up in droves without a fight as soon as they saw coalition troops. :dunno:
And that whole thing worked out pretty well in the end...didn't it?

How is any psycho with nuclear weapons harmless?
That's what I have been asking Trump supporters
China did not go to war with us in 1950 when North Korea launched it's invasion of South Korea but they certainly helped North Korea and they would do the same thing today. The Politburo Standing Committee, the most powerful decision-making body in China is filled with 20th century hardliners who see North Korea as an important military buffer that stands between mainland China and the US or any other invasion force from east.
that attitude may have changed over the years.....
I don't think so. China is ruled by communist just as it has been for over a half a century. Their fear of the west and America particularly is just as great as it ever was. They tolerate the capitalists because they enrich the nation but when it comes to national security, little has change in last 50 years. The major difference today is China is much less likely to go war with the US because it would threaten their economy. However, I doubt seriously that they would abandon North Korea, one of their strongest and oldest allies. If the US and North Korea were engaged in a military action, I think China would honor their mutual defense agreement but only with supplies, logistics, and as intermediary with the US.

A lot of people neglect the fact that Russia and North Korea have a mutual defense agreement and have strong economic as as well as political ties. Last month, Pyongyang’s state-controlled news agency, KCNA, listed Russia at the top of a list of countries friendly to the DPRK relegating China to second place. Kim’s placement of Russia at the top of North Korea’s symbolic hierarchy of allies for the third consecutive year is a considerable break from the chilly relations between Kim Jong-Il’s and Moscow.
sorry flopper just a couple years ago when i was still delivering mail i delivered too 3 Chinese families who were living in the Anaheim hills who were here working for Chinese firms.....these people told me China is not like it was 30-40 years ago...one guy told me they embraced capitalism because they want to eat.....little kim is a pain in their ass.....
Most of the members of the National People's Congress embrace capitalism because they have made a fortune in the China's economic expansion over the last 20 years. However, the NPC is not where the power is. The Politburo Standing Committee, PSC is the most power decision making body in China. They not the NPC, business leaders, nor the president, nor the people will make the decisions as to China's policy in regard to North Korean aggression.

It's really China that needs to handle this one. They are at risk for lots of starving North Korean refugees should war break out, and they know it.
Very true. However, China does have conflicting interest. They certainly want North Korea to exist as a buffer between China and any invasion from east and as an ally but they have much to lose economically if there is a military conflict. Their president walks a very narrow line between the Congress, which tends to be progress and the Politburo Committee which is filled with hardline communists who see North Korea as a strong ally that must be protected. This is going to require some real negotiating skills on the part of the US to get China to put some teeth in their dealings with North Korea and it will certainly cost of something, probably in trade negotiations.

If you send about 200 cruise missiles in to destroy the nuclear testing facilities of North Korea along with some of their missile testing launch sites little fat boy will shit his pants and not do a single thing, because he'll know the next missile will be up his ass. China should be telling him right now he better pack his bags and go into exile and never look back.

Sure. It's always that easy. No collateral damage, no responses, no proxy wars, etc.

Little Fat Boy is a fucking kid, and like most bully kids they are all talk until someone knocks them on their ass. Once he realizes that his military isn't anywhere near as on par as the U.S. and his life is truly in danger, he'll give up faster than you can say Geronimo.

This is the typical US view on things. People just assume that everything works the same as it does in the US. It doesn't.

It doesn't work that way outside the U.S.? That's funny because during the first Gulf War Saddam's Army was giving up in droves without a fight as soon as they saw coalition troops. :dunno:

Things would have ended a whole differently had they removed Saddam and his family from power the first Gulf War.

Things would have ended a whole differently had they removed Saddam and his family from power the first Gulf War.
So you don't subscribe to the view that much of the current troubles are because of the power vacuum caused when Saddam was knocked over?
He seemed to be pretty good at keeping a lid on things.

So you don't subscribe to the view that much of the current troubles are because of the power vacuum caused when Saddam was knocked over?

Absolutely not because the place was left a mess the first time with a weakened country and a pissed off dictator that just made things worse.

Absolutely not because the place was left a mess the first time with a weakened country and a pissed off dictator that just made things worse.
It was worse than now?
Interesting analysis.

It was worse than now?
Interesting analysis.

No... I never said that. I'm not going to play this game with you. Saddam was being like Fat Boy Kim is now. Iraq had the 5th largest military in the world at the time. We bombed them and launched some missiles for a couple of days and by the time the soldiers hit the beach Iraqi soldiers were giving up so fast it was hard for the soldiers to keep up. However Bush Sr. didn't go far enough to actually remove Saddam from power which made him worse than he was before the war. Then by the time they finally removed him from power terrorist organizations had started to take form and the U.S. pulled out of Iraq before they should have leaving a disorganized government and military that was ripe for the picking for the terrorists groups.

... don't try to put words in my mouth, otherwise this discussion is over.

I think China will bring Lil Kim to heel.

I hope so. We really don't need any more wars. We're still involved in Afganistan & I doubt that will ever end.
Trump is telling China they will get a more favorable trade deal if they put the little prick in a box. It's their chance to do something right, for a change.
China's trade deals are not what most people expect. The Chinese consider them a basis for further agreement between the primary parties. In other words they tend to very general with few enforceable commitments. The US has no trade agreements with China. We have some agreements of understanding, whatever they are and as members of the WTO, there are some WTO agreements which all members or members within a region are obligated to follow.

I would be very surprised if there is a Trade deal between the US and China reached during the Trump administration. There may be some verbal agreements but that's not a trade agreement.

Last edited:

It was worse than now?
Interesting analysis.

No... I never said that. I'm not going to play this game with you. Saddam was being like Fat Boy Kim is now. Iraq had the 5th largest military in the world at the time. We bombed them and launched some missiles for a couple of days and by the time the soldiers hit the beach Iraqi soldiers were giving up so fast it was hard for the soldiers to keep up. However Bush Sr. didn't go far enough to actually remove Saddam from power which made him worse than he was before the war. Then by the time they finally removed him from power terrorist organizations had started to take form and the U.S. pulled out of Iraq before they should have leaving a disorganized government and military that was ripe for the picking for the terrorists groups.

You said that leaving Saddam in place made things worse and that removing him was what should have happened.
The logic is simple.
You're suggesting that now that he's finally been removed things are better.

Be that as it may, the terrorist organisations started moving in after he was gone...not because he was pissed off.

It was worse than now?
Interesting analysis.

You said that leaving Saddam in place made things worse and that removing him was what should have happened.
The logic is simple.
You're suggesting that now that he's finally been removed things are better.

Be that as it may, the terrorist organisations started moving in after he was gone...not because he was pissed off.

No... that's NOT what I said. Ok, you can play your little game on your own since you want to make up my argument for me instead of actually paying attention to what I said.

The inevitable body count that follows any election of a conservative.

Oh how they love to send people to kill and die. THEY won't go, but they looove sending others.

If you are a parent of a son or daughter that is in the military and you voted for drumpf? You simply voted to start digging your own child's grave. The pestilence in the White House right now are salivating at the human misery they can now inflict on the world.

how many kids did this liberal cocksucker murder???

33paq38.jpg

It was worse than now?
Interesting analysis.

. Blame Obama and the Demon-crats for derailing the progress in Iraq, and for creating a vacuum to be filled by Isis. The waves rolled out from this has transpired into the weaknesses we are witnessing due to the lack of conflict resolution over the issues to date, and in which is being seen upon the world stage or in the world theater now.

It was worse than now?
Interesting analysis.

. Blame Obama and the Demon-crats for derailing the progress in Iraq, and for creating a vacuum to be filled by Isis. The waves rolled out from this has transpired into the weaknesses we are witnessing due to the lack of conflict resolution over the issues to date, and in which is being seen upon the world stage or in the world theater now.

No, I will always blame Bush Sr., as much as I liked him, for not taking out Saddam the first time and helping build a stable Iraq in the very beginning.

It was worse than now?
Interesting analysis.

No, I will always blame Bush Sr., as much as I liked him, for not taking out Saddam the first time and helping build a stable Iraq in the very beginning.
. You have got to move on, and deal with the current that is active now in which has been the result of Obama's actions. Bush is so yesterday... Time to get over it, and begin to connect the dots that affect us now.

It was worse than now?
Interesting analysis.

. You have got to move on, and deal with the current that is active now in which has been the result of Obama's actions. Bush is so yesterday... Time to get over it, and begin to connect the dots that affect us now.

That's not a logical answer... if it were then you'd have to blame Trump because he is the one in power now. The whole deal in Iraq is a chain reaction that all started with Bush Sr.

It was worse than now?
Interesting analysis.

Thousands of unemployed Iraqi soldiers with decades of grievances over the Iraqi ruling class didn't help.

Oh how they love to send people to kill and die. THEY won't go, but they looove sending others.

If you are a parent of a son or daughter that is in the military and you voted for drumpf? You simply voted to start digging your own child's grave. The pestilence in the White House right now are salivating at the human misery they can now inflict on the world.

33paq38.jpg

So in your mind if a shoe peddler murders someone then all shoe peddlers are equally responsible.

Did you know the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?

33paq38.jpg

So in your mind if a shoe peddler murders someone then all shoe peddlers are equally responsible.

Did you know the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?
Obummer and Hitlary wanted to flood the country with shoe peddlers.
True facts.

Oh, well that must mean it would happen everywhere then, right?

Come off it, we're not having this childish debate are we?

Oh, well that must mean it would happen everywhere then, right?

Come off it, we're not having this childish debate are we?

Yes, we are because you act like Fat Boy Kim is not a petulant child.

Forum List

Back