🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking Now: North Korea Strike Imminent (Here We Go Folks)

It was worse than now?
Interesting analysis.

No... I never said that. I'm not going to play this game with you. Saddam was being like Fat Boy Kim is now. Iraq had the 5th largest military in the world at the time. We bombed them and launched some missiles for a couple of days and by the time the soldiers hit the beach Iraqi soldiers were giving up so fast it was hard for the soldiers to keep up. However Bush Sr. didn't go far enough to actually remove Saddam from power which made him worse than he was before the war. Then by the time they finally removed him from power terrorist organizations had started to take form and the U.S. pulled out of Iraq before they should have leaving a disorganized government and military that was ripe for the picking for the terrorists groups.

... don't try to put words in my mouth, otherwise this discussion is over.
. Blame Obama and the Demon-crats for derailing the progress in Iraq, and for creating a vacuum to be filled by Isis. The waves rolled out from this has transpired into the weaknesses we are witnessing due to the lack of conflict resolution over the issues to date, and in which is being seen upon the world stage or in the world theater now.

No, I will always blame Bush Sr., as much as I liked him, for not taking out Saddam the first time and helping build a stable Iraq in the very beginning.
. You have got to move on, and deal with the current that is active now in which has been the result of Obama's actions. Bush is so yesterday... Time to get over it, and begin to connect the dots that affect us now.

That's not a logical answer... if it were then you'd have to blame Trump because he is the one in power now. The whole deal in Iraq is a chain reaction that all started with Bush Sr.
. Blame Trump ?? For what ?? Should be support Trump now in hopes to fix the problems. That's the logical thing to do now.

No... I never said that. I'm not going to play this game with you. Saddam was being like Fat Boy Kim is now. Iraq had the 5th largest military in the world at the time. We bombed them and launched some missiles for a couple of days and by the time the soldiers hit the beach Iraqi soldiers were giving up so fast it was hard for the soldiers to keep up. However Bush Sr. didn't go far enough to actually remove Saddam from power which made him worse than he was before the war. Then by the time they finally removed him from power terrorist organizations had started to take form and the U.S. pulled out of Iraq before they should have leaving a disorganized government and military that was ripe for the picking for the terrorists groups.

. Blame Obama and the Demon-crats for derailing the progress in Iraq, and for creating a vacuum to be filled by Isis. The waves rolled out from this has transpired into the weaknesses we are witnessing due to the lack of conflict resolution over the issues to date, and in which is being seen upon the world stage or in the world theater now.

No, I will always blame Bush Sr., as much as I liked him, for not taking out Saddam the first time and helping build a stable Iraq in the very beginning.
. You have got to move on, and deal with the current that is active now in which has been the result of Obama's actions. Bush is so yesterday... Time to get over it, and begin to connect the dots that affect us now.

That's not a logical answer... if it were then you'd have to blame Trump because he is the one in power now. The whole deal in Iraq is a chain reaction that all started with Bush Sr.
. Blame Trump ?? For what ?? Should be support Trump now in hopes to fix the problems. That's the logical thing to do now.

No, because you just said that everything is about passing the buck to the next President and that the person in power is the one responsible. I blame Bush Sr. for the quagmire in Iraq, and you automatically skip to Obama... like there wasn't a President between the two for 8 years.

So you don't subscribe to the view that much of the current troubles are because of the power vacuum caused when Saddam was knocked over?
He seemed to be pretty good at keeping a lid on things.

Absolutely not because the place was left a mess the first time with a weakened country and a pissed off dictator that just made things worse.
It was worse than now?
Interesting analysis.

Well, he didn't for a reason. And what happened after 2003 shows he was right not to go in.

Absolutely not because the place was left a mess the first time with a weakened country and a pissed off dictator that just made things worse.
It was worse than now?
Interesting analysis.

Well, he didn't for a reason. And what happened after 2003 shows he was right not to go in.

Really? Iraq is in good shape now? :lmao:

No, because you just said that everything is about passing the buck to the next President and that the person in power is the one responsible. I blame Bush Sr. for the quagmire in Iraq, and you automatically skip to Obama... like there wasn't a President between the two for 8 years.
Obama was the one responsible for the vacuum created by pulling out to early. Now Trump has to remove Isis or finish the clean up that Obama started because of his (Obama's) blunders.

Obama was the one responsible for the vacuum created by pulling out to early. Now Trump has to remove Isis or finish the clean up that Obama started because of his (Obama's) blunders.

Obama pulled out because that's what Congress and the voters wanted.

It was worse than now?
Interesting analysis.

No, it's not.

Thereby showing that Bush snr was right.

Look at the Syrian civil war and the refugee crisis caused by it. Chaos. Didn't happen because of Bush Snr's policies.

No, it's not.

Look at the Syrian civil war and the refugee crisis caused by it. Chaos. Didn't happen because of Bush Snr's policies.

No they happened BECAUSE of his policy... and many other experts agree with me.

No, it's not.

Yeah right, which experts?

Also, their point would probably be that because Bush snr. didn't take out Saddam that Bush dubya did, therefore it's Bush snr.'s fault, right?

Firstly the vacuum existed from 2003 when Bremer disbanded the Iraqi police and armed forces, making unemployed lots of military age men who needed to feed their families. The only employer were insurgents.

Secondly it was Bush that signed the deal to pull out.

Obama pulled out because Bush put the American troops at the mercy of Iraqi courts.

No, it's not.

Also, their point would probably be that because Bush snr. didn't take out Saddam that Bush dubya did, therefore it's Bush snr.'s fault, right?

No... it is because of the things that Saddam did after Bush Sr. let him stay in power for years before Bush Jr. did something. It made the citizens of Iraq upset at the United States for leaving them hanging in a bad situation with a dictator that was willing to kill his own people. Your argument is the exact consequence of looking at everything through partisan eyes.

No, it's not.

No... it is because of the things that Saddam did after Bush Sr. let him stay in power for years before Bush Jr. did something. It made the citizens of Iraq upset at the United States for leaving them hanging in a bad situation with a dictator that was willing to kill his own people. Your argument is the exact consequence of looking at everything through partisan eyes.

Ah, there you have it, a bad argument.

You're saying Bush had to invade Saddam because.... wait, Bush said Saddam had WMDs and the Senate said he didn't, after the event, and that Bush got the CIA to twist massively intelligence.

No, your argument doesn't stand up to any scrutiny whatsoever. But I have to run now, but maybe later I can destroy your argument.

No, it's not.

You're saying Bush had to invade Saddam because.... wait, Bush said Saddam had WMDs and the Senate said he didn't, after the event, and that Bush got the CIA to twist massively intelligence.

No, your argument doesn't stand up to any scrutiny whatsoever. But I have to run now, but maybe later I can destroy your argument.

You think that is why Bush Sr. invaded Iraq??? You must have selectively forgotten all the SCUD missiles he fired into Israel. :rolleyes:

No, it's not.

You think that is why Bush Sr. invaded Iraq??? You must have selectively forgotten all the SCUD missiles he fired into Israel. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. We're talking about removing Saddam, Bush snr. didn't do it because he could see the potential problems it would bring. Certainly Bush Snr. had more reasons to go into Iraq than Bush dubya ever had.

Kim boi Jong is about to get Trump stamped.

And Trump isn't thinking about the consequences of these actions. China, for one.

China isn't defending North Korea. Their entire economy relies on the US and our allies.

No, China isn't defending North Korea. What they are doing is trying to prevent the US having more power on their doorstep and they certainly won't allow problems to happen on their border.

Kim won't do shit...

Probably test his dumb nuke within some Mountain deep in North Korea or shoot another dumb missiles into the sea of japan.

No war is going to happen.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. We're talking about removing Saddam, Bush snr. didn't do it because he could see the potential problems it would bring. Certainly Bush Snr. had more reasons to go into Iraq than Bush dubya ever had.

Oh...and you also seem to have forgotten that Saddam invaded Kuwait before the U.S. or anyone else did anything to them... why do you have such a selective memory of things?

Forum List

Back