🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking Now: North Korea Strike Imminent (Here We Go Folks)

Yeah right, which experts?

Also, their point would probably be that because Bush snr. didn't take out Saddam that Bush dubya did, therefore it's Bush snr.'s fault, right?

No... it is because of the things that Saddam did after Bush Sr. let him stay in power for years before Bush Jr. did something. It made the citizens of Iraq upset at the United States for leaving them hanging in a bad situation with a dictator that was willing to kill his own people. Your argument is the exact consequence of looking at everything through partisan eyes.

Ah, there you have it, a bad argument.

You're saying Bush had to invade Saddam because.... wait, Bush said Saddam had WMDs and the Senate said he didn't, after the event, and that Bush got the CIA to twist massively intelligence.

No, your argument doesn't stand up to any scrutiny whatsoever. But I have to run now, but maybe later I can destroy your argument.

You think that is why Bush Sr. invaded Iraq??? You must have selectively forgotten all the SCUD missiles he fired into Israel. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. We're talking about removing Saddam, Bush snr. didn't do it because he could see the potential problems it would bring. Certainly Bush Snr. had more reasons to go into Iraq than Bush dubya ever had.

Oh...and you also seem to have forgotten that Saddam invaded Kuwait before the U.S. or anyone else did anything to them... why do you have such a selective memory of things?

No, I didn't forget any of this, it's just not relevant to the topic at hand. Why you're going off on one about why Iraq was kicked out of Kuwait I have no idea. Please explain. Actually, don't, this has nothing to do with the topic. Try sticking to the topic.

No... it is because of the things that Saddam did after Bush Sr. let him stay in power for years before Bush Jr. did something. It made the citizens of Iraq upset at the United States for leaving them hanging in a bad situation with a dictator that was willing to kill his own people. Your argument is the exact consequence of looking at everything through partisan eyes.

Ah, there you have it, a bad argument.

You're saying Bush had to invade Saddam because.... wait, Bush said Saddam had WMDs and the Senate said he didn't, after the event, and that Bush got the CIA to twist massively intelligence.

No, your argument doesn't stand up to any scrutiny whatsoever. But I have to run now, but maybe later I can destroy your argument.

You think that is why Bush Sr. invaded Iraq??? You must have selectively forgotten all the SCUD missiles he fired into Israel. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. We're talking about removing Saddam, Bush snr. didn't do it because he could see the potential problems it would bring. Certainly Bush Snr. had more reasons to go into Iraq than Bush dubya ever had.

Oh...and you also seem to have forgotten that Saddam invaded Kuwait before the U.S. or anyone else did anything to them... why do you have such a selective memory of things?

No, I didn't forget any of this, it's just not relevant to the topic at hand. Why you're going off on one about why Iraq was kicked out of Kuwait I have no idea. Please explain. Actually, don't, this has nothing to do with the topic. Try sticking to the topic.

It is on topic because of your own comments saying that Bush Sr. had no business with Iraq and he was the aggressor... if you can't get the actual facts right, there is no discussion here.

For all you people supporting Trump, I hope you are preparing your sons and daughters for the mandatory enlistment that will be re enacted once wwIII breaks out.

If you send about 200 cruise missiles in to destroy the nuclear testing facilities of North Korea along with some of their missile testing launch sites little fat boy will shit his pants and not do a single thing, because he'll know the next missile will be up his ass. China should be telling him right now he better pack his bags and go into exile and never look back.

Sure. It's always that easy. No collateral damage, no responses, no proxy wars, etc.

Little Fat Boy is a fucking kid, and like most bully kids they are all talk until someone knocks them on their ass. Once he realizes that his military isn't anywhere near as on par as the U.S. and his life is truly in danger, he'll give up faster than you can say Geronimo.

This is the typical US view on things. People just assume that everything works the same as it does in the US. It doesn't.

It doesn't work that way outside the U.S.? That's funny because during the first Gulf War Saddam's Army was giving up in droves without a fight as soon as they saw coalition troops. :dunno:
And that whole thing worked out pretty well in the end...didn't it?

Then we got ISIS...

No... I never said that. I'm not going to play this game with you. Saddam was being like Fat Boy Kim is now. Iraq had the 5th largest military in the world at the time. We bombed them and launched some missiles for a couple of days and by the time the soldiers hit the beach Iraqi soldiers were giving up so fast it was hard for the soldiers to keep up. However Bush Sr. didn't go far enough to actually remove Saddam from power which made him worse than he was before the war. Then by the time they finally removed him from power terrorist organizations had started to take form and the U.S. pulled out of Iraq before they should have leaving a disorganized government and military that was ripe for the picking for the terrorists groups.

... don't try to put words in my mouth, otherwise this discussion is over.
. Blame Obama and the Demon-crats for derailing the progress in Iraq, and for creating a vacuum to be filled by Isis. The waves rolled out from this has transpired into the weaknesses we are witnessing due to the lack of conflict resolution over the issues to date, and in which is being seen upon the world stage or in the world theater now.

No, I will always blame Bush Sr., as much as I liked him, for not taking out Saddam the first time and helping build a stable Iraq in the very beginning.
. You have got to move on, and deal with the current that is active now in which has been the result of Obama's actions. Bush is so yesterday... Time to get over it, and begin to connect the dots that affect us now.

That's not a logical answer... if it were then you'd have to blame Trump because he is the one in power now. The whole deal in Iraq is a chain reaction that all started with Bush Sr.
. Blame Trump ?? For what ?? Should be support Trump now in hopes to fix the problems. That's the logical thing to do now.
In Trump's words, relations with Russia are at an all time low, a US armada approaching North Korea, and our fearless leader reversing himself on most of his campaign promises. Wow, all this in less than 100 day.

. Blame Obama and the Demon-crats for derailing the progress in Iraq, and for creating a vacuum to be filled by Isis. The waves rolled out from this has transpired into the weaknesses we are witnessing due to the lack of conflict resolution over the issues to date, and in which is being seen upon the world stage or in the world theater now.

No, I will always blame Bush Sr., as much as I liked him, for not taking out Saddam the first time and helping build a stable Iraq in the very beginning.
. You have got to move on, and deal with the current that is active now in which has been the result of Obama's actions. Bush is so yesterday... Time to get over it, and begin to connect the dots that affect us now.

That's not a logical answer... if it were then you'd have to blame Trump because he is the one in power now. The whole deal in Iraq is a chain reaction that all started with Bush Sr.
. Blame Trump ?? For what ?? Should be support Trump now in hopes to fix the problems. That's the logical thing to do now.
In Trump's words, relations with Russia are at an all time low, a US armada approaching North Korea, and our fearless leader reversing himself on most of his campaign promises. Wow, all this in less than 100 day.
Relations with Russia were already at a low before he took office. It is only fake news that keeps a story going on how they got him elected from sore losers from the Democratic Party. Obama pushed Russia in Syria to a deal with no verification and it didn't work. He put sanctions on them over the Ukraine, and conducted small military exercises on their border in places like Poland.

But Obama was a paper tiger laughed at on the World Stage. Put up Red lines and when they crossed it did relatively nothing. Same as the UN who have charged Assad for crimes against Humanity and North Korea for Nuclear testing and test firing missiles in the direction of Japan.

Trump didn't ask for permission when Assad used gas. He gave them a direct and blunt message to knock it to hell off. He didn't destroy their military but destroyed aircraft they do actually need to fight for their country.

This ticked off Russia and North Korea because they were used to having a blow hard in office. As far as our Fleet operating off in the South China Sea in support of our allies. It is international waters and I've been there and done that when I served. I was part of the last operation Team Spirit which practiced amphibious assualts in Korea in the face of North Korea. I think those excercises should return to show our support and to give the fat man in N. Korea a show of force yet again.

In regards to not keeping his campaign promises.......nothing but partisan bickering from you. If you were referring to the offer of better trade deals to put N. Korea in check it was an offer to deal with the problem in North Korea............

The Cold War returned before he ever took office and Obama certainly did nothing but make himself look like a total fool.

TeamSpiritTngLeafF.jpg

pUMswHt-e1463769647751.jpg

The deal stopped N. Korea from getting Nuclear Weapons. Another fool at anther time.

another fool.

The inevitable body count that follows any election of a conservative.

Oh how they love to send people to kill and die. THEY won't go, but they looove sending others.

If you are a parent of a son or daughter that is in the military and you voted for drumpf? You simply voted to start digging your own child's grave. The pestilence in the White House right now are salivating at the human misery they can now inflict on the world.
The parents understand that their children who volunteered to serve our nation's military understand their possible sacrifice in the quest for peace.
Yes the military members know they will be used as cannon fodder for unnecessary wars of choice!!!!!
war_trump.jpg

Oh how they love to send people to kill and die. THEY won't go, but they looove sending others.

If you are a parent of a son or daughter that is in the military and you voted for drumpf? You simply voted to start digging your own child's grave. The pestilence in the White House right now are salivating at the human misery they can now inflict on the world.

how many kids did this liberal cocksucker murder???

33paq38.jpg

So in your mind if a shoe peddler murders someone then all shoe peddlers are equally responsible.

Did you know the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?

did you know you're one dumb bastard ???

how many kids did this liberal cocksucker murder???

33paq38.jpg

So in your mind if a shoe peddler murders someone then all shoe peddlers are equally responsible.

Did you know the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?

did you know you're one dumb bastard ???

Hey, judge of the universe! We finally found you! The human race has been searching for you since time began and here you were the whole time sitting in your basement in your underwear screaming at people on a message board.

Really dude? REALLY?
Obama and Clinton? Ya boy jimmy selling arms to terrorists?
None of that ring a bell, or does it just not count?
You forgot Reagan.

Obama got stuck with two quagmire Bush wars.

Clinton left office with no wars.

No one sold arms to terrorists outside of Reagan.

Forum List

Back