🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking Now: North Korea Strike Imminent (Here We Go Folks)

The inevitable body count that follows any election of a conservative.

Oh how they love to send people to kill and die. THEY won't go, but they looove sending others.

If you are a parent of a son or daughter that is in the military and you voted for drumpf? You simply voted to start digging your own child's grave. The pestilence in the White House right now are salivating at the human misery they can now inflict on the world.

We learned nothing from Dubya.

8a9574270f9af23171118ddd3e865112.jpg
Like you give a shit about warmongering. Didn't you want Clinton to win?

The Democrat base opposes war. The GOP base lives for it. WW3 is 100 times more likely with Trump than Clinton. Now you get to watch it unfold with glee like a good little rube.
Is that why the dem nominee ran on overthrowing elected foreign leaders and no fly zones? LOL
Try again?
Try again, dumbass? Uh, the guy you supported is currently working on overthrowing elected foreign leaders and instead of a no fly zone opted to unilaterally bomb the Syrian army, which turned Russian forces hostile against us. If you weren't expecting something like that from him, then you're a fool.

Hillary's no fly zone, btw, was to be negotiated with Russia and Syria before being implemented, not unilateral like Trump's $100 million bombing run that accomplished nothing of significance. Negotiations over a no fly zone would sound pretty good right now compared to the inklings of WW3 that Trump's crazy ass is working towards.
Hillary's No-Fly Zone wouldn't have worked. Even the one on her face was violated.

maxresdefault.jpg

It's time to get er done! Pray for our glorious leader and our troops.

Twitter

One of the biggest Rope a Dopes that Reagan did to Russia to bring them down was to arm Afgani's in Afganistan and build up our stratigic high tech weapons. This bankrupted Russia with this strategy--and Russia eventually collapsed.

Right now we only have 24K troops in S. Korea that would be put in extreme danger and would probably be overrun by North Korean troops--let alone the American citizens that are in Korea.

Kim Jung UN firing off missles into the sea of Japan doesn't hurt anyone. Let them waste their money--and let China handle this one.

caricatures-kim_jong_un-kim_jong_un-world_politics-dictators-nuclear_program-rhnn118_low.jpg

Last edited:
Gaddhaffi was elected??
assad, you dumbass. I don't even know why I respond to you. You cant even read my posts correctly.
Do you remember Clinton running on wanting to overthrow the Libyan dictator? :lol:

She didn't "run on" trying to overthrow Assad, either, dipshit. And since when is Assad a democratically elected leader? How fucking retarded are you?

You also specifically said "no fly zones" which is a clear reference to Libya during her tenure as SoS.
yes she did. And she also wanted no fly zones over Syria.

Bull fucking shit.

And while I'm not in favor of overthrow, what Trump did was worse: Make a weak, meaningless gesture in the form of bombing an airfield, with no follow-up strategy.
I did say Libya. My apologies. I didn't mean to.
One would have trouble getting me to agree with any kind of intervention.
Violence is one of our species biggest problems.

Agreed.

Domestically, AND abroad, we're all about the kill, the beating, the gun, the shooting, etc. It's no wonder our kids are so angry and we're all so fucked.

Oh how they love to send people to kill and die. THEY won't go, but they looove sending others.

If you are a parent of a son or daughter that is in the military and you voted for drumpf? You simply voted to start digging your own child's grave. The pestilence in the White House right now are salivating at the human misery they can now inflict on the world.

The Democrat base opposes war. The GOP base lives for it. WW3 is 100 times more likely with Trump than Clinton. Now you get to watch it unfold with glee like a good little rube.
Is that why the dem nominee ran on overthrowing elected foreign leaders and no fly zones? LOL
Try again?
Try again, dumbass? Uh, the guy you supported is currently working on overthrowing elected foreign leaders and instead of a no fly zone opted to unilaterally bomb the Syrian army, which turned Russian forces hostile against us. If you weren't expecting something like that from him, then you're a fool.

Hillary's no fly zone, btw, was to be negotiated with Russia and Syria before being implemented, not unilateral like Trump's $100 million bombing run that accomplished nothing of significance. Negotiations over a no fly zone would sound pretty good right now compared to the inklings of WW3 that Trump's crazy ass is working towards.
No fly zones are completely worthless aNd aggravate. I know all about them. We have history to look at.
Me and trump don't have much of a relationship. I decided not to vote for h around the end of the primaries. At that point, I only wanted Hillary to lose.
How am I supposed to know he would do this shit? I judge actions. Hillary had a history of war mongering and corporatism, trump didn't.
If trump overthrows Assad, I'm done. I won't defend his policies or lies about him.

Try again?

No fly zones are completely worthless aNd aggravate. I know all about them. We have history to look at.
Me and trump don't have much of a relationship. I decided not to vote for h around the end of the primaries. At that point, I only wanted Hillary to lose.
How am I supposed to know he would do this shit? I judge actions. Hillary had a history of war mongering and corporatism, trump didn't.
If trump overthrows Assad, I'm done. I won't defend his policies or lies about him.

Every sign possible in the entirety of Donald J. Trump's life pointed to him being a fucking moron whose only concern is self-preservation.

Everyone knew that.

assad, you dumbass. I don't even know why I respond to you. You cant even read my posts correctly.
Do you remember Clinton running on wanting to overthrow the Libyan dictator? :lol:

She didn't "run on" trying to overthrow Assad, either, dipshit. And since when is Assad a democratically elected leader? How fucking retarded are you?

You also specifically said "no fly zones" which is a clear reference to Libya during her tenure as SoS.
yes she did. And she also wanted no fly zones over Syria.

Bull fucking shit.

And while I'm not in favor of overthrow, what Trump did was worse: Make a weak, meaningless gesture in the form of bombing an airfield, with no follow-up strategy.
I did say Libya. My apologies. I didn't mean to.
One would have trouble getting me to agree with any kind of intervention.
Violence is one of our species biggest problems.

Agreed.

Domestically, AND abroad, we're all about the kill, the beating, the gun, the shooting, etc. It's no wonder our kids are so angry and we're all so fucked.
It's everyone. Our entire species. Violence doesn't cure violence.

Try again?

Every sign possible in the entirety of Donald J. Trump's life pointed to him being a fucking moron whose only concern is self-preservation.

Everyone knew that.
Perhaps, but you can't figure out he is a warmonger just because he's greedy

Just relax, president Trump will handle fat boy. Hell lately they are so busy killing themselves by the time Trump has to act they will have thinned out the herd.

Don can't even handle the cast of Goldman Sachs higher ups, CEOs, kleptocrat family members, and white nationalists he's gathered around him.

Twitter

Why? They are harmless. Who will you replace him with? Do Republicans understand you have to plan the war out beyond the initial bombing? God Republicans are stupid.

I think Russia and China and Iran are laughing at us. When we waste all our money and ammo in Iraq, Syria, Afganistan and North Korea how will we take on the Russians? When we need to build tanks and ships and we realize all our plants are in Mexico and Mexico won't let us come over Trump's wall.

How is any psycho with nuclear weapons harmless?

I am very afraid that we are about to find out so how psychotic the Orange Clown is..."This is not going to turn out well..."

Twitter

One of the biggest Rope a Dopes that Reagan did to Russia to bring them down was to arm Afgani's in Afganistan and build up our Nuclear weapons. This bankrupted Russia with this strategy--and Russia eventually collapsed.

Right now we only have 24K troops in S. Korea that would be put in extreme danger and would probably be overrun by North Korean troops--let alone the American citizens that are in Korea.

Kim Jung UN firing off missles into the sea of Japan doesn't hurt anyone. Let them waste their money--and let China handle this one.

caricatures-kim_jong_un-kim_jong_un-world_politics-dictators-nuclear_program-rhnn118_low.jpg
So now you are claiming that arming resistance fighters created perestroika, I am not surprised..

Try again?

Everyone knew that.

Very true--Republicans were warned over and over again about Trump--now they're living the nighmare.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg

Twitter

Why? They are harmless. Who will you replace him with? Do Republicans understand you have to plan the war out beyond the initial bombing? God Republicans are stupid.

I think Russia and China and Iran are laughing at us. When we waste all our money and ammo in Iraq, Syria, Afganistan and North Korea how will we take on the Russians? When we need to build tanks and ships and we realize all our plants are in Mexico and Mexico won't let us come over Trump's wall.

I am very afraid that we are about to find out so how psychotic the Orange Clown is..."This is not going to turn out well..."
I am sure Ivanka will lead our feckless leader with the will and strategy to overcome our adversaries from an age of past, that has eluded the US for decades..

Breaking Now: North Korea Strike Imminent (Here We Go Folks)

Stevie, please let us know when we should crawl under our desks. I also have my duct tape and plastic sheeting ready for code ORANGE.

quote-we-are-in-a-code-orange-homeland-security-said-earlier-today-that-everyone-should-have-jay-leno-124-85-91.jpg

I wonder when the Orange Clown will announce we are in Orange Code. Then he can announce marital law, find out where all his detractors are, and eliminate them before 2020. Twitter turned him down, but with martial law, he can go after anyone that he wants.

Trump's only goal in life is for people to heap praise on him. He got a taste of that after his purposeless bombing of Syria, and now he wants more, like a dog sniffing through the trash.

Really dude? REALLY?
Obama and Clinton? Yo boy jimmy selling arms to terrorists?
None of that ring a bell, or does it just not count?

So how many wrongs make a right in your book?

I wonder if you've EVER defended Trump without using the words "Clinton" or "Obama".

I wonder if you've EVER defended Trump without using the words "Clinton" or "Obama".
I wasn't defending trump, dumbass. I have been BLASTING peaches-n-chief over this bullshit.
Try again?
"Guys, I've done nothing but shill for Trump for months now, and support everything he does while feverishly attacking Democrats.... but I'm a moderate."

:rolleyes:

Cowards all who understand nothing of standing up to aggression.

Obama would apologize.

Trump will vaporize.

Go find your safe space snowflake.
Since I'm armed all the time, anywhere I am is as safe as it can be.

Twitter

I am sure Ivanka will lead our feckless leader with the will and strategy to overcome our adversaries from an age of past, that has eluded the US for decades..

And if that doesn't work, she will ship a complete line of her designer shoes to N Korea, making sure each pair is two sizes to small for the women. Soon, the women will not be able to work in the rice fields and the population of the country will be decimated within a few months.

(Gee, maybe I should send that to SNL?)

Forum List

Back