🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking Now: North Korea Strike Imminent (Here We Go Folks)

If it happens, we're better off with Trump than the traitor Obama (who would lose on purpose).

No dummy, if it happens it is because you elected impulsive, trigger happy Trump.
Better go find your safe space while the men take care of the little menace.

God you are stupid if you think the little menace with nothing to lose will just fold without serious bloodbath.

I would hate to live in Japan or N Korea now. If the Orange Clown does something stupid, they will be the first to die,

But the RW nutcases wanted him in the WH. I hope you don't have sons military age...expect us to be fighting in another country by the end of the year.

The Comrade loves the adoration he will receive when he sends men and women into war.

You may want to consider brushing up on your Arabic language skills.

If it happens, we're better off with Trump than the traitor Obama (who would lose on purpose).

No dummy, if it happens it is because you elected impulsive, trigger happy Trump.

God you are stupid if you think the little menace with nothing to lose will just fold without serious bloodbath.

I would hate to live in Japan or N Korea now. If the Orange Clown does something stupid, they will be the first to die,

But the RW nutcases wanted him in the WH. I hope you don't have sons military age...expect us to be fighting in another country by the end of the year.

The Comrade loves the adoration he will receive when he sends men and women into war.
And your way to avoid war is to appease the aggressor. Right, Neville?

Why would anyone think that 2017 is anything like that world situation?

I'll ask you the as I asked the idiot OP.

EXACTLY what makes this time the same?

Please be precise.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Like you give a shit about warmongering. Didn't you want Clinton to win?

I wonder if you've EVER defended Trump without using the words "Clinton" or "Obama".
I wasn't defending trump, dumbass. I have been BLASTING peaches-n-chief over this bullshit.
Try again?
"Guys, I've done nothing but shill for Trump for months now, and support everything he does while feverishly attacking Democrats.... but I'm a moderate."

:rolleyes:

The past couple days, I've noticed some of the RWNJ Traitors have been backing down, saying their not trump fans.

How long before they're all saying they didn't vote for the fat cheeto?

Funny and agree! Wait until Trump reinstates the military draft - conscription.

I refuse...

Fuck the idiocy!

I wonder if you've EVER defended Trump without using the words "Clinton" or "Obama".
I wasn't defending trump, dumbass. I have been BLASTING peaches-n-chief over this bullshit.
Try again?
"Guys, I've done nothing but shill for Trump for months now, and support everything he does while feverishly attacking Democrats.... but I'm a moderate."

The past couple days, I've noticed some of the RWNJ Traitors have been backing down, saying their not trump fans.

Funny and agree! Wait until Trump reinstates the military draft - conscription.

I refuse...

Fuck the idiocy!

I agree! However, we may still have to fight if they come crawling onto our shores. Could happen...

Like you give a shit about warmongering. Didn't you want Clinton to win?

Try again?

American Patriot Steve McGarrett will never back down!

You're the opposite of patriotic but, sure ... I'm sure your keyboard cow(ard)boy act strikes terror in the hearts of ....

Nobody at all.

I doubt you have any clue how pathetic your swaggering and posturing is to normal people.

Carry on little cupcake.
Carry on.

[emoji57]

Why would anyone think that 2017 is anything like that world situation?

I'll ask you the as I asked the idiot OP.

EXACTLY what makes this time the same?

Please be precise.

Thanks.

Go pound sand, chicken shit.

It's time to get er done! Pray for our glorious leader and our troops.

Twitter

Why? They are harmless. Who will you replace him with? Do Republicans understand you have to plan the war out beyond the initial bombing? God Republicans are stupid.

I think Russia and China and Iran are laughing at us. When we waste all our money and ammo in Iraq, Syria, Afganistan and North Korea how will we take on the Russians? When we need to build tanks and ships and we realize all our plants are in Mexico and Mexico won't let us come over Trump's wall.

The inevitable body count that follows any election of a conservative.

Oh how they love to send people to kill and die. THEY won't go, but they looove sending others.

If you are a parent of a son or daughter that is in the military and you voted for drumpf? You simply voted to start digging your own child's grave. The pestilence in the White House right now are salivating at the human misery they can now inflict on the world.
The parents understand that their children who volunteered to serve our nation's military understand their possible sacrifice in the quest for peace.

That's what I say. Anyone who is negatively affected by Trump and the republicans deserves it because they voted for him.

It's time to get er done! Pray for our glorious leader and our troops.

Twitter

Why? They are harmless. Who will you replace him with? Do Republicans understand you have to plan the war out beyond the initial bombing? God Republicans are stupid.

I think Russia and China and Iran are laughing at us. When we waste all our money and ammo in Iraq, Syria, Afganistan and North Korea how will we take on the Russians? When we need to build tanks and ships and we realize all our plants are in Mexico and Mexico won't let us come over Trump's wall.
You don't think the Pentagon has had a contingency plan post attack on North Korea? You underestimate our military!

There's a pretty big menace on the other side of that "little menace"'s fence in case you never noticed.

One that's been buying up all our raw materials and building up its military for 8 years or more.
China's not going to go to war with us over that little bastard.
What do we care if they do? Besides, Don has investments with Ratheon.
Link? I saw where he got rid of all investments. I know he used to have investments there..
Link yourself hon.

Forum List

Back