🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking Now: North Korea Strike Imminent (Here We Go Folks)

Stevie, please let us know when we should crawl under our desks. I also have my duct tape and plastic sheeting ready for code ORANGE.

quote-we-are-in-a-code-orange-homeland-security-said-earlier-today-that-everyone-should-have-jay-leno-124-85-91.jpg

It's time to get er done! Pray for our glorious leader and our troops.

Twitter

Why? They are harmless. Who will you replace him with? Do Republicans understand you have to plan the war out beyond the initial bombing? God Republicans are stupid.

I think Russia and China and Iran are laughing at us. When we waste all our money and ammo in Iraq, Syria, Afganistan and North Korea how will we take on the Russians? When we need to build tanks and ships and we realize all our plants are in Mexico and Mexico won't let us come over Trump's wall.
You don't think the Pentagon has had a contingency plan post attack on North Korea? You underestimate our military!
The pentagon doesn't decide when and where we go to war. Was our selling nuclear reactors to N Korea a mere two years before we placed them on an "axis of evil" list on that contingency plan?

The inevitable body count that follows any election of a conservative.

Oh how they love to send people to kill and die. THEY won't go, but they looove sending others.

If you are a parent of a son or daughter that is in the military and you voted for drumpf? You simply voted to start digging your own child's grave. The pestilence in the White House right now are salivating at the human misery they can now inflict on the world.

Oh how they love to send people to kill and die. THEY won't go, but they looove sending others.

If you are a parent of a son or daughter that is in the military and you voted for drumpf? You simply voted to start digging your own child's grave. The pestilence in the White House right now are salivating at the human misery they can now inflict on the world.

We learned nothing from Dubya.

8a9574270f9af23171118ddd3e865112.jpg

Trump's only goal in life is for people to heap praise on him. He got a taste of that after his purposeless bombing of Syria, and now he wants more, like a dog sniffing through the trash.

Really dude? REALLY?
Obama and Clinton? Yo boy jimmy selling arms to terrorists?
None of that ring a bell, or does it just not count?

So how many wrongs make a right in your book?

Like you give a shit about warmongering. Didn't you want Clinton to win?

I wonder if you've EVER defended Trump without using the words "Clinton" or "Obama".

The Democrat base opposes war. The GOP base lives for it. WW3 is 100 times more likely with Trump than Clinton. Now you get to watch it unfold with glee like a good little rube.

I wonder if you've EVER defended Trump without using the words "Clinton" or "Obama".
I wasn't defending trump, dumbass. I have been BLASTING peaches-n-chief over this bullshit.
Try again?
"Guys, I've done nothing but shill for Trump for months now, and support everything he does while feverishly attacking Democrats.... but I'm a moderate."

:rolleyes:

Cowards all who understand nothing of standing up to aggression.

Obama would apologize.

Trump will vaporize.

Stevie, please let us know when we should crawl under our desks. I also have my duct tape and plastic sheeting ready for code ORANGE.

quote-we-are-in-a-code-orange-homeland-security-said-earlier-today-that-everyone-should-have-jay-leno-124-85-91.jpg
Perhaps we'll go back to drilling school kids on sliding under their desks in case of nuclear war. The masses sucked that schtick right up during the "cold war" hysterics.

I wasn't defending trump, dumbass. I have been BLASTING peaches-n-chief over this bullshit.
Try again?
"Guys, I've done nothing but shill for Trump for months now, and support everything he does while feverishly attacking Democrats.... but I'm a moderate."

The past couple days, I've noticed some of the RWNJ Traitors have been backing down, saying their not trump fans.

How long before they're all saying they didn't vote for the fat cheeto?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
American Patriot Steve McGarrett will never back down!
... from intrepid posting on USMB!

Trump's only goal in life is for people to heap praise on him. He got a taste of that after his purposeless bombing of Syria, and now he wants more, like a dog sniffing through the trash.

Really dude? REALLY?

The Democrat base opposes war. The GOP base lives for it. WW3 is 100 times more likely with Trump than Clinton. Now you get to watch it unfold with glee like a good little rube.

Try again?

Obama would apologize.

Trump will vaporize.

Don will vaporize any concern over national debt, there's war money to be made here.

Twitter

Why? They are harmless. Who will you replace him with? Do Republicans understand you have to plan the war out beyond the initial bombing? God Republicans are stupid.

I think Russia and China and Iran are laughing at us. When we waste all our money and ammo in Iraq, Syria, Afganistan and North Korea how will we take on the Russians? When we need to build tanks and ships and we realize all our plants are in Mexico and Mexico won't let us come over Trump's wall.
You don't think the Pentagon has had a contingency plan post attack on North Korea? You underestimate our military!
After Iraq are you sure?

Thank Goodness we have the military genius of Ivanka to tell the Orange Clown when to pull the trigger on the nukes...:woohoo:

Twitter

How is any psycho with nuclear weapons harmless?

Just relax, president Trump will handle fat boy. Hell lately they are so busy killing themselves by the time Trump has to act they will have thinned out the herd.

Is that why the dem nominee ran on overthrowing elected foreign leaders and no fly zones? LOL
Try again?

Gaddhaffi was elected??
assad, you dumbass. I don't even know why I respond to you. You cant even read my posts correctly.
Do you remember Clinton running on wanting to overthrow the Libyan dictator? :lol:

She didn't "run on" trying to overthrow Assad, either, dipshit. And since when is Assad a democratically elected leader? How fucking retarded are you?

You also specifically said "no fly zones" which is a clear reference to Libya during her tenure as SoS.

Twitter

How is any psycho with nuclear weapons harmless?
What has he done? Are you really ready for another war? I'm not afraid of kim Jung in. You are?

Is that why the dem nominee ran on overthrowing elected foreign leaders and no fly zones? LOL
Try again?

Gaddhaffi was elected??
assad, you dumbass. I don't even know why I respond to you. You cant even read my posts correctly.
Do you remember Clinton running on wanting to overthrow the Libyan dictator? :lol:

She didn't "run on" trying to overthrow Assad, either, dipshit. And since when is Assad a democratically elected leader? How fucking retarded are you?

You also specifically said "no fly zones" which is a clear reference to Libya during her tenure as SoS.
yes she did. And she also wanted no fly zones over Syria.

Try again?

Gaddhaffi was elected??

Bull fucking shit.

And while I'm not in favor of overthrow, what Trump did was worse: Make a weak, meaningless gesture in the form of bombing an airfield, with no follow-up strategy.

Try again?
Try again, dumbass? Uh, the guy you supported is currently working on overthrowing elected foreign leaders and instead of a no fly zone opted to unilaterally bomb the Syrian army, which turned Russian forces hostile against us. If you weren't expecting something like that from him, then you're a fool.

Hillary's no fly zone, btw, was to be negotiated with Russia and Syria before being implemented, not unilateral like Trump's $100 million bombing run that accomplished nothing of significance. Negotiations over a no fly zone would sound pretty good right now compared to the inklings of WW3 that Trump's crazy ass is working towards.

The parents and their souls that volunteered to serve our nation's military understand their possible sacrifice in the quest for peace.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::rofl::rofl::rofl::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
Yes....Quest for Peace! In case you didn't know, the United States and North Korea are technically still at war. There was never a peace agreement.

The parents and their souls that volunteered to serve our nation's military understand their possible sacrifice in the quest for peace.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::rofl::rofl::rofl::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
Yes....Quest for Peace! In case you didn't know, the United States and North Korea are technically still at war. There was never a peace agreement.

I think you're wrong on this one. The USA was never technically “at war” with North Korea so we cannot be at war now. Here are the details:

“Despite he fact that there is no official peace treaty between North Korea and the United States, it's not quite correct to say that we're at war (even in a technical sense) because, technically, we weren't at war to begin with. The 1950-53 conflict was conducted under the aegis of the United Nations and was dubbed a "police action" by President Harry Truman. Congress never actually declared war, nor did it authorize a military engagement. (By contrast, Congress didn't declare war in the current conflict with Iraq, but it did authorize the invasion.)

“Although the lack of a formal end to the conflict between the United States and North Korea is unusual, it's not unique. Due to a territory dispute over the status of the Southern Kuril Islands, Russia and Japan never signed a peace treaty after World War II and are thus still technically at war.”

Are we still at war with North Korea?

Really dude? REALLY?

Try again?

Obama would apologize.

Trump will vaporize.

Go find your safe space snowflake.

Try again?

Gaddhaffi was elected??

Bull fucking shit.

And while I'm not in favor of overthrow, what Trump did was worse: Make a weak, meaningless gesture in the form of bombing an airfield, with no follow-up strategy.
I did say Libya. My apologies. I didn't mean to.
One would have trouble getting me to agree with any kind of intervention.
Violence is one of our species biggest problems.

Forum List

Back