🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking Now: North Korea Strike Imminent (Here We Go Folks)

The inevitable body count that follows any election of a conservative.

Oh how they love to send people to kill and die. THEY won't go, but they looove sending others.

If you are a parent of a son or daughter that is in the military and you voted for drumpf? You simply voted to start digging your own child's grave. The pestilence in the White House right now are salivating at the human misery they can now inflict on the world.

Oh how they love to send people to kill and die. THEY won't go, but they looove sending others.

If you are a parent of a son or daughter that is in the military and you voted for drumpf? You simply voted to start digging your own child's grave. The pestilence in the White House right now are salivating at the human misery they can now inflict on the world.

We learned nothing from Dubya.

8a9574270f9af23171118ddd3e865112.jpg

Trump's only goal in life is for people to heap praise on him. He got a taste of that after his purposeless bombing of Syria, and now he wants more, like a dog sniffing through the trash.

Really dude? REALLY?
Obama and Clinton? Yo boy jimmy selling arms to terrorists?
None of that ring a bell, or does it just not count?

So how many wrongs make a right in your book?

Like you give a shit about warmongering. Didn't you want Clinton to win?

I wonder if you've EVER defended Trump without using the words "Clinton" or "Obama".

The Democrat base opposes war. The GOP base lives for it. WW3 is 100 times more likely with Trump than Clinton. Now you get to watch it unfold with glee like a good little rube.

I wonder if you've EVER defended Trump without using the words "Clinton" or "Obama".
I wasn't defending trump, dumbass. I have been BLASTING peaches-n-chief over this bullshit.
Try again?
"Guys, I've done nothing but shill for Trump for months now, and support everything he does while feverishly attacking Democrats.... but I'm a moderate."

:rolleyes:

Cowards all who understand nothing of standing up to aggression.

Obama would apologize.

Trump will vaporize.

Go find your safe space snowflake.
Since I'm armed all the time, anywhere I am is as safe as it can be.

Right cuz' your peashooter is the rootin' tootin'est shooter of peas in three counties. Why you could shoot a fly off of another fly's back from 30 paces. You should head on over the North Korea, I'll bet if you took enough ammunition you could put your dear leader in his place and our Navy could come straight home after a stop in Shanghai for some beer and trollips.

Yeeehaw, hooo doggies!

Trump's only goal in life is for people to heap praise on him. He got a taste of that after his purposeless bombing of Syria, and now he wants more, like a dog sniffing through the trash.

Really dude? REALLY?
Obama and Clinton? Yo boy jimmy selling arms to terrorists?
None of that ring a bell, or does it just not count?

The Democrat base opposes war. The GOP base lives for it. WW3 is 100 times more likely with Trump than Clinton. Now you get to watch it unfold with glee like a good little rube.

I wasn't defending trump, dumbass. I have been BLASTING peaches-n-chief over this bullshit.
Try again?
"Guys, I've done nothing but shill for Trump for months now, and support everything he does while feverishly attacking Democrats.... but I'm a moderate."

Obama would apologize.

Trump will vaporize.

Right cuz' your peashooter is the rootin' tootin'est shooter of peas in three counties. Why you could shoot a fly off of another fly's back from 30 paces. You should head on over the North Korea, I'll bet if you took enough ammunition you could put your dear leader in his place and our Navy could come straight home after a stop in Shanghai for some beer and whores.

Yeeehaw, hooo doggies!
Typical regressive gas bag.

Obama would apologize.

Trump will vaporize.

Right cuz' your peashooter is the rootin' tootin'est shooter of peas in three counties. Why you could shoot a fly off of another fly's back from 30 paces. You should head on over the North Korea, I'll bet if you took enough ammunition you could put your dear leader in his place and our Navy could come straight home after a stop in Shanghai for some beer and whores.

Yeeehaw, hooo doggies!

When you were out shooin' at some food did up from the ground come a bubblin' crude. Oil that is, Taxus tea.

So you don't have a safe space when you aren't armed? Sorry to hear it seriously. 65 million school children go to and from school every day without a weapon and they aren't terrified of all those shadows out there. Go figure.

Obama would apologize.

Trump will vaporize.

Yeeehaw, hooo doggies!

When you were out shooin' at some food did up from the ground come a bubblin' crude. Oil that is, Taxus tea.

So you don't have a safe space when you aren't armed? Sorry to hear it seriously. 65 million school children go to and from school every day without a weapon and they aren't terrified of all those shadows out there. Go figure.

That's because they're real men, unlike our coward friend here.

If you send about 200 cruise missiles in to destroy the nuclear testing facilities of North Korea along with some of their missile testing launch sites little fat boy will shit his pants and not do a single thing, because he'll know the next missile will be up his ass. China should be telling him right now he better pack his bags and go into exile and never look back.

Obama would apologize.

Trump will vaporize.

Yeeehaw, hooo doggies!

Why do so many of them get killed in gun free zones?

Yeeehaw, hooo doggies!

Right. Let's weaponize elementary schools and make sure EVERYONE'S safe.

Yeeehaw, hooo doggies!

School children are real men?

If you send about 200 cruise missiles in to destroy the nuclear testing facilities of North Korea along with some of their missile testing launch sites little fat boy will shit his pants and not do a single thing, because he'll know the next missile will be up his ass. China should be telling him right now he better pack his bags and go into exile and never look back.

Sure. It's always that easy. No collateral damage, no responses, no proxy wars, etc.

Yeeehaw, hooo doggies!

It was a joke about what a squirting pussy you are.

Yeeehaw, hooo doggies!

Right. Let's weaponize elementary schools and make sure EVERYONE'S safe.
So why do so many of them get killed on gun free zones?

Yeeehaw, hooo doggies!

Men with guns frighten you don't they?

Men with guns frighten you don't they?

Actually, yes, but not because they're tough. It's the opposite. There's nothing worse than cowards. They're the most dangerous people on the planet. And usually, they're so stupid they're likely to accidentally fire off a round.

Forum List

Back