BREAKING NY Post: Chickenpox Outbreaks Among Illegals in El Paso, Like “Wildfire,” Who Are Headed for Interior

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
NY Post: “More Texas cities declare state of emergency over border crisis as thousands stream into the US daily,” May 2, 2023:

“The declaration will allow the city to open two larger emergency shelters and officials have warned it may soon start busing migrants out of town to relieve the pressure.

The American Red Cross is also headed to El Paso to help with the migrants — as an outbreak of chicken pox and bed bugs has spread like wildfire among the hundreds who have been sleeping outside.”

Independent reporters in El Paso shows busses being loaded with illegals destined for US cities. (view at Rumble)

I've had my shotz so I won't get it. Oh wait, I had them as a kid, darn.
You'll still have some protection...
Even from way back when.

The question is, do we still vaccinate school age children for chicken pox, like they did in our day?

NY Post: “More Texas cities declare state of emergency over border crisis as thousands stream into the US daily,” May 2, 2023:

“The declaration will allow the city to open two larger emergency shelters and officials have warned it may soon start busing migrants out of town to relieve the pressure.

The American Red Cross is also headed to El Paso to help with the migrants — as an outbreak of chicken pox and bed bugs has spread like wildfire among the hundreds who have been sleeping outside.”

Independent reporters in El Paso shows busses being loaded with illegals destined for US cities. (view at Rumble)

Is that the one that causes shingles later on?

soros (12).jpg

All sort of diseases entering the country with these savages....

An example.....but there are hundreds more....sadly....

Thank you Biden.

bYo3I3I.jpg

They are also bringing this....

"New York City is home to the country’s first-ever reported cases of ringworm infections that are highly contagious and resistant to common anti-fungal treatments, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

Highly Contagious and Drug-Resistant Ringworm Reported in US for First Time​

UGPCpWi.png

Dems will now act like right wingers during covid

Forum List

Back