BREAKING : Obama Just Released document supporting Syrian Invasion

Breaking news libertarians like to equate the dead with dollars!!!!

Now I dont think we are invading anywhere because Obama doesnt have the sack for it but dont let that stop you from crying wolf.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS: THIS IS THE DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENT JUST RELEASED BY THE WHITE HOUSE –

The reason for concluding that the BANKRUPT US needs to invade Syria is because:

We assess the Syrian opposition does not have the capability to fabricate all of the videos, physical symptoms verified by medical personnel and NGOs, and other information associated with this chemical attack.

Attack the bastards cuz they're too dumb to photoshop anything. :lol:

Now I dont think we are invading anywhere because Obama doesnt have the sack for it but dont let that stop you from crying wolf.

You're signature seems to support the Second Amendment being used against a tyrannical Government.

Yet in every post on this board you can't seem to get enough of this government, bed wetter.

NBC poll: Nearly 80 percent want congressional approval on Syria
By Mark Murray, Senior Political Editor, NBC News

Nearly 80 percent of Americans believe President Barack Obama should receive congressional approval before using force in Syria, but the nation is divided over the scope of any potential strike, a new NBC News poll shows."

NBC poll: Nearly 80 percent want congressional approval on Syria
By Mark Murray, Senior Political Editor, NBC News

Nearly 80 percent of Americans believe President Barack Obama should receive congressional approval before using force in Syria, but the nation is divided over the scope of any potential strike, a new NBC News poll shows."

Don't worry, I'm sure Obama will say he has 90% of the American people on his side ...

Maybe the Syrian "opposition" can not fabricate the videos. But Their sponsors, the CIA, the Mossad, and Saudi Arabia certainly can.

OMG dont you guys ever get sick of posting such random shit?

OMG do you really believe the Syrian opposition is stupid ?

I believe they are all stupid and Obama the dumber of them all. The whole thing smells to high heaven. No matter what happens our president put us in a losing position. This is what happens when use appeasement.

You're signature seems to support the Second Amendment being used against a tyrannical Government.

Yet in every post on this board you can't seem to get enough of this government, bed wetter.

So because I am not a conspiracy theory whack job of the Ventura magnitude I am pro big government? Tinfoil doesn't sit right on my head.

Maybe the Syrian "opposition" can not fabricate the videos. But Their sponsors, the CIA, the Mossad, and Saudi Arabia certainly can.

From the what the fuck department

Kerry Contradicts self:

“Our high confidence assessment is the strongest position that the US Intelligence Community can take short of confirmation,” the report reads in part. “We will continue to seek additional information to close gaps in our understanding of what took place.”

And they're sick.

Anybody remember this....?

Report: Bomb That Killed 170 in Pakistan Was Strapped to a 1-Year-Old Child | Fox News

The homicide terror bomb used in an assassination attempt on former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto last month may have been strapped to a 1-year-old child who was being carried by his jihadist father, The Australian newspaper reported Thursday.

The bomb, which killed 170 people and injured hundreds more, detonated during a crowded procession for Bhutto as she returned from exile.

Investigators from Bhutto's Pakistan People's Party said the homicide bomber tried repeatedly to carry the baby to Bhutto's vehicle as it proceeded through the streets of Karachi.

"At the point where the bombs exploded, Benazir Bhutto herself saw the man with the child and asked him to come closer so that she could hug or kiss the infant," investigators were reported as saying.

"But someone came in between and a guard felt that the man with the child was not behaving normally. So the child was not allowed to come aboard Benazir's vehicle."

NEVER underestimate the depravity of Islamists.... Or the left.

Never

So because I am not a conspiracy theory whack job of the Ventura magnitude I am pro big government? Tinfoil doesn't sit right on my head.

That's not the reason.....because you are slow in the uptake

And they're sick.

Anybody remember this....?

Report: Bomb That Killed 170 in Pakistan Was Strapped to a 1-Year-Old Child | Fox News

The homicide terror bomb used in an assassination attempt on former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto last month may have been strapped to a 1-year-old child who was being carried by his jihadist father, The Australian newspaper reported Thursday.

The bomb, which killed 170 people and injured hundreds more, detonated during a crowded procession for Bhutto as she returned from exile.

Investigators from Bhutto's Pakistan People's Party said the homicide bomber tried repeatedly to carry the baby to Bhutto's vehicle as it proceeded through the streets of Karachi.

"At the point where the bombs exploded, Benazir Bhutto herself saw the man with the child and asked him to come closer so that she could hug or kiss the infant," investigators were reported as saying.

"But someone came in between and a guard felt that the man with the child was not behaving normally. So the child was not allowed to come aboard Benazir's vehicle."

NEVER underestimate the depravity of Islamists.... Or the left.

Never

Still dont see how that has any bearing on using a drawn up plan as proof we are invading Syria. How many contingency plans are drawn up for any given problem you think? I bet a lot.

Listen veronica there is no Santa. But there is crazy fucks who think the sky is falling every two minuets.

Last edited:

Listen veronica there is no Santa. But there is crazy fucks who think the word is falling every two minuets.

It's Obama who thinks the world is falling and that he can fix it by bombing Assad. Now THAT is a stupid fuck.

Forum List

Back