BREAKING : Obama Just Released document supporting Syrian Invasion

That's not the reason.....because you are slow in the uptake

Listen veronica there is no Santa. But there is crazy fucks who think the word is falling every two minuets.

It's Obama who thinks the world is falling and that he can fix it by bombing Assad. Now THAT is a stupid fuck.
Let him. When he bombs a aspirin factory like Bill Clinton and when nothing happens with it the media will move focus elsewhere like always to cover for him... There will be no invasion. Innocents will still die. And Muslim extremist who have hated us since Jefferson kicked their ass will still hate us. We have seen this show before.

BREAKING NEWS: THIS IS THE DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENT JUST RELEASED BY THE WHITE HOUSE –

The reason for concluding that the BANKRUPT US needs to invade Syria is because:

We assess the Syrian opposition does not have the capability to fabricate all of the videos, physical symptoms verified by medical personnel and NGOs, and other information associated with this chemical attack.

"...Syrian opposition does not have the capability to fabricate all of the videos,..."

I have an idea.....

...we could send the rebels Nakoula Basseley Nakoula

Listen veronica there is no Santa. But there is crazy fucks who think the word is falling every two minuets.

It's Obama who thinks the world is falling and that he can fix it by bombing Assad. Now THAT is a stupid fuck.
Let him. When he bombs a aspirin factory like Bill Clinton and when nothing happens with it the media will move focus elsewhere like always to cover for him... There will be no invasion. Innocents will still die. And Muslim extremist who have hated us since Jefferson kicked their ass will still hate us. We have seen this show before.

Obviously while no one can stop him we can certainly voice our opposition to what he is doing because the rest of our chicken shit government is doing NOTHING.

. And Muslim extremist who have hated us since Jefferson kicked their ass will still hate us. We have seen this show before.

Let Cindy Sheehan explain it to you:

“Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full well that my son, my family, this nation and this world were betrayed by George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agendas after 9/11. We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy … not for the real reason, because the Arab Muslims who attacked us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy.

Obviously while no one can stop him we can certainly voice our opposition to what he is doing because the rest of our chicken shit government is doing NOTHING.

what can they do? They are in a corner here. The president has fucked them as much as himself. Do you for a instant think if Syria has done this they would have if we had a president with a spine? Obama will bomb. Congress will let him because NO ONE wants to be seen as supporting gassing innocent children and make no mistake the media and politicians will say this. The main problem I have with it is that I am not sure Assad was the one who gassed his people.

obama doesn't want to bomb Assad. The results would be catastrophic. obama wants to parent Assad and give him a slap to teach him a lesson. It isn't going to happen. Assad is still functioning as Syria's leader. obama admits he is no leader but blames republicans for not letting him.

. And Muslim extremist who have hated us since Jefferson kicked their ass will still hate us. We have seen this show before.

Let Cindy Sheehan explain it to you:

“Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full well that my son, my family, this nation and this world were betrayed by George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agendas after 9/11. We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy … not for the real reason, because the Arab Muslims who attacked us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy.

Thanks for the liberal perspective. I prefer to use my brains not my emotion.

BREAKING NEWS: THIS IS THE DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENT JUST RELEASED BY THE WHITE HOUSE –

The reason for concluding that the BANKRUPT US needs to invade Syria is because:

We assess the Syrian opposition does not have the capability to fabricate all of the videos, physical symptoms verified by medical personnel and NGOs, and other information associated with this chemical attack.

"...Syrian opposition does not have the capability to fabricate all of the videos,..."

I have an idea.....

...we could send the rebels Nakoula Basseley Nakoula

The Syrian "opposition" and its CIA Credentials

Last edited:

Hey dipshit. The Obama Administration has made it crystal clear they are not planning an invasion. But I guess you are too dense to understand even crystal clear explanations.

You are manufacturing BULLSHIT out of whole cloth.

"We know that for three days before the attack, the Syrian regime's chemical weapons personnel were on the ground in the area, making preparations," said Kerry, referring to intercepts of conversations of Syrian officials. "And we know that the Syrian regime elements were told to prepare for the attack by putting on gas masks and taking precautions associated with chemical weapons."

So much for the claim the rebels were behind the chemical attack.

In a brief appearance before reporters, Obama emphasized that he is only considering a "limited, narrow act" against Syria.

"We're not considering any open ended commitment," Obama said. "We're not considering any boots on the ground approach."

White House releases report detailing Syria chemical attack

Hey dipshit. The Obama Administration has made it crystal clear they are not planning an invasion. But I guess you are too dense to understand even crystal clear explanations.

You are manufacturing BULLSHIT out of whole cloth.

Excuse me Mr Dingle Berry:

Are the Tomahawk Missiles designed to avoid hitting anything in the Syrian Territory?

in·va·sion (n-vzhn)
n.
1. The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.
2. A large-scale onset of something injurious or harmful, such as a disease.
3. An intrusion or encroachment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back