Breaking: ***OBAMA*** Tried to Hack Indiana's State Electoral System !!!!!

Election fraud is routine with Democrats. It's part of their election strategy, always has been.

Breaking News: Cow Jumped Over the Moon.

Has as much credibility as your far right Daily Caller article.

Daily caller ? Fake news central .

Feds monitor cyber security. Fake news translates that to "obama changed election results !"

You idiot .

Bullshit you stupid fuck

Letter from Congressman Chafetz

.Also the Georgia complaint was disclosed by the Demoratic Media Complex : CNBC citing the WSJ

Chaffetz is a NaziCon moron - and a puke.

Because..........

Because of everything I've ever seen and heard about him. He chased Hillary. He runs from Trump. His latest Utah land fiasco, etc... Did I mention that he's a world class puke? A weasel.

Chaffetz Vows To Investigate A Utah Park’s Tweet Welcoming Bears Ears Monument

58acf4ab290000f616f27eea.jpeg

Last edited:
Breaking News: Cow Jumped Over the Moon.

Has as much credibility as your far right Daily Caller article.

I understand that your butt hurts so severely that you can not handle the truth.

But the article has been confirmed by CNBC, WSJ and Congressman Chaffetz.

Try this remedy and see if will alleviate your symptoms/

Suppositories.png

Homeland Security tied to attempted hack of Georgia's election database:

An attempted hack into Georgia's voter registration database was traced back to the Department of Homeland Security

This also proves that the Intel agencies have been politicized !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More insanity from the right to try to condemn our non partisan hard working American patriots in the intelligence dept.
Why?
For telling the truth about what they found about Putin's Puppet and Putin.
Further investigations need to take place but the spineless GOP Congress is shirking their duty to the American people.. the taxpayers they're responsible to.

Are you seriously trying to "justify" the media's obsession of seeking out sources who leak secret government information to influence public opinion, as a means to stand up against Russia's use of leaked secret government information to influence public opinion?

Forum List

Back