BREAKING: Officer Wilson Suffered “Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Attack

Don't you worry about a thing.

The left will find a way to spin this.

The cop obviously fractured his own eye socket after the murder to cover his crime.

Lefties will believe that.

Call CNN.

Don't you worry about a thing.

The left will find a way to spin this.

The cop obviously fractured his own eye socket after the murder to cover his crime.

Lefties will believe that.

Call CNN.

Funny you say that. I've already read on this forum when it was first announced he had a facial injury of some sort "he obviously asked one of his cop buddies to do it".

I wish he'd go on the news and show this to the world. Make sure he has ex-ray imagines of the damage that this thug Brown did to him.

Funny you say that. I've already read on this forum when it was first announced he had a facial injury of some sort "he obviously asked one of his cop buddies to do it".
Yep, by the guy who lies about calling it murder

If he was soooooooo injured why was he walking around the crime scene for a long time

Did you know that Johnson, the witness to Brown's death (and the guy who robbed the store with Brown), said in his interview the officer appeared to be in shock he had shot Brown and sat in his car for 2-3 minutes BEFORE he exited the car ( but they both ran away after the cop shot Brown from the car supposedly) and then walked towards Brown and shot Brown in the back, and then continued to shoot again? Of course he forgets he said in the same interview " BOTH HE and Brown Ran away as soon as the cop first shot Brown from within the patrol car.

When the truth comes out the whole left wing and Democrat Party will pay the price. Leftist actions are driving independents to the conservative view of law and order. I see a Missouri governor and an air headed US Senator going into retirement after not getting re-elected.

As I wrote, I fear for his life, and not from the mobs.................
I wasn't saying you dear. A certain someone on here ask another time on the border invasion, I was referring to them. You've been very consistent on this topic...hats off to ya

Did you know that Johnson, the witness to Brown's death (and the guy who robbed the store with Brown), said in his interview the officer appeared to be in shock he had shot Brown and sat in his car for 2-3 minutes BEFORE he exited the car ( but they both ran away after the cop shot Brown from the car supposedly) and then walked towards Brown and shot Brown in the back, and then continued to shoot again? Of course he forgets he said in the same interview " BOTH HE and Brown Ran away as soon as the cop first shot Brown from within the patrol car.

Hopefully he will be arrested for filing a false police report and hindering an investigation.

When the truth comes out the whole left wing and Democrat Party will pay the price. Leftist actions are driving independents to the conservative view of law and order. I see a Missouri governor and an air headed US Senator going into retirement after not getting re-elected.

I believe you're right on that one...they are SICK of all the chaos they have created. first the border and then this...I hope to gawd they pay BIG TIME

Forum List

Back