BREAKING: Officer Wilson Suffered “Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Attack

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack

The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store.

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an“orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.”This comes from a source within theProsecuting Attorney’s officeand confirmed by theSt. Louis County Police.

This comes afterSt. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter tweeted out last night that a dozen local witnesses confirmed Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson’s version of the Brown shooting story.

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack | The Gateway Pundit

More real evidence that supports the Police Officer. It is amazing he shot as accurately as he did. His eyesight was compromised in one eye.
Didn't happen, no fracture, no compromised eyesight.

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack

The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store.

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an“orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.”This comes from a source within theProsecuting Attorney’s officeand confirmed by theSt. Louis County Police.

This comes afterSt. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter tweeted out last night that a dozen local witnesses confirmed Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson’s version of the Brown shooting story.

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack | The Gateway Pundit

More real evidence that supports the Police Officer. It is amazing he shot as accurately as he did. His eyesight was compromised in one eye.
Link?
Proof?
Source?

Right...that's what I thought.

Link?
Proof?
Source?

Jim Hoft's Unsourced Claim That Officer Darren Wilson Had an "Orbital Blowout Fracture of the Eye Socket" - Little Green Footballs

This really IS BREAKING, new video is SAID to show two officers coming out of the police vehicle guns drawn. If this the same shooting, still many questions, but Michael Brown beating the officer in the vehicle seems unlikely. From CNN, usually reliable:

Not posting the video.

St. Louis police shooting caught on camera - CNN.com Video

The link goes to the video.

Link?
Proof?
Source?

Jim Hoft's Unsourced Claim That Officer Darren Wilson Had an "Orbital Blowout Fracture of the Eye Socket" - Little Green Footballs

A left wing blog run by a web designer...Sorry..that won't do.

That's exactly what a group of black panthers was screaming for last night.

Don't worry, the rwer's on this forum have been calling for mass shootings of blacks...

[Snif, Snif, Snif]

Damn, I didn't get an invite ...........
I did happen to mention that if there was a "Negro Spring" that I would get to assist by playing Whack-A-Mo till the spring ran red ..................
Surely you understand I would never actually shoot those ignorant fools just for their color ..................
I simply made it known that we were both preparing for that festive occasion .................
Party on Dude .....................
Hey, got a blunt I could bum ................................ nvm

You're stupid.
PI

Weird that information on any injuries to the cop have not been released.

Why wouldn't they release basic information like that, one way or the other?

Mac,

Surely you have read my stance on both his med records and grand jury evidence ...............
Illegal to release either without it being made public knowledge as part of the record in public trial!!
HIPPA covers mnedical,
Prosecutor coves GJ evidence ...............

Mac,

Surely you have read my stance on both his med records and grand jury evidence ...............
Illegal to release either without it being made public knowledge as part of the record in public trial!!
HIPPA covers mnedical,

Oops, yeah, I didn't think of HIPPA...

You'd think, though, that word would get out somehow through friends and family.

Mac,

HIPPA covers mnedical,

Oops, yeah, I didn't think of HIPPA...

You'd think, though, that word would get out somehow through friends and family.

Anybody with any iota of truth is bound by law and ethics to keep their fucking mouths shut!!
Now you Liberals may have never heard of ethics, but we have..................
"LEAKS" are what happens when that confidential information slips out some how .............
So a leak of any thing concrete from journalist, cop, lawyer, etc is a violation of the law and requires you go directly to jail and you do not pass "GO".
Oh yeah, you do not get to collect $200.00

Wonder where's all that Christian compassion for him from those who always ask that of others? hummmmmmmmm
Ever wonder why it is that basically every Black man over thirty that isn't in a Federal prison is a fucking 'Reverend'?
They fucking buy their 'Reverendship' on-line for twenty five bucks. The cost of a 'collar' and a purple shirt a two hundred dollar suit with two extra pairs of pants thrown in and a hundred (cough) 'business cards' and their are in business.
'The Church Of The "Put Your Twenty Bucks a Week Into My Pocket' and we will some day build our own church. (As soon as you've paid off my new Escalade.)"
God almighty Blacks are stupid.
All of you 'Rev. Al supporters: Google up where the good REV. lives. Then tell me he gives a sweet flying fuck for the Blacks.
Why aren't all these 'Revends' practising basic Christian principles?
B/c being Black comes first moral ethics come second.

Last edited:
So will your next question be :

You think Michael Brown's families and friends leaked that??

Why no, you usually release "damming evidence against your target" when you leak information .................

So why leak a lie??

Is any of this adding up to you??

I mean the eye witness lied, physical evidence has proved that ...................

Say genius, why not ask the question of where the brass was @??

I bet no clue where we going with this ................

Just like a cat toying with a mouse, let's play ..................

This really IS BREAKING, new video is SAID to show two officers coming out of the police vehicle guns drawn. If this the same shooting, still many questions, but Michael Brown beating the officer in the vehicle seems unlikely. From CNN, usually reliable:

Not posting the video.

St. Louis police shooting caught on camera - CNN.com Video

The link goes to the video.

Link?
Proof?
Source?

A left wing blog run by a web designer...Sorry..that won't do.
Little Green Footballs is a Right-wing site often cited by your MessiahRushie.

Any of you question if this is an Automatic Pistol??
Ya. That'rsright. Cops carry 'automatic pistols'. What are you? Like age ten?
Wilson: "I know I could be fired for carrying an automatic pistol but today I'm feeling like "murdering" a young Black man.
Fucking grow up or leave.
You're a waste of band width.
And you are stupid.
PI

Any of you question if this is an Automatic Pistol??
Ya. That'rsright. Cops carry 'automatic pistols'. What are you? Like age ten?
Wilson: "I know I could be fired for carrying an automatic pistol but today I'm feeling like "murdering" a young Black man.
Fucking grow up or leave.
You're a waste of band width.
And you are stupid.
PI

Apparently a lot smarter than you retarded ass, try reading the whole fucking thread MORON........
Everyone who is following this thread knows that not only do you come off as a piece of shit your are the laughing fucking stock of us who know what is going on in this thread!!

As for may age, I will be old enough to put your stupid ass out of this conversation!!

Forum List

Back