BREAKING: Officer Wilson Suffered “Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Attack

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack

The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store.

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an“orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.”This comes from a source within theProsecuting Attorney’s officeand confirmed by theSt. Louis County Police.

This comes afterSt. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter tweeted out last night that a dozen local witnesses confirmed Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson’s version of the Brown shooting story.

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack | The Gateway Pundit

More real evidence that supports the Police Officer. It is amazing he shot as accurately as he did. His eyesight was compromised in one eye.
Didn't happen, no fracture, no compromised eyesight.
Link?
Proof?
Source?

Right...that's what I thought.
Jim Hoft's Unsourced Claim That Officer Darren Wilson Had an "Orbital Blowout Fracture of the Eye Socket" - Little Green Footballs

lol, little greeneyed footballs, really?
I used to go there this guy went stupid. He was a conservative/Republican until I think he found out he could make more off the left/sheep
Hoft explains this on his site today if you want to know the truth

This really IS BREAKING, new video is SAID to show two officers coming out of the police vehicle guns drawn. If this the same shooting, still many questions, but Michael Brown beating the officer in the vehicle seems unlikely. From CNN, usually reliable:

Not posting the video.

St. Louis police shooting caught on camera - CNN.com Video

The link goes to the video.
BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack

The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store.

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an“orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.”This comes from a source within theProsecuting Attorney’s officeand confirmed by theSt. Louis County Police.

This comes afterSt. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter tweeted out last night that a dozen local witnesses confirmed Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson’s version of the Brown shooting story.

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack | The Gateway Pundit

More real evidence that supports the Police Officer. It is amazing he shot as accurately as he did. His eyesight was compromised in one eye.
Link?
Proof?
Source?

Right...that's what I thought.
Jim Hoft's Unsourced Claim That Officer Darren Wilson Had an "Orbital Blowout Fracture of the Eye Socket" - Little Green Footballs

A left wing blog run by a web designer...Sorry..that won't do.
Little Green Footballs is a Right-wing site often cited by your MessiahRushie.

"messiahrushie" :rolleyes:

How old are you, son?

Any of you question if this is an Automatic Pistol??
Ya. That'rsright. Cops carry 'automatic pistols'. What are you? Like age ten?
Wilson: "I know I could be fired for carrying an automatic pistol but today I'm feeling like "murdering" a young Black man.
Fucking grow up or leave.
You're a waste of band width.
And you are stupid.
PI

Apparently a lot smarter than you retarded ass, try reading the whole fucking thread MORON........
Everyone who is following this thread knows that not only do you come off as a piece of shit your are the laughing fucking stock of us who know what is going on in this thread!!

As for may age, I will be old enough to put your stupid ass out of this conversation!!
So you think it may be that Wilson was carrying and "automatic pistol" right?
You asked the question right?
Your personal threat has been reported.
Have a nice day pal.

Wilson: "I know I could be fired for carrying an automatic pistol but today I'm feeling like "murdering" a young Black man.
And you are stupid.
PI

Apparently a lot smarter than you retarded ass, try reading the whole fucking thread MORON........
Everyone who is following this thread knows that not only do you come off as a piece of shit your are the laughing fucking stock of us who know what is going on in this thread!!

As for may age, I will be old enough to put your stupid ass out of this conversation!!
Have a nice day pal.

That personal threat would that be to put you out of this conversation??
Lemme know how this works out for you ........

I mean that I am smart enough to write you into a corner and let you embarrass yourself (wait for it, my bad, liberals have no self respect), realize how foolish you look (Probably not gonna happen either) and then leave of your own accord ..............

But of course now that you have tattled on me, I look for Wade to make me go stick my nose in the corner .................
ROFLMMFAO

BREAKING!!!!!!!!!! It could have been that Wilson was carrying an "Automatic Pistol".
Every cop in the country carries a semi automatic hand gun.
No patrol cop in the country is standard issued an "Automatic Pistol".
Wise up pal.
Oh yeah. You mentioned that you "will be old enough"...........when will that be? LOL
You're stupid.
You can't even string a sentence together without fucking it up: "Apparently a lot smarter than you retarded ass".....
Is english your second language? Or are you so fucking stupid you can't think coherently? And you expect anyone here to bother reading your drivel?
"Was Wilson driving an T90? Did he run over 'Big Mike' as 'Big Mike was pleading for mercy?"
"How many other times has Wilson 'murdered' young Black men?"
You're stupid.

So as your Nig witness claims the officer pursed the suspect firing 6 more times in 35 feet ........

Wounder where they found the brass, all in one spot as if the officer was standing still or along a path that he followed as he went after the perp........................

Physical evidence will trump all you lying ass nig's in the end ........................

And you are stupid.
PI

Have a nice day pal.

That personal threat would that be to put you out of this conversation??
Lemme know how this works out for you ........

I mean that I am smart enough to write you into a corner and let you embarrass yourself (wait for it, my bad, liberals have no self respect), realize how foolish you look (Probably not gonna happen either) and then leave of your own accord ..............

But of course now that you have tattled on me, I look for Wade to make me go stick my nose in the corner .................
ROFLMMFAO
You're stupid.
"That personal threat would that be to put you out of this conversation??".
What are you drunk or high?
Wade will tell you to go stick your nose back up your ass hole fool.

Yes
Hey genius did U count the shots??
1 in car ......
6 more into victim .................

you do the math ..................

A Glock 17 has a 15 round magazine. It is the most popular handgun among law enforcement.

So, what is your point?

YESSSSSS my contention through this whole thread has been it was an automatic and the slide pinched the skin thereby trapping DNA on the gun, another leaked piece of information. The perp had a cut on his hand , a slice as if made by a knife ..........................

Start to think this thing through from start to finish reasonably and evidence will support the cop!!

I know you want us all to have empathy for a POOR, POOR, MISTREATED COLOR BOY who was MURDERED by the COPS .....................

So what if common sense and logic does not fit your theory??
Have you actually walked it through step by step in your head??
Do you have the ability to reconstruct a similar scene and catch all the little nuances like where the brass fell??

I can, I have the ability to put myself in his position and walk through in slow motion each and every step thinking of all variables and questionable details along the way................

When you start to walk through this logically, you will start to see who's story holds true and who's start to fall apart ..............

Let's wait to s
Hey genius did U count the shots??
1 in car ......
6 more into victim .................

you do the math ..................

A Glock 17 has a 15 round magazine. It is the most popular handgun among law enforcement.

So, what is your point?
Let's see what Wilson was carrying OK? All police departments 'recommend' a few types of hand gun BUT the officer can carry many types/calibers of hand gun as long as it's OKed by the department......depending on the police department. I know of one PD that lets their officers carry 'Desert Eagles' if they want to/can afford to. LOL It's not just the gun. It's the custom holster which must pass inspection and the custom cartridge leather holder and the custom belt etc. needed to take the weight/size of the 'DE'.
Unfortunately Wilson did not have a 'DE' or good old 'Big Mike' would have been buried minus his head.
Let's just wait for the facts like adults before idiots like the good DrDoom....make sweeping statements.

Seem to have shut you up!!
I stick by my idiotic statements ..........
We counted bullets, if you are not denying it was an automatic then any of your other points are mute............
If you think that was a 7 or 8 shot revolver tell us how you think he got the department to approve it??

From CNN, until the medical records are released, nothing is certain.

You never did elaborate, you reckon they found that brass all in a relatively small area or was it strewn down the path.......

I mean we both agree that it was an auto, so was he chasing the perp as you would like us to believe or was he standing still defending himself from a charging 6'4", 300 # Nig, buck that was charging??

Those casings kept ejecting as new rounds were chambered!!

Forum List

Back