Breaking: Old Footage Surfaces Of Bernie Sanders Praising Communist Bread Lines

just proves the op is desperate next he'll dig up found footage of Lincoln having sex with the maid .

Moderation Message:

Reminder -- this is ZOne2.. You don't LIKE the topic -- find another that you do..

The answer to this question of "how many"??? ------------------> 2
The other one was closed down for an "inadequate OP" with no original contribution..

I'm cleaning the "off-topic" number guessing...

Sanders was lied to like so many others by the New York Times and others who for years on end portrayed the USSR and communism as successful and idyllic.

There is no reason to hold it against him unless he wants to replicate that very failed program.

Many were. Because they didn't know the truth. If he wishes to espouse the greatness of the USSR now we can hit him hard. But not for those thoughts or stances when he was young.

Before I had my first child I was pro choice. You have that baby inside you and you feel it move for the first time let alone when it kicks your plate off your stomach as you are chowing down on pickles and french fries (yeah you really do eat weird crap) and you go it's a baby. Not a fetus. It's alive and kicking. Whoa geeze. Change of heart.

All of a sudden everything I ever said before went out the window. We can't keep looking at candidates opinions of when they were young. Now if they still adhere to those opinions by all means fair game.

But we have to really stop going by what someone believed when they were a teenager or in their twenties. Or hell's bells I'd make the WH look like Woodstock from my old days.

Come on. We all have a past. Or at least I hope we do :) but we make our decisions in the here and now.

Sanders was lied to like so many others by the New York Times and others who for years on end portrayed the USSR and communism as successful and idyllic.

There is no reason to hold it against him unless he wants to replicate that very failed program.
it is his responsibility like mine and yours to find out the truth.

I think we better start screaming it off the roof tops then because no one else seems interested including the academia who are poisoning the next generation who can't view a chalk writing Trump 2016 without sobbing and being frightened.

:)

These children will be so surprised that their degree in the Humanities won't mean jack shit in the field when the government decides your occupation. You. Picking okra. You cleaning toilets. Oh the arts? You take to the flower beds of the government.

I have to admit. There are days I'd love to witness it. Just as payback to all the little liberal snots.

Bernie is basically a Marxist, so it's no surprise that he's praised Communist Bread Lines.

But Lucy you have to understand that our version of Pravda over here made it seem like the government was actually giving out the bread. Not like we know the truth.

Okay, but maybe someone should ask Bernie now what he thinks of the Communist Bread Lines, does he still think that they were great or has he changed his opinions.

Does this mean you suddenly care about Trump's past positions that he asserts he no longer holds?
it's different with trump...

Have you noticed that the most racist poster on USMB, aka McGarrett, is tacitly tolerated, and therefore enabled,

by the rest of the USMB right?

That speaks volumes.

IF Sanders had grown up in the 1920s and this was the 1940s you might have a point. But by Kruschev's death everyone knew how evil the Soviet Union and Communism were.

I think we better start screaming it off the roof tops then because no one else seems interested including the academia who are poisoning the next generation who can't view a chalk writing Trump 2016 without sobbing and being frightened.

:)

These children will be so surprised that their degree in the Humanities won't mean jack shit in the field when the government decides your occupation. You. Picking okra. You cleaning toilets. Oh the arts? You take to the flower beds of the government.

I have to admit. There are days I'd love to witness it. Just as payback to all the little liberal snots.
There is a great amount of latitude with a Liberal Arts degree it is up to the person to use it.

Does this mean you suddenly care about Trump's past positions that he asserts he no longer holds?
it's different with trump...

Have you noticed that the most racist poster on USMB, aka McGarrett, is tacitly tolerated, and therefore enabled,

by the rest of the USMB right?

That speaks volumes.
How is he tolerated and enabled? It's the mods who decide these things. And they've decided to give broad leeway to people to speak their minds, something liberals constantly deny others.

Bernie is basically a Marxist, so it's no surprise that he's praised Communist Bread Lines.

But Lucy you have to understand that our version of Pravda over here made it seem like the government was actually giving out the bread. Not like we know the truth.

Okay, but maybe someone should ask Bernie now what he thinks of the Communist Bread Lines, does he still think that they were great or has he changed his opinions.

I as well Lucy. Sigh. Russian Batka (Great uncle) Ukrainian Matka (Ukrainian great aunt). Seriously awesome debates at Christmas in the house hold on Christmas visits as you can imagine because my Batka was one of the biggest capitalist of his time in new Canada.All the while telling me as a child how good it was "over there".

They were all fed lies though. Over here the USSR could do no wrong. Oh boy. Lucy I have been trying to get along with others the Pulitzer Prize away from a man called Duranty who was Stalin's propaganda arm in North America. He wrote for the New York Times.

He personally declared the Holomodor to be a hoax. If I could drag some one out of a grave and then dispatch him again as quickly it would be this man. I despise him so.

iIdoubt Bernie changed his mind because Progressives NEVER learn. They still tout an economic system with a 100% Fail Rate with current modern examples to prove it

Forum List

Back