Breaking: Old Footage Surfaces Of Bernie Sanders Praising Communist Bread Lines

Sanders was lied to like so many others by the New York Times and others who for years on end portrayed the USSR and communism as successful and idyllic.

There is no reason to hold it against him unless he wants to replicate that very failed program.
it is his responsibility like mine and yours to find out the truth.

I think we better start screaming it off the roof tops then because no one else seems interested including the academia who are poisoning the next generation who can't view a chalk writing Trump 2016 without sobbing and being frightened.

:)

These children will be so surprised that their degree in the Humanities won't mean jack shit in the field when the government decides your occupation. You. Picking okra. You cleaning toilets. Oh the arts? You take to the flower beds of the government.

I have to admit. There are days I'd love to witness it. Just as payback to all the little liberal snots.
There is a great amount of latitude with a Liberal Arts degree it is up to the person to use it.

Oh dear. You missed my point that the government would decide if they get the flower beds. Right down to the perennials or the annuals.

Sanders was lied to like so many others by the New York Times and others who for years on end portrayed the USSR and communism as successful and idyllic.

There is no reason to hold it against him unless he wants to replicate that very failed program.
IF Sanders had grown up in the 1920s and this was the 1940s you might have a point. But by Kruschev's death everyone knew how evil the Soviet Union and Communism were.

You would be amazed at how many don't Rabbi. I live in probably the largest outside of the Ukraine and Russia Ukrainian population who still argue with me that the Holomodor is a lie.

We were in the middle of getting one of the best ever Human Rights Museum EVAH and old Uk's were fighting that there was no starvation. Then we had other UKs fighting to top what the Nazis did to Jews in the Holocaust.

THEN the old sons of guns over the latest in the Ukraine trying to deny what western Ukraine did to Jews. I'm really glad I'm half Irish and an adopted Metis some days along with Inuit granting me status.

:lol:

Because I sure have pissed off a lot of old western UKs.

I think we better start screaming it off the roof tops then because no one else seems interested including the academia who are poisoning the next generation who can't view a chalk writing Trump 2016 without sobbing and being frightened.

These children will be so surprised that their degree in the Humanities won't mean jack shit in the field when the government decides your occupation. You. Picking okra. You cleaning toilets. Oh the arts? You take to the flower beds of the government.

I have to admit. There are days I'd love to witness it. Just as payback to all the little liberal snots.
There is a great amount of latitude with a Liberal Arts degree it is up to the person to use it.

Oh dear. You missed my point that the government would decide if they get the flower beds. Right down to the perennials or the annuals.
You missed my point, people decide their fate not the government, this is if they have the stones to self actualize.

You missed my point, people decide their fate not the government, this is if they have the stones to self actualize.

Sometimes it's not the stones Alex. Or lack there of. We are in a strange time and place.

I am right now less than an acre away from an illegal grow op next to my post office. I've flagged the situation to the local government, my personal rep AND the RCMP.

Nothing has been done.

Nothing at all. No action taken. It's truly a bizarre situation. I'm watching people just all take a "I don't see it" moment. Although granted they don't know if he's producing shatters in there which would make him worse than a meth lab.

But I'm watching people walk by and are so bloody numb that they don't even care this guy is pulling this off.

Has the whole world gone Kardashian?

IF Sanders had grown up in the 1920s and this was the 1940s you might have a point. But by Kruschev's death everyone knew how evil the Soviet Union and Communism were.

You would be amazed at how many don't Rabbi. I live in probably the largest outside of the Ukraine and Russia Ukrainian population who still argue with me that the Holomodor is a lie.

We were in the middle of getting one of the best ever Human Rights Museum EVAH and old Uk's were fighting that there was no starvation. Then we had other UKs fighting to top what the Nazis did to Jews in the Holocaust.

THEN the old sons of guns over the latest in the Ukraine trying to deny what western Ukraine did to Jews. I'm really glad I'm half Irish and an adopted Metis some days along with Inuit granting me status.

Sanders is a Ukrainian? Wow, who knew.

Sometimes it's not the stones Alex. Or lack there of. We are in a strange time and place.

I am right now less than an acre away from an illegal grow op next to my post office. I've flagged the situation to the local government, my personal rep AND the RCMP.

Nothing has been done.

Nothing at all. No action taken. It's truly a bizarre situation. I'm watching people just all take a "I don't see it" moment. Although granted they don't know if he's producing shatters in there which would make him worse than a meth lab.

But I'm watching people walk by and are so bloody numb that they don't even care this guy is pulling this off.

Has the whole world gone Kardashian?
Each place and time presents its own challenges and advantages. stones=wherewithal For example, Columbus had a flat world, Hellen Keller disability etc etc etc

I would not look askance at anyone for not succeeding only not trying.

Puleeze!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I'm doing is giving him a pass on the basis of all the shit he was hearing. If one is going to take Trump or Sanders to the bloody woodshed let's fucking go at the shit they were fed or it's not a fair shake OK.

Puleeze!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I'm doing is giving him a pass on the basis of all the shit he was hearing. If one is going to take Trump or Sanders to the bloody woodshed let's fucking go at the shit they were fed or it's not a fair shake OK.
What shit was he hearing? It's not like he's been in a coma since 1959.

Does this mean you suddenly care about Trump's past positions that he asserts he no longer holds?
it's different with trump...

Have you noticed that the most racist poster on USMB, aka McGarrett, is tacitly tolerated, and therefore enabled,

by the rest of the USMB right?

That speaks volumes.
How is he tolerated and enabled? It's the mods who decide these things. And they've decided to give broad leeway to people to speak their minds, something liberals constantly deny others.
bullshit

Bernie "The Bolshevick Douchebag" Sanders has the gender non-specific Maude, Pat, Rachel Maddow look going back then.

Forum List

Back