Breaking: Over 200 Companies Express Interest in Construction of Great Trump Border Wall

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It's such a sign of American patriotism that these companies want to express interest in building the Emperor's great wall to protect our sovereignty and keep the American citizens from being harmed by third world scum immigrants. This country was not originally created for third world immigrants, only White people of European heritage via the Naturalization Act of 1790.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/354718/

Any wall needs high tech underground sensors to be able to detect tunneling. I also would support lining the area just behind the wall with land mines.

rac
It's such a sign of American patriotism that these companies want to express interest in building the Emperor's great wall to protect our sovereignty and keep the American citizens from being harmed by third world scum immigrants. This country was not originally created for third world immigrants, only White people of European heritage via the Naturalization Act of 1790.

Racist garbage

200 companies want to gouge the us taxpayer!? What a surprise !

Ps . Do you only get your news from fake news sites?

rac

Racist garbage
Yes, most libs are anti-White! And they disrespect our founders original intent.

rac

Racist garbage
16996823_1281586315266497_166464078_n.jpg

I got a post hole digger. Let's go. I'll start building fence and you can start tunneling underneath it.

I got a post hole digger. Let's go. I'll start building fence and you can start tunneling underneath it.

It's such a waste of money ! We'd be better off building more immigration courts!

But walls are big with the hillbillies !

rac

Racist garbage
But papa, I don't want to go to America.
Shut up and keep swimming, Pedro.

It's such a waste of money ! We'd be better off building more immigration courts!

But walls are big with the hillbillies !
Oh, sure... Wally and Walter and Wallace... those hillbillies love walls.
You can be my Huckleberry anytime.

Hell who wouldn't be interested in hitting the Federal Government up for 22 BILLION dollars--LOL. But congress is not going to appropriate money to waste on a 1000 mile wall that would have a 1000 holes in it, and tunnels underneath it as soon as it was built.

800x450

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels
Border patrol agent explores newly discovered US-Mexico drug tunnel with GoPro camera

They've already found 80 tunnels in the San Diego area alone, and they know there's more.

Plus a lot of this land is privately owned and on Indian Reservation land--something the Sean Hannity show didn't tell you--LOL In fact, that's why G.W. Bush stopped the fence 700 miles short.

73ce3be75329f42e5df7102cdaef083a.jpg

If fences and walls could keep illegals out, there wouldn't be any illegals in this country today.

Typical lib response. Government should always be trusted over the private sector as far as you guys are concerned.

Well, at least it isn't a no bid contract to Haliburton for a trillion dollars.

Trump will have loads of "shovel ready" work for those companies.

Gee. His 'shovel ready" is actually going to happen. Color me shocked. LOL

Well, at least it isn't a no bid contract to Haliburton for a trillion dollars.
I do t think Trump will be favorable to any democrat companies....

Forum List

Back