Breaking: Over 200 Companies Express Interest in Construction of Great Trump Border Wall

It's such a sign of American patriotism that these companies want to express interest in building the Emperor's great wall to protect our sovereignty and keep the American citizens from being harmed by third world scum immigrants. This country was not originally created for third world immigrants, only White people of European heritage via the Naturalization Act of 1790.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/354718/
Well, at least it isn't a no bid contract to Haliburton for a trillion dollars.
Not yet. Give it time.

It's such a sign of American patriotism that these companies want to express interest in building the Emperor's great wall to protect our sovereignty and keep the American citizens from being harmed by third world scum immigrants. This country was not originally created for third world immigrants, only White people of European heritage via the Naturalization Act of 1790.

Hell who wouldn't be interested in hitting the Federal Government up for 22 BILLION dollars--LOL. But congress is not going to appropriate money to waste on a 1000 mile wall that would have a 1000 holes in it, and tunnels underneath it as soon as it was built.

800x450

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels
Border patrol agent explores newly discovered US-Mexico drug tunnel with GoPro camera

They've already found 80 tunnels in the San Diego area alone, and they know there's more.

Plus a lot of this land is privately owned and on Indian Reservation land--something the Sean Hannity show didn't tell you--LOL In fact, that's why G.W. Bush stopped the fence 700 miles short.

73ce3be75329f42e5df7102cdaef083a.jpg

If fences and walls could keep illegals out, there wouldn't be any illegals in this country today.
The tunnels will be detected through the implication of Tachyon Beams.

Hell who wouldn't be interested in hitting the Federal Government up for 22 BILLION dollars--LOL. But congress is not going to appropriate money to waste on a 1000 mile wall that would have a 1000 holes in it, and tunnels underneath it as soon as it was built.

800x450

Border patrol agent explores newly discovered US-Mexico drug tunnel with GoPro camera

They've already found 80 tunnels in the San Diego area alone, and they know there's more.

Plus a lot of this land is privately owned and on Indian Reservation land--something the Sean Hannity show didn't tell you--LOL In fact, that's why G.W. Bush stopped the fence 700 miles short.

If fences and walls could keep illegals out, there wouldn't be any illegals in this country today.

Tunneling can be easily detected and stopped.
I say we bury land mines at various depths,that way they are harmless to wildlife and the innocent.....but not so much for amateur tunnel engineers.

The wall needs to run through PA and OH to give the Trump voters jobs!

Unless they're volunteering the labor, it's about $$$ not love of country.

800x450

I say we bury land mines at various depths,that way they are harmless to wildlife and the innocent.....but not so much for amateur tunnel engineers.
We don't need landmines. That's North Korea-style protection, buddy.
I am wondering why it is so hard to detect a tunnel being built though. I watch those archeology shows on PBS and they've got those little machines that detect holes and rock foundations and all kinds of stuff many feet underground. Why can't they use those by the wall?

800x450

I am wondering why it is so hard to detect a tunnel being built though. I watch those archeology shows on PBS and they've got those little machines that detect holes and rock foundations and all kinds of stuff many feet underground. Why can't they use those by the wall?

I say use both.
When a mine goes off it will set off a vibration sensor like a seismograph.

800x450

I say use both.
How many times do you have to be told, in the US of A we do not blow up criminals. Geesh.

800x450

I built an earthquake detector that picked up the dog walking around upstairs - cost me like $30 bucks.

800x450

I built an earthquake detector that picked up the dog walking around upstairs - cost me like $30 bucks.
Now maybe we're getting somewhere. To build a tunnel, there's got to be a lot of picking and shoveling. Would an earthquake detector pick up that? You sell your device to the government, you will soon be the richest person we know. Especially if you only charge $40 per. They'll need a lot of them.

800x450

Now maybe we're getting somewhere. To build a tunnel, there's got to be a lot of picking and shoveling. Would an earthquake detector pick up that? You sell your device to the government, you will soon be the richest person we know. Especially if you only charge $40 per. They'll need a lot of them.

Uuuuuh.....I'm pretty sure the government already has those.

800x450

Wiley Ole Trump'll just route that wall through Oklahoma where they got so much damn fracking going on it's an earthquake a minute, and his new Interior Secretary is the Chief Fracker. We'll frack the whole South West and bury em all!

We have a massive seismograph system yea, (how we hear about the strength of earthquakes and stuff) but idk if they're close enough pick up the blasting/picking of tunneling which is obviously a bit lower key then earthquakes - but ya know install a few more into the seismograph array and it should be good to go. (My little sensor probably wouldn't have the oomph, to cover the distance we'd want.)

Might have to do a scan of the area to find "existing" tunnels though, idk how much those scanners cost but private individuals are buying them now-a-days so they can't be too outrageous. Maybe ICE has some folks who know how to run them (its not hard) and they could sweep for the tunnels, and even chase down the openings on our end to put a stop to the practice. Once we've got the sensors in place I suspect folks won't even try.

800x450

Wiley Ole Trump'll just route that wall through Oklahoma where they got so much damn fracking going on it's an earthquake a minute, and his new Interior Secretary is the Chief Fracker. We'll frack the whole South West and bury em all!

Properly placed we'd be able to tell exactly where the "quake" was coming from so we wouldn't get confused by fracking.

800x450

The tunnels will be detected through the implication of Tachyon Beams.

Ha.Ha. Then they'll have to figure out a way to detect all the ropes and ladders going over the WALL--LOL

Look anything that they can see, can and will ALWAYS be comprised. The only way to secure the border is with high tech motion detectors (that they can't see) more border patrol and stations.

When G.W. Bush announced that National Guard were heading to the border, attempted crossings dropped by 67%. The Federal government never learns from what they do RIGHT nor WRONG.

20503_more-immigrants-attempt-to-cross-the-border-fences-in-melilla_1_large.jpg

800x450

I say use both.
How many times do you have to be told, in the US of A we do not blow up criminals. Geesh.

It will be ok as long as we post it.

800x450

Maybe the Mexican government should offer good paying jobs to the unemployed American coal miners to build tunnels under the great wall of Trump.

Forum List

Back