Breaking: Panicked Pelosi Calling House Back in Session Later This Week Over Postal Service; Urges “Day of Action” at Post Offices Tuesday

This just goes to show she's more interested using the Post Office to 'Cheat-by-Mail ' than get Stimulus checks and extended unemployment benefits to struggling Americans.

Bullshit. She's protecting your right to vote, even though you don't seem smart enough to know it.
Last I checked, not a single polling place has been closed. Your right to vote is as intact as it was in the past 240 years.
They won't until late October, like they did in 2018. Here's one example.

That's your "proof"? One small town in Kansas?
No, dimwit. That's an example.

The Constitution mandates a post office run by the feds...Why is Trump going against the Constitution?
Restructuring the Postal Service to make it more viable and profitable is not going against the Constitution.
Yeah taking away all the mail boxes sure would help lol
They do everything they can to deny that Trump says he is blocking funds for USPS over mail in voting. Trump is an evil man.

This just goes to show she's more interested using the Post Office to 'Cheat-by-Mail ' than get Stimulus checks and extended unemployment benefits to struggling Americans.

Bullshit. She's protecting your right to vote, even though you don't seem smart enough to know it.
Last I checked, not a single polling place has been closed. Your right to vote is as intact as it was in the past 240 years.
They won't until late October, like they did in 2018. Here's one example.

That's your "proof"? One small town in Kansas?
No, dimwit. That's an example.

Sure dimwit, PROOF positive of a systemic problem.

The Constitution mandates a post office run by the feds...Why is Trump going against the Constitution?
Restructuring the Postal Service to make it more viable and profitable is not going against the Constitution.
Yeah taking away all the mail boxes sure would help lol
They do everything they can to deny that Trump says he is blocking funds for USPS over mail in voting. Trump is an evil man.
evil is putting it mildly

Where is the Prez going against the Constitution?

He is trying to streamline it...and make it a break-even venue...Not shut it down.
Streamline?
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump frankly acknowledged Thursday that he's starving the U.S. Postal Service of money in order to make it harder to process an expected surge of mail-in ballots, which he worries could cost him the election.
You can't rely on the Chicago Tribune as a trustworthy source. They're anti-Trump
Your denial of the facts only shows your blindness. Keep on bootlicking the masters love it. I proved a statement where is your proof showing it to be false? Considering there are several more locations that reported what he said I am amazed you have no idea that it exists.
The postal service needs to be left alone and should be funded it is a constitutionally mandated operation.
The postal service needs to be left alone
by congress yes....
But not by our president??? Post office gets highest likability mark of 91 and trump wants to kneecap it at election time ?
if i say congress that means the president too....lets put it like this eddy....Wash DC should let the PO run itself and quit micromanaging it...

He is trying to streamline it...and make it a break-even venue...Not shut it down.
Streamline?
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump frankly acknowledged Thursday that he's starving the U.S. Postal Service of money in order to make it harder to process an expected surge of mail-in ballots, which he worries could cost him the election.
You can't rely on the Chicago Tribune as a trustworthy source. They're anti-Trump
Your denial of the facts only shows your blindness. Keep on bootlicking the masters love it. I proved a statement where is your proof showing it to be false? Considering there are several more locations that reported what he said I am amazed you have no idea that it exists.
The postal service needs to be left alone and should be funded it is a constitutionally mandated operation.
by congress yes....
But not by our president??? Post office gets highest likability mark of 91 and trump wants to kneecap it at election time ?
if i say congress that means the president too....lets put it like this eddy....Wash DC should let the PO run itself and quit micromanaging it...
so harry do you believe it was the right time to pull mail boxes to eliminate overtime right before an election ?/ You don't know it's all a political move? A dirty move by a dirtbag president?

Streamline?
by congress yes....
so harry do you believe it was the right time to pull mail boxes to eliminate overtime right before an election ?/ You don't know it's all a political move? A dirty move by a dirtbag president?

The Post Office pulled them not Rump. Educate yourself kid.

Streamline?
by congress yes....

Postal Service will stop removing mailboxes

After the removal of dozens of mailboxes in several states set off a social media panic and high-profile blowback this week, the U.S. Postal Service has suspended all such operations nationwide.
“We are not going to be removing any boxes,” USPS spokesman Rod Spurgeon told NBC News on Friday. “After the election, we’re going to take a look at operations and see what we need and don’t need.”

Though the USPS contends the iconic blue boxes are moved frequently depending on mail volume, the public reaction underscores the heightened sensitivities around an agency that has been in President Trump’s crosshairs for months. On Thursday, Trump vowed to withhold USPS funding to restrict Americans’ ability to vote by mail during the pandemic. Hours later, photos began circulating online of postal workers in urban areas loading trucks with the mailboxes.

You are seriously stupid

Streamline?
by congress yes....

And KID who is the post master general??? The guy with no experience and a big donation to trump

Streamline?
by congress yes....

Postal Service will stop removing mailboxes

After the removal of dozens of mailboxes in several states set off a social media panic and high-profile blowback this week, the U.S. Postal Service has suspended all such operations nationwide.
“We are not going to be removing any boxes,” USPS spokesman Rod Spurgeon told NBC News on Friday. “After the election, we’re going to take a look at operations and see what we need and don’t need.”

Though the USPS contends the iconic blue boxes are moved frequently depending on mail volume, the public reaction underscores the heightened sensitivities around an agency that has been in President Trump’s crosshairs for months. On Thursday, Trump vowed to withhold USPS funding to restrict Americans’ ability to vote by mail during the pandemic. Hours later, photos began circulating online of postal workers in urban areas loading trucks with the mailboxes.

You are seriously stupid
and what about overtime Great timing before an election You are an idiot to think this is not happening because of the AH in our WH running scared

Ha ha ...no she isn’t.

Streamline?
by congress yes....

And KID who is the post master general??? The guy with no experience and a big donation to trump

You've been proven wrong, man up

Streamline?
by congress yes....
they pulled the 4 mail boxes i had on my route back in the 90's eddie...to me pulling boxes is something they have always done....and i just saw an ad saying they will stop until after the elections......

Streamline?
by congress yes....
they pulled the 4 mail boxes i had on my route back in the 90's eddie...to me pulling boxes is something they have always done....and i just saw an ad saying they will stop until after the elections......
Yes I know the complaining did it It wasn't out of the goodness of their hearts What about cutting OT right before a great upsurge in the mail ? Think that's not political ? That trump is not trying to limit our voting??

Streamline?
by congress yes....

You've been proven wrong, man up
Is the post master general responsible??? I never minded admitting I was wrong Just don't think so here

Why do you constantly troll and lie about the facts? Trump is trying to reduce the amount of waste, fraud, and abuse in the USPS.

He's trying to make it viable and not such a burden on the taxpayers.

Why do you constantly troll and lie about the facts? Trump is trying to reduce the amount of waste, fraud, and abuse in the USPS.

He's trying to make it viable and not such a burden on the taxpayers.
BULLSHIT Post office gets the highest grade of 91 than any other Trump is doing this to f with the election to reduce the vote to better his chances Anyone not seeing that has their heads buried in the sand Fraud ? Abuse ?? BUSH WAA

Here westwall get an education
S. Postal Service Tops List Again as Americans’ Favorite Government Agency
WASHINGTON, DC — Americans’ opinion of the U.S. Postal Service remains highly positive, according to the results of a new survey. The Pew Research Center survey released April 9 shows an overwhelming 91 percent of respondents have a favorable view of USPS, higher than any other federal agency.

Pew Research Center conducted the poll March 24-29, contacting 1,013 U.S. adults to gauge their opinion of federal government operations. Republicans and Democrats expressed very similar favorability ratings of the Postal Service, a consensus not replicated in their opinions of any other agency.

“Postal Service employees continuously display a remarkable commitment to public service,” said Postmaster General Megan J. Brennan. “It is rewarding to see Americans’ appreciation of the Postal Service reflected in this new survey, especially as our employees continue to provide an essential service, including the delivery of vital mail and packages to every community during the coronavirus pandemic.”

Since 1990, Pew Research Center has provided nonpartisan information on social issues and public opinions, depicting demographic trends that have shaped America and the world.

The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations.

Forum List

Back