Breaking: Panicked Pelosi Calling House Back in Session Later This Week Over Postal Service; Urges “Day of Action” at Post Offices Tuesday

Liberals apparently have shit vocabulary skills.

Trump is against UNIVERSAL MAIL IN BALLOTS...NOT ALL MAIL IN BALLOTS.

You guys are either stupid or lying...one are you going with?
Each state has the ability to set the rules on voting as we saw with Nevada Trump can't stop what Nevada did.

This just goes to show she's more interested using the Post Office to 'Cheat-by-Mail ' than get Stimulus checks and extended unemployment benefits to struggling Americans.

We should all be panicking over Trump's attempt to steal the elections via vote suppression.

The Constitution mandates a post office run by the feds...Why is Trump going against the Constitution?

Where is the Prez going against the Constitution?

He is trying to streamline it...and make it a break-even venue...Not shut it down.
Streamline?
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump frankly acknowledged Thursday that he's starving the U.S. Postal Service of money in order to make it harder to process an expected surge of mail-in ballots, which he worries could cost him the election.
You can't rely on the Chicago Tribune as a trustworthy source. They're anti-Trump
Your denial of the facts only shows your blindness. Keep on bootlicking the masters love it. I proved a statement where is your proof showing it to be false? Considering there are several more locations that reported what he said I am amazed you have no idea that it exists.
The postal service needs to be left alone and should be funded it is a constitutionally mandated operation.

Then Trump should press his post office chief to eliminate mailboxes and cut overtime.

Each state has the ability to set the rules on voting as we saw with Nevada Trump can't stop what Nevada did.

Does Pelosi know this?

Have you read what she wants?

She said the plan calls for the implementation of same-day voter registration and the distribution of absentee ballots for ALL voters.

This just goes to show she's more interested using the Post Office to 'Cheat-by-Mail ' than get Stimulus checks and extended unemployment benefits to struggling Americans.

Bullshit. She's protecting your right to vote, even though you don't seem smart enough to know it.
Last I checked, not a single polling place has been closed. Your right to vote is as intact as it was in the past 240 years.

Bullshit. She's protecting your right to vote, even though you don't seem smart enough to know it.

Shes protecting the lefts right to cheat at the ballot box.

Why mail in voting? Why not absentee?

Uuummm.... Do you not realize those are one and the same?
Don't you realize they aren't?

No.......she is trying to nullify my vote by PURPOSELY enabling cheating. I really don't want my vote nullified by some dog, dead person, illegal etc getting one of the ballots that the dems are arranged to be mailed out and now trying to have sent back in via the post office.
We've been voting by mail for a hundred years. Now suddenly it's bad? Why? Because tRump says so? He's doing his best to disenfranchise you.
We have have been voting absentee for years.

We have NOT been vote harvesting until the Democrats lost an election they thought they had in the bag.

Last I checked, not a single polling place has been closed. Your right to vote is as intact as it was in the past 240 years.
They won't until late October, like they did in 2018. Here's one example.

So, not a single one.

No.......she is trying to nullify my vote by PURPOSELY enabling cheating. I really don't want my vote nullified by some dog, dead person, illegal etc getting one of the ballots that the dems are arranged to be mailed out and now trying to have sent back in via the post office.
We've been voting by mail for a hundred years. Now suddenly it's bad? Why? Because tRump says so? He's doing his best to disenfranchise you.

We have NOT been vote harvesting until the Democrats lost an election they thought they had in the bag.
It's not the Democrats who have been vote harvesting.

Standard republican't MO. Accuse others of what they have been doing themselves.

Standard republican't MO. Accuse others of what they have been doing themselves.
Do you have a legitimate source? Full disclosure. I didn't read it. I don't read known liars.

Do you have a legitimate source? Full disclosure. I didn't read it. I don't read known liars.

They had to completely re-do the election over GOP cheating.

Election Redo in NC Tests Republican Support Ahead of 2020

Here's the bottom line. If Demorats can show up for Pelosi's “A Day of Action” (protest) at the Post Offices then they certainly can show up to vote at the voting precincts.

The Constitution mandates a post office run by the feds...Why is Trump going against the Constitution?
the feds are the reason it is run so poorly....if they would quit micromanaging it and let it sink or swim on its own it would run a lot better....

Last edited:

He is trying to streamline it...and make it a break-even venue...Not shut it down.
Streamline?
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump frankly acknowledged Thursday that he's starving the U.S. Postal Service of money in order to make it harder to process an expected surge of mail-in ballots, which he worries could cost him the election.
You can't rely on the Chicago Tribune as a trustworthy source. They're anti-Trump
Your denial of the facts only shows your blindness. Keep on bootlicking the masters love it. I proved a statement where is your proof showing it to be false? Considering there are several more locations that reported what he said I am amazed you have no idea that it exists.
The postal service needs to be left alone and should be funded it is a constitutionally mandated operation.
The postal service needs to be left alone
by congress yes....

That's your "proof"? One small town in Kansas?

Pelosi is asking citizens to break social gathering laws that are currently in place to thwart COVID?

Streamline?
The postal service needs to be left alone
by congress yes....
But not by our president??? Post office gets highest likability mark of 91 and trump wants to kneecap it at election time ?

Forum List

Back