BREAKING : POGROMS Violent mob storms Muscovite (Dagestan colony) airport 'looking for Jews' I VIDEO

Dagestan is a semi-autonomous republic in the far southwest caucus region of Russia.
Most people there speak one of 14 Dagestan languages while government and businesses use the Russian language.
The vast majority of the citizens live in scattered mountains regions of the country and are Sunni muslims. The men are known to be fierce warriors and have no problem with joining the Russian army.
Moscow basically has a hands off approach in getting involved in Dagestan's politics and internal affairs.

Last edited:
Dagestan is a semi-autonomous republic in the far southwest caucus region of Russia.
Most people there speak one of 14 Dagestan languages while government and businesses use the Russian language.
The vast majority of the citizens live in mountains regions of the country and are Sunni muslims.
Moscow basically has a hands off approach in getting involved in Dagestan's internal affairs.

any comment on this ?

foreign propaganda
ivan´s cuckold, read this :

F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

The vast majority of the citizens live in mountains regions of the country and are Sunni muslims. The men are known to be fierce warriors and have no problem with joining the Russian army.
Moscow basically has a hands off approach in getting involved in Dagestan's internal affairs.
Muslim Chechen Special Forces commander Apti Alaudinov reacts to the events in Dagestan by warning Muslims not to act like Fascist Jews and Fascist Ukrainians.

sounds like 1917🇸🇦🇷🇺🇨🇳 all over again :auiqs.jpg::thup:, dont you think so , ivan´s lover ? :auiqs.jpg:

IVAN 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 🐖 , If you're going to spread propaganda, at least make it somewhat believable. Muscovite idiots...

Sorry bout that,

1. Come on down to Israel and meet your doom.
2. There are plenty of Jews in Israel.
3. You know you want too.
4. Jews laugh out loud at you.
5. Russia and Ukraine.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I've been kicked out of 109 bars, but it was never my fault. The bartenders were just prejudiced against me for no reason.

Sorry bout that,

1. Come on down to Israel and meet your doom.
2. There are plenty of Jews in Israel.
3. You know you want too.
4. Jews laugh out loud at you.
5. Russia and Ukraine.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I never thought I'd witness progroms 🇷🇺 in my lifetime. Terrible. The world has fallen so far in such a short time. ITS CLEAR THAT THAT TRUMPISTS AND RADICAL LEFT SUPPORT PUTIN AND JEWISH POGROMS ....
Is the events at Makhachkala an inflection point for the russians, and the indicted war criminal’s claims around invading Ukraine to “free it from nazis”?FYI: An inflection point refers to a key event that changes the trajectory of some process or situation related to the economy or society. Inflection points are more significant than the small day-to-day progress typically made in a company, and the effects of the change are often well known and widespread.Here’s a view:Makhachkala has exposed the core values of the russian society, specifically in their views to Jewish people. The dark side of the underlying anti-Semitic cultural beliefs has exploded into the public media. In doing so - the entire phoney rationale for invading Ukraine is undone at a stroke. The deeply antisemitic culture has been masquerading as “Nazi destroyers”, a key element of russian Maskirovka for over a century.I suspect in the coming days a weeks - russian propaganda is going to move into overdrive, as a damage limitation exercise - to try and put the genie back in the bottle. Most likely - we will see public statements claiming these russians are foreign paid actors, or malign immigrants, or disowned citizens who will be prosecuted. Etc etc etc.But.. one doesn’t get to put this genie back in the bottle. After all - it’s a true blood Nazi genie.#JustSaying - let’s see the propaganda hit historic overdrive trying to distance the indicted war criminal from his culture and nations fundamental beliefs about the Jewish nation.

F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

Forum List

Back