Breaking: President Clinton Tells Obama To Honor The 'Keep Your Plan Promise'

Bill Clinton is telling someone else that it's important to keep your promises???

That's hilarious!

What's next? Bernie Madoff solemnly lecturing us on the importance of integrity in business dealings?

That's ironic the mention of Madoff. The two groups of people who have the most stable of all health care programs are government workers and prison inmates. :eusa_whistle:

Veterans don't count because VA health care is so sick, I wouldn't stoop low enough to qualify it as health care.

Last edited:
Anyone notice how sickly Bill looks in that interview?

His age is showing. Hillary is going to look completely different 3 years from now, and imagine how she'll look 7 years from now. She's just too old. Sorry Dems. She had her chance, and you all went with BO

Yeah, Clelsea is 33, she's old enough to run for the senate or governor. Her dad ran for president when he was 47.

strong enough to make the welfare reform happen :D

Which was also wanted by Clinton...not saying I was goo goo over Clinton...NOT.
Clinton's corruption along with Gingrich/Greenspan/Summers and Rubin is why we had 2008. Period. And why we are still in a mess. These 4 people are more responsible for government corruption than anyone else.
If saying that - I would rather have Clinton than Obama...as long as Rubin and Summers are not a part of the deal.

I understand what you are saying here, I really do. However, I would be careful invoking then name "Clinton"…..I'm sure that Hillary "the murderer" Clinton is readying her 2016 campaign as we speak.

This country is in terrible trouble. It really is. Watching the way these "progressives" would abandon the principles that made this country great - worries me greatly. I truly believe that, at this point in our history, if a modern day Hitler emerged, they would welcome a dictatorship in this country. I TRULY believe that.

We are absolutely in trouble. And I don't see any real way out of it.
1) Our federal government is almost 100% corrupt with corporate interest and the central banks.
2) The SEC is a rubber stamp operation made powerless by Rubin/Larry Summers who specifically authored the detasseling of SEC authority over the derivative markets.
3) The FED is a front for the central banks. Pure and simple, they have repeatedly took actions to favor the banks over American interest...unbelievable.
4) This same government will, if nothing is changed within the next few years, take over the healthcare industry...how on EARTH the left doesn't see this as a bad thing is baffling.
5) Our education system is the embarrassment of the world. Falling further behind each passing year.
6) Our higher education system, after the government began the ludicrous "everyone should go to college" idiocy...is slowly turning into a money vacuum, sucking money out the economy and giving less back each year.
7) But most of all - the citizenry is divided, ill-informed, selfish and self-defeating.
We are in very real trouble. But oh so few see it...after all American Idol comes on tonight - right?

Just the opening salvo in "Hillary 2016". They know the ACA is an unmitigated fucking disaster, they want nothing to do with it.

Wait for it.. it's also a queue for other Dem's to bail on the ACA. I doubt it survives 2014... not even close.

When you have a perjurer calling you a liar, you're toast.

I don't want Obama GRANTING US ANYTHING...he isn't OUR dictator...

all I want is to see him RESIGN IN SHAME or IMPEACHED

Billy should go stick with giving advice on how to give and get blowjobs

Granted, it's a bit early in the political cycle, but I believe that this is the first salvo that will be fired by the murderers Bill and Hillary. I (sort of) get the impression that they will begin distancing themselves from the clown in the WH and begin selective attacks on him. Doesn't matter, because (of course) Barry can't run again, but they will be running on a platform of "WE CAN FIX THIS MESS".

You know - more bull sh$t…...

all that might be true, but both of them are just as dirty and sleazy as Obama...Billy is only looking out for Hillary if she runs for President..He could give a hoot about anything else
he's speaking as if Obama is a King and can just change anything he please with a swipe of his magic wand

Last edited:
Bill Clinton is telling someone else that it's important to keep your promises???

That's hilarious!

What's next? Bernie Madoff solemnly lecturing us on the importance of integrity in business dealings?

That's ironic the mention of Madoff. The two groups of people who have the most stable of all health care programs are government workers and prison inmates. :eusa_whistle:

Veterans don't count because VA health care is so sick, I wouldn't stoop low enough to qualify it as health care.

Which was also wanted by Clinton...not saying I was goo goo over Clinton...NOT.
Clinton's corruption along with Gingrich/Greenspan/Summers and Rubin is why we had 2008. Period. And why we are still in a mess. These 4 people are more responsible for government corruption than anyone else.
If saying that - I would rather have Clinton than Obama...as long as Rubin and Summers are not a part of the deal.

I understand what you are saying here, I really do. However, I would be careful invoking then name "Clinton"…..I'm sure that Hillary "the murderer" Clinton is readying her 2016 campaign as we speak.

This country is in terrible trouble. It really is. Watching the way these "progressives" would abandon the principles that made this country great - worries me greatly. I truly believe that, at this point in our history, if a modern day Hitler emerged, they would welcome a dictatorship in this country. I TRULY believe that.

We are absolutely in trouble. And I don't see any real way out of it.
1) Our federal government is almost 100% corrupt with corporate interest and the central banks.
2) The SEC is a rubber stamp operation made powerless by Rubin/Larry Summers who specifically authored the detasseling of SEC authority over the derivative markets.
3) The FED is a front for the central banks. Pure and simple, they have repeatedly took actions to favor the banks over American interest...unbelievable.
4) This same government will, if nothing is changed within the next few years, take over the healthcare industry...how on EARTH the left doesn't see this as a bad thing is baffling.
5) Our education system is the embarrassment of the world. Falling further behind each passing year.
6) Our higher education system, after the government began the ludicrous "everyone should go to college" idiocy...is slowly turning into a money vacuum, sucking money out the economy and giving less back each year.
7) But most of all - the citizenry is divided, ill-informed, selfish and self-defeating.
We are in very real trouble. But oh so few see it...after all American Idol comes on tonight - right?

Couldn't agree more. Our government was NEVER intended to be the way it is today. This didn't start with Barry - but Barry is taking full advantage of it.

Our present government is probably 10,000 times larger than it was EVER intended to be. Hell, the federal government is the number one employer in the US now. Why? Remember, everything happens for a reason.

If the federal government was acting in the capacity it was intended to, America would be bankrupt right now. THERE ARE NO JOBS NOW AND THERE HAVEN'T BEEN FOR THE LAST 6-7 YEARS. Interest rates are being kept artificially low - contrary to market indicators. The US government is acting as a clearing house for all bonds sold to the FED - to the tune of 600 BILLION dollars per year.

In other words - WE ARE OZ!! There is no "wizard" pulling our chains - IT IS SOME CLOWN THAT CAME FROM NOWHERE, NEVER ACCOMPLISHED A THING IN HIS LIFE, AND SUDDENLY IS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!

We no longer have free market capitalists in charge. We have GOVERNMENT. We no longer work toward a robust economy!!! We no longer compete with ANYONE in the world!! WE now look for part-time work because THAT IS ALL THERE IS!! and now, we watch as we are dismantling the most envied healthcare system in the world! We no longer deal "with Americans - for Americans - and by Americans" because it is considered too "nationalist".

Hell, I could go on for another 2 hours…but can't. Idol is on shortly!

the sheer stupidity of Liberals. there are not enough dollars in circulation to pay for the medical bills of 300 Million People! even your dogs/cats know this.

Bill should still be president.

I would rather see the Constitution amended to allow a third term (on a trial basis lol) to get Clinton in there than to amend it to make Schwarzenegger president. He will start making policy changes to allow doctors to permit new therapies and medical technology that will rush us headlong down the road towards being terminators. :laugh:

IMHO The Terminator story is incomplete, and the only way to beat Skynet will to be like Schwarzenegger in those movies and not just to use androids as tools.

That's hilarious!

You can say a lot of things about Bill Clinton, but I've never been given the impression that he hates Americans to the core like Obama and Hillary do. Kudos to Bill. I'm in the group Bill is talking about. My costs for health care have been doubled if I don't use it. If I do use up my deductible the costs are the same. Thus at issue, for my insurance, is whether or not I'm allowed to keep low premium high deductible insurance while I'm somewhat young and healthy.
Yeah, that is some bullshit. I just wonder how your situation will be reversed even if Obama and co. now implement keeping your own plan. Will the insurance companies suddenly send people reinstatement letters stating that the same payment and insurance option pre-Obamacare will be in effect?

even at the risk of collapsing the economy, Obama still wants this,,,and even at the risk of families having to cut back on food and heating!

50- You're ALREADY paying for everyone's care in the stupidest, most expensive way possible, no preventive care or doctor, ER care with 45k deaths and 750k bankruptcies- most WITH insurance they thought was good. Enjoy the BS- when the website is fixed it ends...Everything you know is Pub/insurer horse shytte...

Last edited:
Just the opening salvo in "Hillary 2016". They know the ACA is an unmitigated fucking disaster, they want nothing to do with it.

Wait for it.. it's also a queue for other Dem's to bail on the ACA. I doubt it survives 2014... not even close....

It will have to be the Democrats to kill/fix it.
The Republicans cannot...any attempt by them will be met with "you hate the poor"....it will take sensible Democrats to undo Obama's half-assed attempt.

You're ALREADY paying for everyone's care in the stupidest, most expensive way possible, no preventive care or doctor, ER care with 45k deaths and 750k bankruptcies- most WITH insurance they thought was good. Enjoy the BS- when the website is fixed it ends...Everything you know is Pub/insurer horse shytte...

oh go scare the hell out of the moonbats at dailykos, Salon, Hufferpufferpost, etc..they might fall for it

get off the Obama goon list already...we've heard it all from you over and over

Last edited:
You have to wonder how Barry and Moochelle sleep at night knowing 75% of Americans are either laughing at them or want them to go home.

That's hilarious!

You can say a lot of things about Bill Clinton, but I've never been given the impression that he hates Americans to the core like Obama and Hillary do. Kudos to Bill. I'm in the group Bill is talking about. My costs for health care have been doubled if I don't use it. If I do use up my deductible the costs are the same. Thus at issue, for my insurance, is whether or not I'm allowed to keep low premium high deductible insurance while I'm somewhat young and healthy.

I just love it when folks on the right claim that Obama and Hillary hate America!
Now Obama may suck at being president, but claiming he hates America is just plain ludicrous. The same goes for Hillary.
Statements like that sure doesn't tarnish the belief that a majority of Americans think the GOP is extreme.
GOP Seen as Principled, But Out of Touch and Too Extreme
GOP Seen as Principled, But Out of Touch and Too Extreme | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press
Come on, do you folks want to win elections or not? Geez, I'm trying to help you people out! And do you listen? Noooooooooo. :eusa_hand:

That's hilarious!

Yeah, that is some bullshit. I just wonder how your situation will be reversed even if Obama and co. now implement keeping your own plan. Will the insurance companies suddenly send people reinstatement letters stating that the same payment and insurance option pre-Obamacare will be in effect?

The democrats did this on purpose. No one could have been this stupid. Not even Obama.

The plan, obviously, is for Hillary or the next Democrat to save the day for their people with expansions of the subsidy program so people 4x poverty get more and more for free and expansion of medicaid. This will continue for a few years while also locking in the amount paid by medicare/medicaid thus passing the bill onto the upper middle class. This will happen until the cost reaches 24-48k a year for insurance leaving the upper middle class no option but to beg for single payer.

Step 1 was screw us with medicare/medicaid price gouging, Step 2 was screw us with hospital emergency care for the illegals, druggies, etc., the final Step is ACA ... there is no mathematical possibility that we can sustain a free market for health care under these government regulations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back