Breaking: President Clinton Tells Obama To Honor The 'Keep Your Plan Promise'

Anyone notice how sickly Bill looks in that interview?

Vegan diets do that to people. I know he is in better shape than he was in the past, but going vegan is not a healthy diet.

That's true, but only because it is inflexible. Temporary employment of a vegan diet can work great as long as dairy products are substituted for meat or meat eaten sometimes too, when life becomes strenuous and more strength is needed. Kind of like now when this whole ACA debacle is terribly stressing out everybody.

I don't know what he'll do about it but if he decides to let people keep their insurance if they're happy with it, it can't be up to anyone but the person who makes that decision to pay the entire bill if said insurance is not adequate to pay for any hospital stay. Either the insured or anyone on his inadequate policy.

That is IF Obama would ever allow it to happen. I don't want him to, the law should stand as is so that everyone gets coverage who needs it.

Bill Clinton is telling someone else that it's important to keep your promises???

That's hilarious!

What's next? Bernie Madoff solemnly lecturing us on the importance of integrity in business dealings?

You can say a lot of things about Bill Clinton, but I've never been given the impression that he hates Americans to the core like Obama and Hillary do. Kudos to Bill. I'm in the group Bill is talking about. My costs for health care have been doubled if I don't use it. If I do use up my deductible the costs are the same. Thus at issue, for my insurance, is whether or not I'm allowed to keep low premium high deductible insurance while I'm somewhat young and healthy.

I just love it when folks on the right claim that Obama and Hillary hate America!
Now Obama may suck at being president, but claiming he hates America is just plain ludicrous. The same goes for Hillary.
Statements like that sure doesn't tarnish the belief that a majority of Americans think the GOP is extreme.
GOP Seen as Principled, But Out of Touch and Too Extreme
GOP Seen as Principled, But Out of Touch and Too Extreme | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press
Come on, do you folks want to win elections or not? Geez, I'm trying to help you people out! And do you listen? Noooooooooo. :eusa_hand:

So, just to understand, what you are saying is that the right must become the left?

Nope.

Funny thing about pendulums…….they always swing the other way. Barry has made it nearly impossible for the left to retain power in 2014 and I am highly dubious of Hillary "the murderer" Clinton doing much damage in 2016 *but it's far too early to tell right now. But the left is toast in 2014 - Thanks to Barry and Nancy and Harry.

The argument against Obamacare... is Obamacare itself. We're watching it unfold before our very eyes.

I don't know what he'll do about it but if he decides to let people keep their insurance if they're happy with it, it can't be up to anyone but the person who makes that decision to pay the entire bill if said insurance is not adequate to pay for any hospital stay. Either the insured or anyone on his inadequate policy.

That is IF Obama would ever allow it to happen. I don't want him to, the law should stand as is so that everyone gets coverage who needs it.

Go take another bong hit... the ACA is already in its death throws. It has created more uninsured than there were before. it's a fucking disaster of epic proportions.

It's over...

Last edited:
You can say a lot of things about Bill Clinton, but I've never been given the impression that he hates Americans to the core like Obama and Hillary do. Kudos to Bill. I'm in the group Bill is talking about. My costs for health care have been doubled if I don't use it. If I do use up my deductible the costs are the same. Thus at issue, for my insurance, is whether or not I'm allowed to keep low premium high deductible insurance while I'm somewhat young and healthy.

I just love it when folks on the right claim that Obama and Hillary hate America!
Now Obama may suck at being president, but claiming he hates America is just plain ludicrous. The same goes for Hillary.
Statements like that sure doesn't tarnish the belief that a majority of Americans think the GOP is extreme.
GOP Seen as Principled, But Out of Touch and Too Extreme | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press
Come on, do you folks want to win elections or not? Geez, I'm trying to help you people out! And do you listen? Noooooooooo. :eusa_hand:

So, just to understand, what you are saying is that the right must become the left?

Nope.

Funny thing about pendulums…….they always swing the other way. Barry has made it nearly impossible for the left to retain power in 2014 and I am highly dubious of Hillary "the murderer" Clinton doing much damage in 2016 *but it's far too early to tell right now. But the left is toast in 2014 - Thanks to Barry and Nancy and Harry.

Once again, wishful thinking on your part. The shutdown still happened not matter how many diversionary issues your party can dream up.

Perhaps you should get your head out of your backside, Sarah.

You are so far left, you are to the left of Obama. This law will come down, it is nothing more than an inevitability now. Remind me again how it's the government's choice to make me buy my healthcare insurance again?

Go take another bong it... the ACA is already in its death throws. It has created more uninsured than there were before. it's a fucking disaster of epic proportions.

It's over...

It's not over at all. It's the law.

Nope.

Once again, wishful thinking on your part. The shutdown still happened not matter how many diversionary issues your party can dream up.

The shutdown did happen, and for all the right reasons. Obamacare has failed, regardless of how much diversionary issues (like immigration reform) your party can dream up.

This issue has taken front and center. Deal with it.

You are so far left, you are to the left of Obama. This law will come down, it is nothing more than an inevitability now. Remind me again how it's the government's choice to make me buy my healthcare insurance again?

How many times did your teaparty try to repeal it? If they're so sure it's over, they should try again for what, the 50th time? :cuckoo:

Nope.

The shutdown did happen, and for all the right reasons. Obamacare has failed, regardless of how much diversionary issues (like immigration reform) your party can dream up.

This issue has taken front and center. Deal with it.

For you.

lol, who cares what you want...and it's not up to you what others do
but you are still the loyal Obama comrade...kiss grovel kiss grovel

Last edited:

but you are still the loyal Obama comrade...

It's already happened. IF Obama decides to take another look, that's fine but don't count on it.

but you are still the loyal Obama comrade...

It's already happened. IF Obama decides to take another look, that's fine but don't count on it.

ROFL so you really don't care. Whatever Obama says, you'll go with it. ROFL

Even if ACA were repealed, it wouldn't matter. Health care has evolved tremendously since it was passed in order to accommodate it. And medicine is already on a parallel course since it is a business and has no choice but to follow the model.

Last edited:
It seems to me Virginia and this latest series of major state elections were a bellwether. A look at things to come. Not very promising for the Grand Old Party.

It looks like...

Even if ACA were repealed, health care has evolved tremendously since it was passed in order to accommodate it. Medicine is already on a parallel course since it is a business and has no choice but to follow the model.

Say what!?! You mean 5-7 million MORE people without healthcare insurance (thank you Barry) is "evolution"!?!?

Lucy…you have some splaining to do!!

Go take another bong it... the ACA is already in its death throws. It has created more uninsured than there were before. it's a fucking disaster of epic proportions.

It's over...

It's not over at all. It's the law.

so was slavery and prohibition at one time.
now go say your hail Obama's

Forum List

Back