Breaking: President Clinton Tells Obama To Honor The 'Keep Your Plan Promise'

Obama is a radical Marxist LOL, hater dupe...

This shall pass...anyway, the GOP won't pass anything anyway...when the website is fixed, Pub and insurer hypocrisy and lies will be revealed...
Do you agree with President Clinton that Americans should be able to keep their insurance plans and that Obama should honor his pledge?

Never the less, Bill threw President Obama under the bus.

Clinton didn't "throw Obama under the bus" (I'm assuming you don't know what that term means?).

What he did was publicly humiliate Obama with the TRUTH because he knows Obama is destroying the party by lying over and over and over to the American people. Clinton has no power over Obama, so the only way he can influence him is to call him out publicly on his lies.

Say this much for Slick Willy - he's a shrewd politician and he sees the writing on the wall. Obama is doing more for conservatism than Ronald Reagan, Ron Paul, and the Heritage Foundation combined ever could.

Clinton is a true Dumbocrat and liberal. Obama, on the other hand, is a radical marxist. Hence the constant butting of heads. Obama is an unhinged ideologue who could care less about the future of the party. His only concern is "transforming" (his own words) America by fast-tracking it to marxism.

you are putting too much integrity and care even for the party into Clintons.

the reason he said it - pure and simple - it's a payback. For the 2008 and other numerous humiliations.
Sure, he hates obama. But absolutely for personal reasons, not for the ones you have listed.

Make no mistake about it - Bill Clinton loves Bill Clinton more than he loves anything else (including his wife and daughter). But don't think he doesn't care at all about the party - especially when he's desperate for his wife to return him to the White House.

Clinton cares very much about the future of the party as long as Hillary is out there. And he knows what Obama is doing is even worse than what Bush did and will yield the same results - control for the other party.

Just shows you how bad it is that I miss Clinton. I would take him any day of the week over the great pretender.

only with a countermeasure we had in the 90s - the Republican Congress and senate with a strong leadership.

you, guys, are like little children, honestly.

Clinton's difference from obama is that he does not hate America, like Edge said, he is indifferent.
That is all.

It's a lot in this climate, but it is still not much.

If we have to choose in between the dimocrpas instead of obama, I'd rather have Carter.

Obama is a radical Marxist LOL, hater dupe...

This shall pass...anyway, the GOP won't pass anything anyway...when the website is fixed, Pub and insurer hypocrisy and lies will be revealed...

Hey dumbass - how is fixing the website going to solve the reality that tens of millions of people are losing their jobs, losing hours, or losing their health insurance coverage because of Obamacare?!? :cuckoo:

You continue to illustrate to the world what a profoundly ignorant, uninformed, partisan hack you are:

WASHINGTON: Analysis: Tens of millions could be forced out of health insurance they had | White House |[/QUOTE]

Just shows you how bad it is that I miss Clinton. I would take him any day of the week over the great pretender.

only with a countermeasure we had in the 90s - the Republican Congress and senate with a strong leadership.

Clinton's difference from obama is that he does not hate America, like Edge said, he is indifferent.
That is all.

If we have to choose in between the dimocrpas instead of obama, I'd rather have Carter.

This country started down the road to ruin with Clinton and we haven't been the same since. We (as a country) have lowered our expectations so much, that we now get what we deserve. First was that bastard Clinton, then Bush and now the fraud Barry.

talk about grabbing from the "bottom of the barrel".......

That is all.

Even then, people forget that Slick Willy's "Community Re-Investment Act" lead to the collapse of the housing market. His gutting defense to the tune of half a trillion dollars over 8 years and his refusal to deal with Al Qaeda lead to the 9/11 disaster. Granted, he's a 1,000x's better than Barack Obama, but Slick Willy was no pleasure either....

That is all.

GINGRICH was a "strong leader"???
You need to do some reading friend. Gingrich was a sell out and played right along with the building up of mortgage over valuation and the the growth of F&F

I think Dems should jump all over the insurers for not fixing their plans to comply, and not competing ing in the exchanges....this is all about 2 per cent of AMERICANS SO FAR....I THINK THEY'RE WAITING FOR THE WEBSITE TO BE FIXED....NOTHING works till then...

That is all.

You need to do some reading friend. Gingrich was a sell out and played right along with the building up of mortgage over valuation and the the growth of F&F

strong enough to make the welfare reform happen :D

That is all.

This country started down the road to ruin with Clinton and we haven't been the same since. We (as a country) have lowered our expectations so much, that we now get what we deserve. First was that bastard Clinton, then Bush and now the fraud Barry.

I do not disagree, I hate dimocrap scum.

I am only talking in terms of a lesser eveil in-between the dimocraps. I don't like either of them, but what we have now is beyond imaginable scum

That is all.

Which was also wanted by Clinton...not saying I was goo goo over Clinton...NOT.
Clinton's corruption along with Gingrich/Greenspan/Summers and Rubin is why we had 2008. Period. And why we are still in a mess. These 4 people are more responsible for government corruption than anyone else.
If saying that - I would rather have Clinton than Obama...as long as Rubin and Summers are not a part of the deal.

Bill Clinton is telling someone else that it's important to keep your promises???

That's hilarious!

What's next? Bernie Madoff solemnly lecturing us on the importance of integrity in business dealings?

You can say a lot of things about Bill Clinton, but I've never been given the impression that he hates Americans to the core like Obama and Hillary do. Kudos to Bill.

Which is why I hate and despise dimoocraps with every fiber of my being.....

FDR? Loved America. I didn't agree with his policies, but he loved our Country.

Same with Truman, Ike, JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, even Carter.

Bill the rapist Clinton not so much 'loves' our Country as much as he loves himself. Totally narcissistic. But he doesn't 'hate' the Country either. Completely indifferent. Not interested one way or the other.

He'd be just as at home in North Korea in the politburo as much as was in the Ovule Office.

But obama? That cocksucker HATES America. He hates America, he hates Americans, he hates our Military, he hates our power, he hates our inventiveness, he hates our success, he hates the predominantly white population, he hates our Constitution, he hates the 'Bitter Clingers' he hates America.

And THAT is why he wants to fundamentally change it.

Let me tell you people something.. Listen up...!!

If you want to fundamentally change something or someone, you can't love them.

It just isn't possible. If you are trying to fundamentally change your wife or your girlfriend (or in some cases, both :) ) there is no way you love them.

It just isn't possible. I love my wife, flaws and all. I don't want to change a thing about her. Nothing.

Know why? Because then, she wouldn't be who she is.

When you want to fundamentally change something, that means you're not happy with it.

And if you listen to (read) our resident dimocrap scum in here, you'll find that they think the same way.

They don't like America either.

And that's how the scumbag-in-chief got elected. He's not a surprise to his base. Not at all.

I think we should give them the option of leaving some day.

yep, the democrats have changed completely in the last decade or so. i used to be a democrat. i'm a registered democrat. but i really can't identify with the party anymore on almost anything.

Clinton's corruption along with Gingrich/Greenspan/Summers and Rubin is why we had 2008. Period. And why we are still in a mess. These 4 people are more responsible for government corruption than anyone else.
If saying that - I would rather have Clinton than Obama...as long as Rubin and Summers are not a part of the deal.

very perceptive observation. i fully agree.

Now you know this is going to piss Obama off severely. President Clinton has spoken and said this earlier:

""So I personally believe, even if it takes a change to the law, the president should honor the commitment the federal government made to those people and let them keep what they got," said Clinton

Bill Clinton: Obama Should Honor His Keep Your Plan Promise - YouTube

I think history will show this was the first chink in the Resident's armor.

It was the decisive blow to Obamacare.

It will take a while for it to completely die, but it's a dead law walking.

That is all.

I do not disagree, I hate dimocrap scum.

I am only talking in terms of a lesser eveil in-between the dimocraps. I don't like either of them, but what we have now is beyond imaginable scum

Absolutely agree.

I understand what you are saying here, I really do. However, I would be careful invoking then name "Clinton"…..I'm sure that Hillary "the murderer" Clinton is readying her 2016 campaign as we speak.

This country is in terrible trouble. It really is. Watching the way these "progressives" would abandon the principles that made this country great - worries me greatly. I truly believe that, at this point in our history, if a modern day Hitler emerged, they would welcome a dictatorship in this country. I TRULY believe that.

I don't want Obama GRANTING US ANYTHING...he isn't OUR dictator...

all I want is to see him RESIGN IN SHAME or IMPEACHED

Billy should go stick with giving advice on how to give and get blowjobs

Last edited:
I don't want Obama GRANTING US ANYTHING...he isn't OUR dictator...

all I want is to see him RESIGN IN SHAME or IMPEACHED

Billy should go stick with giving advice on how to give and get blowjobs

Granted, it's a bit early in the political cycle, but I believe that this is the first salvo that will be fired by the murderers Bill and Hillary. I (sort of) get the impression that they will begin distancing themselves from the clown in the WH and begin selective attacks on him. Doesn't matter, because (of course) Barry can't run again, but they will be running on a platform of "WE CAN FIX THIS MESS".

You know - more bull sh$t…...

Forum List

Back