Breaking: Ranch Owner Found Scalias Body With Pillow Covering Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a feeling long ago that Supreme Court justices should have Secret Service protection from progressives that want to take over the court and destroy the US Constitution.

Too late.

I think the Illuminati got him. Had they just taken the pillow off of his head, no one would have suspected a thing. I guess it was just a lucky break for our detectives.

How is it possible to taint a rediclous thread that claims Scalia was assasinated ? This thread is ripe for ridicule !

Why is it so hard for you to believe? Do you really believe your Government is incapable of such brutal acts? Guess what? Your Government can eliminate all evidence of you ever even existing.

Your Government has that much power and tools at its disposal. Anyone can be 'Heart Attacked' or 'Suicided' at any moment. No one would know any different. It can be done, and is done. Believe it.

It's "our government ".

And just cause some old guy in bad shape drops dead doesn't mean it's a set up .
" Our goverment" has killed political targets before. Do you deny this?

Like recently ? Or are you talking 50-60s.

This is comical . If black lives matter groups claim local police are covering up illegal activity you won't believe it . But murder if a high level fed , you eat it up.

People get 'Heart Attacked' and 'Suicided' all the time. Just because the Government/Corporate Media doesn't report on it, doesn't mean it isn't happening. You can bet it is happening. Your Government is capable of anything.
Listening to a ex-CIA agent on the radio right now talking about a heart attack gun. He says it fires a micro-dart with frozen poison crystal in it and then it melts and mimics a heart attack.

Why is it so hard for you to believe? Do you really believe your Government is incapable of such brutal acts? Guess what? Your Government can eliminate all evidence of you ever even existing.

Your Government has that much power and tools at its disposal. Anyone can be 'Heart Attacked' or 'Suicided' at any moment. No one would know any different. It can be done, and is done. Believe it.

It's "our government ".

And just cause some old guy in bad shape drops dead doesn't mean it's a set up .
" Our goverment" has killed political targets before. Do you deny this?

Like recently ? Or are you talking 50-60s.

This is comical . If black lives matter groups claim local police are covering up illegal activity you won't believe it . But murder if a high level fed , you eat it up.

People get 'Heart Attacked' and 'Suicided' all the time. Just because the Government/Corporate Media doesn't report on it, doesn't mean it isn't happening. You can bet it is happening. Your Government is capable of anything.
Listening to a ex-CIA agent on the radio right now talking about a heart attack gun. He says it fires a micro-dart with frozen poison crystal in it and then it melts and mimics a heart attack.
lol. seriously?

I think the Illuminati got him. Had they just taken the pillow off of his head, no one would have suspected a thing. I guess it was just a lucky break for our detectives.

Or maybe, the Illuminati left the pillow there on purpose, a message to the far-right that the New World Order is coming for you because you are getting soft.

What is the plural of Illuminati by the way. :rock:

Holy Smokes!!!! I wouldn't put anything past this Obama and Democrat party to try and hold onto POWER. I've never been to this site and was directed there, so I won't vouch if this is true. but I've been hearing the pillow thing going around. :eusa_whistle:

snip:
osted on February 14, 2016February 14, 2016 by DCWhispers

Coincidence?

That will be for you the readers to decide.

The photo below is Barack Obama shaking hands with a man by the name of John Poindexter, a Texas millionaire businessman also noted for being a donor to the Democrat Party and who also received an award from Barack Obama related to his military service in Vietnam.

Poindexter is the owner of the very Cibolo Creek Ranch Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead at earlier this week.

ALL OF it here
Read more at Justice Scalia Dies At Ranch Resort Owned By Democrat Party Donor & Obama Award Winner - DCWhispers.com

Sounds like crap, Stephanie so you are very wise not to vouch for it. Could be Sanders supporters trying to advance his cause behind it; Obama supports Hillary of course.

Greg
or the far more likely scenario being that it's conspiracy minded right wingers making shit up again.

you know, like your theory that sanders' supporters are behind the lie

If Obama was found dead, with a pillow over his face, you wouldn't be even a little suspicious?

his family must not have thought of it as weird

his private doctor said he had some serious health issues

Would you sit back, if Obama was declared dead, with a phone call?

maybe if his family didnt think it the pillow situation was weird

why should i

the mrs would not think it was weird if i was found that

she says i am the destroyer of made beds

Scalia might have had sleep apnea or something

from what i am hearing now is that a judge has ordered an autopsy

Sounds like crap, Stephanie so you are very wise not to vouch for it. Could be Sanders supporters trying to advance his cause behind it; Obama supports Hillary of course.

Greg
or the far more likely scenario being that it's conspiracy minded right wingers making shit up again.

If Obama was found dead, with a pillow over his face, you wouldn't be even a little suspicious?

why should i

already embalmed...

Poindexter is a republican.

maybe

but he donates to the democrat party

and hangs out with obama

1234491*750.jpg

that man looks like he has a stick stuck up his butt. icky and he does now have Obama cooties. icky icky

he spends a lot of time with the obamas

why should i

already embalmed...

i dont know i have been working all day

why should i

already embalmed...
Wait...why would he get to decide beforehand what he can do with his own body?

if ruthy died a mysterious death while we had a republican president, u think the dems would raise hell?
Ruth is old...but I find it rather Ironic that with many hoping she died soon that it was Scalia who went first.

if a republican gets elected as prezbo

if it came to that the left

would keep her mechanically alive for as many years as it takes

to get another dem as president

--LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back