BREAKING: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Introduces Articles of Impeachment Against “Corrupt” FBI Director Christopher Wray

Yes he did. Over 1 million people dead from Covid, your economy crashed, your strategic alliances shattered, and your country on the verge of a Civil War.

It wasn’t me who was fucked it was YOU!!!
No that was you loons. Cuomo by himself killed thousands alone by putting covid positive patients in a nursing home. Paying people not to work will do that to an economy. Trump was against that, liberals wanted that. The Civil War is starting by liberals, the Russian collusion hoax. The liberal fbi wants it.

Yes, that will be great for your economy. People will line up to invest in the United States after that.

Tourists will flock to see the battlefields.

And you wonder why we think you’re crazy
You think I'm crazy!! Oh my, that's gonna cause me to lose sleep every night....NOT.

When Trump is president again. He needs to fire everyone in the fbi and replace them. Then she would be concerned.
....and replace them with people who have established their right wing views online for years. In other words, EXTREMELY biased.

Yes, that will be great for your economy. People will line up to invest in the United States after that.

Tourists will flock to see the battlefields.

And you wonder why we think you’re crazy
All I can say is we have an fbi that goes against their political rivails. That's third world bullshit, liberals brought this shit to us. I think it's time to fight back.

You think I'm crazy!! Oh my, that's gonna cause me to lose sleep every night....NOT.

Isn't it charming how they deeply believe their opinion of us is going to hurt us in some way?

They're like the neighbor kid that thought he could harm you by calling you poopyhead!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back