BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has a lot of balls in her mouth.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Ah yes...another progressive showing us all how we should treat women! Because as we ALL know...progressives treat women with respect while conservatives HATE them! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If it is me you are talking about then you are simply wrong. I am conservative. Progressives, libs, leftist, or however you want to classify the mentally impotent pricks, are lower than whale shit, in my opinion.

You are making a lot of assumptions, asshole. One such assumption is that LGS is even a woman. Have you ever seen her in person. I would guess not. For all you know LGS is some fat, hairy dude sitting at his computer scratching his balls right now.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The fat, hairy dude scratching his balls you're conjuring up is probably what's staring back at you from your mirror, Sparky! Put down the Hotpockets, go take a shower and maybe your balls wouldn't itch quite so much! Just saying... :D:D:D

Last edited:
Ah yes...another progressive showing us all how we should treat women! Because as we ALL know...progressives treat women with respect while conservatives HATE them! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If it is me you are talking about then you are simply wrong. I am conservative. Progressives, libs, leftist, or however you want to classify the mentally impotent pricks, are lower than whale shit, in my opinion.

You are making a lot of assumptions, asshole. One such assumption is that LGS is even a woman. Have you ever seen her in person. I would guess not. For all you know LGS is some fat, hairy dude sitting at his computer scratching his balls right now.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The fat, hairy dude scratching his balls you're conjuring up is probably what's staring back at you from your mirror, Sparky! Put down the Hotpockets, go take a shower and maybe your balls wouldn't itch quite so much! Just saying... :D:D:D

That poster came in targeting me from day one. Every thread with nothing but insults. Tiny also, calling her a ****. He's a pig and offers nothing.. I put him on ignore , as have many except liberals. He's not worth your time, but thank you:)

LGS threads are usually fun because they are almost always so amazingly poorly constructed and/or so embarrassing to her, because she, well, let's just say - doesn't often understand what she is posting, or doesn't consider the (usually bad) source.

That's why crowds gather to watch the inevitable train wreck.

Thanks for another gem LGS. :clap:

Not even close Catzpiss. Every liberal flamed this thread continually with nothing but insults, over and over for 10 hours straight.. They were allowed to get away with it. I saw one Mod in this thread who turned a blind eye and left. When I attract every forum pathetic oozer who need to dogpile my threads with nothing but hate and insults, I know I'm doing something right.. So thank you :) I appreciate all of the attention..

LGS threads are usually fun because they are almost always so amazingly poorly constructed and/or so embarrassing to her, because she, well, let's just say - doesn't often understand what she is posting, or doesn't consider the (usually bad) source.

Not even close Catzpiss. Every liberal flamed this thread continually with nothing but insults, over and over for 10 hours straight.. They were allowed to get away with it. I saw one Mod in this thread who turned a blind eye and left. When I attract every forum pathetic oozer who need to dogpile my threads with nothing but hate and insults, I know I'm doing something right.. So thank you :) I appreciate all of the attention..

You're welcome, Gumslinger. You earned it.

You're welcome, Gumslinger. You earned it.

Coming from you, Shitting Bull- doesn't really mean anything since you have the IQ of an amoeba.. but I digress.

Then arrest Eric Holder and the Supreme Leader asshole too. But honestly, i'm very skeptical of this. I'll believe it when i see it.

It will not matter Obama administration operates above the scope of the law. The honorable Rep. better watch out because Holder and his group of racist in Justice Department will come after him.

...because Holder and his group of racist at the Injustice Department will come after him

now that line is closer to the truth. :up:

Then arrest Eric Holder and the Supreme Leader asshole too. But honestly, i'm very skeptical of this. I'll believe it when i see it.

I don't think it will happen , not enough will to do the right thing. Stockman had the balls to say what the base thinks and believes.. The rest of the GOP jellyfish are gutless.

I don't think it will happen , not enough will to do the right thing. Stockman had the balls to say what the base thinks and believes.. The rest of the GOP jellyfish are gutless.

More greedy that than gutless. It's the problem with having paid politicians running our country----they don't bother with doing what is right or what their constituents want. They do what they think will keep them in office.

This Administration and Democrats that support it have set such a precedent for future Administrations to usurp the Constitution and Congress.

Stockman himself better worry about prison.

Report: 'Substantial' evidence Stockman took illegal contributions | TheHill

The Office of Congressional Ethics (OCE) says there's "substantial reason" to conclude Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas) conspired to receive illegal campaign contributions and made false statements to impede the office's investigation.

His past criminal record may be too long ago to weigh into sentencing, I will wait for actual charges on him also though to convict.

So did Lois do the perp walk yet? Haven't had time to get back with Adam West.

Nope. And next week she won't be in jail either, no Sergeant at Arms will arrest her - or the next week, but the sad "lady" who started this thread, who lives in the prison of her own misery, will continue to figuratively jack off Allen West and Steve Stockman...

For Gawd & Cuntry. :flag:

Nope. And next week she won't be in jail either, no Sergeant at Arms will arrest her - or the next week, but the sad "lady" who started this thread, who lives in the prison of her own misery, will continue to figuratively jack off Allen West and Steve Stockman...

For Gawd & Cuntry. :flag:

< wry grin > I love how badly I get beneath your skin that you post about me in nearly every thread you flame. LMFAO!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:crybaby::itsok:

Don't hate. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back