BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then arrest Eric Holder and the Supreme Leader asshole too. But honestly, i'm very skeptical of this. I'll believe it when i see it.

I don't think it will happen , not enough will to do the right thing. Stockman had the balls to say what the base thinks and believes.. The rest of the GOP jellyfish are gutless.

So ask a maude to fix the thread title :eusa_whistle:

So did Lois do the perp walk yet? Haven't had time to get back with Adam West.

Nope. And next week she won't be in jail either, no Sergeant at Arms will arrest her - or the next week, but the sad "lady" who started this thread, who lives in the prison of her own misery, will continue to figuratively jack off Allen West and Steve Stockman...

For Gawd & Cuntry. :flag:

LGS & her eXtremely rw hyperbolic, reactionary (often untrue :eusa_shhh: ) threads are fun/funny entertainment, at least for me :D

Nope. And next week she won't be in jail either, no Sergeant at Arms will arrest her - or the next week, but the sad "lady" who started this thread, who lives in the prison of her own misery, will continue to figuratively jack off Allen West and Steve Stockman...

LGS & her eXtremely rw hyperbolic, reactionary (often untrue :eusa_shhh: ) threads are fun/funny entertainment, at least for me :D

I actually like her. She supports her threads, she doesn't just drive by with this stuff and never comes back. She has the courage of her convictions.

I actually like her. She supports her threads, she doesn't just drive by with this stuff and never comes back. She has the courage of her convictions.

now if she could just come up with some facts to back up those convictions

The respect is mutual Sarah.. Thank you for your post and kind words.

My very first post to this thread said how I think her threads are fun.

There's no doubt about that. It's wildy entertaining to see someone embarrass themselves so regularly and colorfully like "she" does. It's pantomime, cuckoo's nest comedy, train wreck as performance art!

What's not to enjoy?

The librul circle jerk is alive and well, 10 hours later? No life what so ever.. just a bunch of seniors with gray pubes sitting around jerking each other to the same tune. I applaud this Congressman.. as many do. The day Conservatives need approval from a liberal is the day we no longer have integrity.

OMG, please give us an update.

Here's an update from Ted Koppel: "USMB Political Forum held hostage to a LGS BREAKING News Story thread, Day 2."

Actual title should have been: Insane Texas birther, soon to be Ex-Congressman, files Troll Resolution. Deep-Sixed at Rules Committee.

Subtitle: Disgraced ExCongressman helps Troll. Nutcaked teabaggers think it's for Realz!

Lois_Lerner_Jail.jpg

OMG, they really did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back